– The Audi logo is one of the most recognizable car logos in the world. It consists of four rings intersecting each other. Many people asked themselves about the Audio logo meaning and we are here to tell you that the number four used to stand for the four car makers who created the company.
– This famous German car brand was founded in 1909 by August Horch and has an impressive history. The founder’s last name means “listen" and if translated in Latin, you get “Audi". While the company’s general motto is “Advancement through Technology”, in the more recent years, the motto for the United States was changed to “Truth in Engineering”.
– The Bayer logo consists of the brand name written twice in the form of a cross (the pharmacy symbol) enclosed in a circle slightly colored in green and blue.
– You might know this brand because of their famous Bayer aspirin. It’s a German pharmaceutical company founded in 1863. They invented the drug we know as aspirin in 1897. This company is more than 150 years old and is active in the field of healthcare ever since.
– The Cadillac logo consists of a crest that was the creator’s family coat of arms. This is, of course, the new Cadillac logo, as the Cadillac logo history knows at least another emblem used in 1921.
-This car is an American symbol and it’s one of the oldest auto brands in the world. It was founded by Henry Marty Leland in 1902 and since 1909 it has been owned by General Motors.
– This simple but super famous Chanel logo consists of two interlocked and opposing Cs that stand for the creator’s initials.
– When one thinks of haute couture, elegance, style and luxury, one immediately thinks of this brand. The first name of its creator was Coco who founded the brand in 1909 and ever since, the Coco Chanel logo remained the most prestigious emblem representing the most prestigious fashion labels in the world.
– The Google Chrome Logo, both famous and colorful, comprises of a ball that has four colors: red, yellow, green and blue. These four colors are emblematic for the most popular search engine in the world.
– The Chrome logo is very easy to guess. You might have it on your laptop or smartphone. It’s one of the most used free web browsers in the world. It was developed and released by the No.1 search engine on the planet, Google.
– The Citroen logo consists of two inverted Vs and below it the name of the brand written in red. However, the Citroen car logo is more than the eye can see: the origin of the logo may be traced back to a trip made by founder André Citroën to Poland, where he discovered an innovative design for a chevron-shaped gear used in milling and used as logos for all cars to this date.
– As you probably know, this famous French car brand was founded in 1919 by Andre-Gustave Citroen, but starting with 1976, the company belongs to the French group PSA Peugeot Citroën.
– This must be the most popular toothpaste in the world. You have used this so many times you brushing your teeth. The Colgate logo is present in the homes of millions, if not billions, all over the world.
– This brand is actually the largest oral hygiene brands in the world and was founded in 1806 by William Colgate. It was also the first toothpaste to come in a collapsible tube. You may mistake the brand of toothpastes, such as Colgate Total, with the name of the company, The Colgate-Palmolive Company, which is an American multinational consumer products company focused on the production, distribution and provision of household, health care and personal products, such as soaps, detergents, and oral hygiene products (including toothpaste and toothbrushes). In case you didn’t know, there was even a Colgate University back in the day.
-This is such a beautiful and magical logo. It depicts a boy sitting on the moon, fishing. The Dreamworks logo is perhaps one of the most known and visually interesting logos in the movie industry.
– If you love movies, then you’ve probably seen this logo hundreds of times before the movie starts. It belongs to a California film studio which makes and distributes films around the world. One of its creators is the one and only Steven Spielberg.
-The Facebook logo represents the most famous blue “f" letter in the world and stands for the most successful social media platform in the world.
– It is easy to guess this logo and this brand since almost everyone on this planet has an account on this website and the Facebook login is probably the first thing many people do in the morning while having coffee. If you haven’t guessed it yet, here’s another hint: the website www.facebook.com was created by Mark Zuckerberg.
-The Flickr logo is one of the most used logos on the internet and it’s made of a simple wordmark featuring the brand name in blue and pink letters.
– If you’re a social media kind of person, then Flickr.com is a brand you are very familiar with. It’s mostly used for sharing and suggesting photos. It was created in 2004 and bought by Yahoo in 2005.
– The Gap logo is best portrayal of simplicity and style. The design features the company name in uppercase white letters on a navy blue background.
– Famous for their clothes and accessories, this brand was founded in 1969 and it’s based in San Francisco, California. You might know some of the five brands that are under the main brand: Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime and Athleta.
– The Kenwood logo features the name of the company with a red triangle in the letter “W".
– This company deals with amateur radio and hi-fi audio equipment. It was founded in 1946 in Japan and then moved to US. The Kenwood products are quite popular, especially the Kenwood car stereo system and a handful of radios, speaker, DVD players and so on.
– The Knorr logo features a modified version of the creator’s signature name in striking green, yellow and red color. When we see this logo we automatically think of good food.
– Famous for their dehydrated soup mixes, this German food and beverage brand was founded in 1838 by Carl Heinrich Theodor Knorr and has been owned by Unilever since 2000. If you are a fan of Knorr products, you understand why people are so fond of the Knorr spinach dip, Knorr recipes and Knorr condiments. Knorr is present all over the world and by 2000, Knorr products were sold in nearly 90 countries around the globe.
– The Kraft logo appears in every supermarket at the food section. You might recognize the brand name written in blue letters enclosed in a red shape.
– This is an American grocery manufacturing company based in Chicago, formed in 1923 by Thomas H. McInnerney. The Kraft Foods logo should not confuse you though: The company was formed in 2012 by a demerger from Kraft Foods Inc., which in turn was renamed Mondelēz International. The new Kraft Foods Group is focused mainly on grocery products for the North American market, while Mondelēz is an international distributor of Kraft Foods snacks and confectionery brands.
– The Land Rover logo comprises of a green oval structure with the company’s name inside it in silver letters.
– When you think about powerful cars, you think about this particular brand of automobiles, like Land Rover Defender or Land Rover Evoque. It’s a famous British company based in Gaydon, Warwickshire which makes luxury four-wheel-drive vehicles. Some of this brand’s famous car models include Discovery, Range Rover and Freelander.
– The Levis logo consists of the company’s name in white letters enclosed in a red tab. Your 501 jeans model probably bear the label Levi’s.
– Another American symbol, this brand is a famous clothing company, especially jeans, founded in 1853 by Levi Strauss in San Francisco, California. Now you can see the Levis Strauss logo on many products.
– The Lotto logo features the company name in black, white and red.
– This Italian brand is often associated with sports because it is a sportswear manufacturer, distributing its products in more than 60 countries. You may be wearing Lotto shoes and equipment if you are the athletic type.
– The Lufthansa logo comprises of an encircled stylized crane in flight and it’s one of the most recognized airline logos.
– You probably know this brand because it’s the world’s largest airline company. Lufthansa Airlines was founded in 1953 in Cologne and it has 18 domestic destination and 203 international destinations in 78 countries around the globe.
– The Microsoft logo is reminiscent of the Microsoft Windows logo and it comprises of the four squares in familiar Windows colors – red, green, blue and yellow. There were several Microsoft logos in the past, but the newer versions came along with the rebranding campaign throughout 2012.
– This brand is synonymous with computer software. It’s based in Redmond, Washington and it was founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen.
– The Nintendo logo features the company name in a red oval shape.
– You don’t have to be a kid to know this brand. A lot of grown-ups play with its products, and we are talking about the Play Station consoles, of course and the games. It has its headquarters in Kyoto, Japan and today is one of the largest companies in the video game industry.
-The Oakley logo comprises of the company’s initials and a flattened “O" forming an oval shape above the name.
-This is a leading American sport equipment maker based in California. It was founded in 1975 by Jim Jannard. Currently, this brand is the owner of 60 patents for performance gear, eyewear and sports materials. You will see the Oakley sunglasses logo being worn with pride by people all over the world.
– The Olympus logo is recognizable by the yellow line that underlines the company’s name written in blue letters.
– From Japan, this brand is world famous for its cameras, endoscopes and other optics related products. It was founded in 1919 and was initially dealing with microscopes and thermometers.
– The Pampers logo features blue, yellow and white colors and it’s famous for the yellow heart that sits above the company’s name.
– If you’re a parent you must certainly recognize this brand. It’s owned by Procter & Gamble and it’s a leader in disposable diapers. It’s also the number one baby-care related products in the world.
– The Qualcomm logo features the brand name written in blue letters, with the last two letters stylized.
– This is an American company that deals with the design and marketing of wireless telecommunication products and related services.
– The Samsonite logo features the name of the company in blue letters on a white background.
– First hint: Samsonite luggage. If this is not enough, bear in mind that this is an American company famous for their sturdy suitcases and briefcases. It was founded in 1910 and the brand’s name is inspired by the biblical character, Samson, who was a symbol for super human strength.
– The Spotify logo features the brand name on a green background.
– One of the most recent brands to appear on the Hi Guess The Brand Answers level 3 is a commercial music streaming service that provides songs from major record labels like Sony, Warner Music, EMI and Universal.
– The Tag Heuer logo is comprised of the company’s name on a red and green background.
– This company is famous for designing, manufacturing and marketing watches, chronographs and fashion accessories. It was founded in 1860 in Switzerland and the brand’s name is an abbreviation of Techniques d’AvantGarde and the surname of its creator, Heuer. Tag Heuer watches are very popular among men with a sporty side.
– The TDK logo is a blue diamond-shaped figure followed by the company name in upper case letters.
– This is a Japanese company that manufactures electronics and electronic components. The brand’s name is an acronym of the original name: Tokyo Denkikagaku Kogyo.
– The XBOX logo comprises of a green X on a silver sphere.
– Microsoft is the creator of this brand famous for its video games and video game consoles. The Xbox consoles are in a permanent competition with Nintendo’s Play Station.
– The iconic Yamaha logo depicts three tuning forks contained in a circle.
– This is a Japanese manufacturer of musical instruments, electronics and sports related equipment. It was founded in 1887 and it’s headquartered in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka.