– The Adidas logo represents three black stripes that depict a mountain and was created by the company’s founder, Adolf Dassler. If you are an Adidas fan, you know the Adidas logos changed in the past and you probably remember the old Adidas trefoil logo which is now used on Adidas Originals.
– This brand is representative for sportswear and it’s actually the biggest manufacturer in Europe. The company makes watches, bags, eye wear, shirts and other sport related accessories.
– The Adobe logo represents the letter “A" on a red background and was created by the wife of the company’s founder, Marva Warnock.
– Adobe Systems Incorporated is one of the most famous brands that deal with computer software. It was established in 1982 by John Warnock.
– The AMD logo has the brand’s initials followed by an arrow symbol.
– Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is an American multinational semiconductor company that deals with computer processors for business and consumer markets. Your computer probably sports an AMD FX processor or an AMD Radeon graphic card.
– The Blackberry logo is made up of the letter “B" that appears to be in the shape of the fruit that inspired the brand’s name.
– We’re pretty sure you know this brand. This company released their first device as a pager back in 1999 and since then it has been known for its QWERTY keyboard. While Blackberry was the pioneer in the smartphone world, it fell behind its competitors in the last years. However, in an attempt to revive the company’s position on the market share, the management officially launched BlackBerry 10 and two new smartphones based off the platform, the BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry Q10 in 2013.
– The Blockbuster logo looked like a movie ticket with yellow letters on a blue background.
– This was an American provider of home movie and video game rental services. You probably rented videos from here before it closed in 2010.
– The unmistakable Burger King logo depicts the brand’s name between two bun halves in bright yellow. In the Burger King logo history there is an old logo depicting a king sitting on a burger, but newer times asked for new images and just as any other company’s logos, the old Burger King logo gave room to the new one.
– You’re either a fan of McDonalds or a fan of this other giant fast food chain. Or you love them both. It doesn’t matter. What matters is that this brand is the largest food chains in the world at the moment. Anyone in favor of a Burger King menu?
– The Calvin Klein logo comprises of the brand’s initials in black and below it the company’s name written in the Futura font.
– This is a high-end fashion house famous for its clothes and perfumes for men and women, but don’t avoid the Calvin Klein underwear line if you’re into luxurious products.
– The Canon logo is a powerful typographic logo that has a slightly rounded custom typeface and the sweeping inward stroke of the first letter in the brand’s name.
– Known for their high-quality camera lenses and digital cameras, this company was founded in 1937 in Ota, Tokyo. Canon cameras are famous all over the world for their quality and resistance.
– The Chevrolet logo is one of the most recognizable in the car industry. It comprises of a cross in metallic colors, but actually it is referred to as the Chevrolet bowtie logo. If you are a Chevrolet fan, you must love the Impala, the Camaro, the Corvette or the SS and you know that no matter if a Chevrolet car is old or new, it still stands for class and quality. The logo is quite popular itself, as the Chevrolet logo vector is one of the most researched emblems on the Internet.
– This is a famous car manufacturer owned by General Motors. It is also known as Chevy. What the company is iconic for, besides its cars, is the ad and marketing campaigns it developed along the years, all delivering powerful images and messages.
– The Chevron logo consists of two ribbons in red and blue with the company name above it.
– This is an American multinational energy corporation, active in more than 180 countries. It is engaged in every aspect of the oil, gas, and geothermal energy industries, including exploration and production; refining, marketing and transport; chemicals manufacturing and sales; and power generation. If you pull over at a gas station, you will probably fill up your ride with some Chevron products. In 2000, Chevron bought Texaco, becoming the second-largest oil company in the United States.
– The Columbia logo looks like a magnified view of the end of a piece of thread.
– This is an American company that manufactures and distributes outerwear and sportswear headquartered in Washington County, Oregon.
– The current version of the Dodge logo features the company’s name in uppercase characters with a pair of red stripes and it was introduced in 2010, although a famous older emblem for this car company was the Dodge ram logo.The new one was originally used for marketing purposes, but as of 2012, it shows off on all Dodge vehicles. There have been many other Dodge logos before, but the last versions are here to stay.
– This American car company is a subsidiary of Chrysler Group LLC and was established in 1900 by Horace Elgin Dodge and John Francis. Today its official full name is the Dodge Division of Chrysler Corporation.
– The Dolby logo is represented by two “Ds" which stand for the company’s name. In fact, we are talking about Dolby Laboratories logo, one of the easily recognizable logos in the sound industry.
– This is an American company that specializes in audio noise reduction and audio compression. It was founded by Ray Dolby in 1965. Dolby developed a digital surround sound compression scheme for the cinema. Dolby Stereo Digital (now simply called Dolby Digital) was first featured on the 1992 film Batman Returns. In April 2012, Dolby introduced its Dolby Atmos, a new cinematic technology, which was first utilized in Pixar’s motion picture Brave.
– You must have seen the Dr. Pepper logo many times on specific soda cans. It’s the brand’s name written in white on a red background.
– This is a popular soft drink with a unique flavor. It was created in the 1880s by Charles Aldertonand was marketed in the US in 1904.
– The ESPN logo consists of the initials of the brand name on a red background.
– This is a world famous cable television network and a leader in sports-related programming and coverage.
– The unmistakable Evian logo consists of the brand’s name and three mountain peaks in the background.
– This is one of the most famous brands of water in the world. It comes from the Evian-les-Bains on the south shore of Lake Geneva. The Evian water logo also stands for class, luxury and money, as Evian water doesn’t come cheap.
– The Ford logo is probably one of the most recognizable car logos in the world. The brand’s name is written in a blue oval shape and even if along the years there were many variations of the Ford logos, they all kept approximately the same features.
– This brand has been around for more than 100 years and its name is intimately connected to Henry Ford, a visionary man who shaped history. The Ford Motor Company is one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world. It doesn’t matter if you choose an old model or a new one, Ford is still known as an American symbol and a synonym for quality.
– The HBO logo is the brand’s name with a circle in the “O" letter.
– Known as Home Box Office, this is a famous company that broadcasts theatrically released movies and original TV series. It’s also known for concert specials and documentaries. If you’re a regular user of HBO Go or other services, then you know why the company is so famous and so appraised by people all over the world.
– The Heineken logo is easily recognized by its green background and red star at the end of the brand’s name.
– This famous beer brand headquartered in Amsterdam was founded in 1864 by Gerard Adriaan Heineken. The founder’s name says it all. It’s one of the most popular beer brands in the world and it’s produced in 39 countries by 40 different breweries.
– The Hilton logo features the distinctive “H" symbol and the company’s name below in a sans-serif typeface. The full name of the company is Hilton Hotels & Resorts, being the flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide.
– This famous hotel chain was founded in 1919 by Conrad Hilton and has 540 full service hotels in 78 countries.
– This famous logo has the company name written in blue solid letters with horizontal stripes. The IBM logo stands for The International Business Machines Corporation.
– This is one of the largest companies in the world that deals with the manufacturing of computer hardware and software.
– The Kellogg’s logo consists of the brand’s name written in red hand-written letters.
– Also known as Kellogg, this one is an American food manufacturing company famous for its breakfast cereals. You will see the Kellogg logo on a myriad of products, including cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit-flavored snacks, frozen waffles, and vegetarian foods.
– The Kodak logo contains a box and a graphic element “K" and stands for the Eastman Kodak Company which we all know simply as Kodak.
– This brand is a world famous American company known for its photographic film products and services. On a larger scale, Kodak provides packaging, functional printing, graphic communications and professional services for businesses around the world. Its main business segments are Digital Printing & Enterprise and Graphics, Entertainment & Commercial Films.
– The Marlboro logo comprises of a red mountain-like shape with the brand name beneath it written in black letters.
– You must certainly know Marlboro cigarettes if you are a smoker. Even if you don’t smoke, you must have seen the famous cowboy TV and billboard ads. He was called the Marlboro Man and actually entered pop culture as being the strong silent type of guy with lots of sex – appeal and a strong cowboy allure.
– The Nescafe logo comprises of a simple white wordmark on a red background.
– Owned by Nestle, this is the world’s most popular brand of instant coffee. It was introduced in Switzerland in 1938 for the first time and according to an estimate, 3000 cups of this coffee are consumed every second around the world. If you are a fan of the Nescafe Dolce Gusto or you own your own Nescafe machine, then you understand why so many people are so hooked on this brand.
– The Opel logo consists of the brand name in a circle crossed by a horizontal lightning. Sometimes, people mistake it for the letter Z, but in truth, the Opel car logo is indeed a stylized lightning emblem, inspired from the commercial success of the Opel Blitz. In 1987, the logo was simplified. They reduced the logo to the stylized lightning and the ring.
– This famous German car company was founded by Adam Opel in 1862 and became a subsidiary of General Motors in 1931 but it still prides with being the cheapest German car. If you happen to drive a Corsa or an Astra, you know what we mean.
– The Siemens logo consists of the brand name written in green letters.
– This company is world famous for manufacturing a variety of electronics and home appliances. It’s headquartered in Munich, Germany and was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.
– The Sony Ericsson logo depicts a glowing 3D sphere where the letters S and E are visible, in green and silver.
– This brand is famous for mobile handsets and mobile telecommunications. It’s a joint venture between Sony and Ericsson established in 2001.
– The Timberland logo depicts the brand name followed by a tree symbol.
– This is an American manufacturer and retailer of outdoors wear with a focus on footwear. Timberland boots are the flagship of the company, but it also makes clothes, watches, glasses and other leather goods.
– The Windows logo features four window panes of different colors.
– One of the most popular graphical-based user interface, known for features like scroll bars, icons, dialog boxes and pull-down menus. It belongs to Microsoft and is one of the most popular operating systems in the world.