– The Aflac logo consists of the company’s name and the head of a duck in between the letters. The Aflac duck logo was incorporated in the company’s emblem in 2005, but since December 1999, the company’s identity and brand has become more widely recognized in the United States as the result of TV commercials featuring the Aflac Duck, who frustratedly quacks the company’s name to unsuspecting prospective policyholders.
– This is the largest provider of supplemental insurance in the US. It was founded in 1955 and is currently based in Columbus, Georgia.
– The Allstate logo features two hands in a blue oval shape.
– This is an American company that provides personal lines insurance and is currently the third largest company of its kind in the US. Founded in 1931, it was originally part of Sears, Roebuck and Co. but split in 1993. The headquarters are in Northfield Township, Illinois.
– The Coach logo comprises of a horse-and-carriage design.
– This is a world-famous American fashion company known for its high-end leather products like handbags, wallets, luggage, footwear, watches and other products. The company was founded in 1941 and was originally named “Gail Leather Products". It is now headquartered in New York City.
– The Covidien logo consists of a light blue cross inside a dark blue rectangle.
– This is an Irish company that manufactures healthcare products, medical devices and supplies.
– The CSX logo is the company’s name inside a truck-like blue icon.
– This is an American class 1 railroad headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
– The Danaher logo consists of two letter “D"s.
– This is a global American company known for designing, manufacturing and marketing of industrial and consumer products. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
– The Delta Airlines logo comprises of two red 3D triangles which inspired by the swept-wing design of the DC-8 airplanes.
– This is a world-famous American airline company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. It carries over 5,000 flights, both domestic and international and is one of the oldest and largest airline companies in the world.
– The Dish Network logo consists of the company’s name in red letters, with one of the letters made to look like a satellite transmitting signals.
– This is an American company that provides satellite television, internet and audio programming. It also provided interactive television services to commercial and residential customers in the US. The company was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Meridian, Colorado. Dish’s main service is satellite television. Its offerings are similar to other satellite and cable companies. Viewers can choose from a series of service bundles, paying more money for more channels. A la carte programming is available, however limited other than a Premium channel for example, so if you want to see what is important on TV, you should consider counting your money.
– The Dupont logo features the company’s name inside a red oval shape.
– This is the world’s largest chemical company based on market capitalization. It is an American company founded in 1802 and is currently headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware.
– The Duracell logo consists of the brand’s name in black letters on a white background.
– This is probably the most famous battery producer in the world. The brand belongs to Procter & Gamble and was first introduced in 1964.
– The EasyJet logo features the company’s name in orange characters.
– This is a British airline carrier and the largest in the UK. It is based in London at the Luton Airport and it has over 600 routes in 32 countries around the world. The company was established in 1995.
– The Emerson logo comprises of a blue and silver rhomboidal icon.
– This is one of the largest power equipment producers in the US. The company was founded in 1890 and is currently headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri.
– The Esso logo features the company’s name in red characters inside a blue oval.
– This is an American company that is known for oil, gas and other fuels. It was founded in 1912 and is headquartered in Irving, Texas.
– The Estee Lauder logo is the brand’s name. This is one of the most famous logos in the world, as it stands for prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products.
– The Estée Lauder Companies, Inc. is a world-famous company that manufactures personal care products. It was founded in 1946 By Estee Lauder and her husband, Joseph Lauder and is headquartered in New York City.
– The General Motors logo comprises of the company’s initials inside a white and blue square. The General Motors logos have been a subject for debates and changes, but today we can recognize them in an instant.
– This is a global American motor corporation better known as GM and one of the largest car makers in the United States and the world. The company was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. They still own Opel and Saab brands and cars in Europe although the financial difficulties they faced in 2009.
– The Hess logo is represented by the company’s name in green letters.
– The Hess Corporation is an American-based integrated oil company known for exploring, producing, transporting and refining crude oil and natural gas. The company was founded in 1909 and is currently headquartered in New York City.
– The HSBC logo comprises of a red and white hexagonal figure.
– This is considered to be the largest international bank in the world. It was founded in 1991 in London, England and has over 7,500 offices in 87 countries across the world.
– The KPMG logo comprises of the company’s name and four blue rectangles.
– This is one of the largest professional services companies in the world with three lines of services: tax, audit and advisory. The company is headquartered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands and it has more than 150,000 employees.
– The Kroger logo features the name of the company inside a blue and red insignia.
– This is an American retailer and the largest supermarket chain in America, by revenue and the fifth largest retailer in the world. The company was founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 and is headquartered in Cincinnati.
– The McKinsey & Company, Inc. logo is the company’s name in the blue characters.
– This is a famous American management consulting firm that advises businesses, governments and other institutions. The company was founded in 1926 and it currently has over 100 offices in 60 countries. The firm serves as an adviser to businesses, governments, and institutions.
– The Medtronic logo consists of three human figures inside a circle.
– This is the world’s fourth largest medical device company in the world. The company was founded in 1949 and is headquartered in Fridley, Minnesota.
– The company was founded in 1947 and its headquarters are in Tokyo, Japan.
– This is one of the largest general trading companies in Japan, covering areas like energy, machinery, food, textile, chemicals, finance, logistics and more. The Mitsui logo stands for the Mitsui Group, one of the largest corporate groups in the world.
– The PNC logo comprises of a white triangle figure inside an orange round figure.
– This is an American financial services company that deals with specialized financial businesses for companies and government entities. The company was founded in 1852 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– The QVC logo consists of a stylized blue letter Q
– This is an American company that offers cable, satellite and broadcast television network. It was founded in 1986 by Joseph Segel and is headquartered in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
– The RBC logo consists of a yellow lion holding the Earth on a blue background and stands for Royal Bank of Canada.
– This is the largest financial institution in Canada, with more than 18 million clients and 80,100 employees worldwide. The company was founded in 1864 and is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. RBC Capital Markets is RBC’s worldwide investment and corporate banking subsidiary, while the investment brokerage firm is known as RBC Dominion Securities. n 2013, RBC Wealth Management was announced as the new corporate sponsor of the RBC Taylor Prize, a literary award for non-fiction writing in Canada
– The Schweppes logo consists of the brand’s name on a yellow ribbon.
– This is a famous carbonated drink that goes very well with gin. The company that produces this drink was founded in 1783. This drink comes as ginger ale, bitter lemon and tonic water.
– The Td logo features the bank’s name inside a light green square figure.
– This is a Canadian banking and financial services company headquartered in Toronto. It is currently the second largest bank in Canada based on market capitalization. The bank was created in 1955 and it now has 79,000 employees and over 22 million clients around the world.
– The Valero logo comprises of the company’s initial and a yellow snake-like line coiled around it.
– This company manufactures and markets transportation fuels, gas, power and petrochemical products. It is based in San Antonio, Texas and it operates 16 refineries in the US, Canada, United Kingdom and the Caribbean.
– The Virgin Media logo is represented by an infinity sign with the famous red features of the Virgin brand. The company is a subsidiary of Liberty Global and is headquartered in New York City.
– This company is famous for providing fixed and mobile telephone services as well as television and broadband internet service to customers in the United Kingdom. In November 2006 the company signed a deal with Sir Richard Branson where NTL:Telewest would be branded under the Virgin brand.
– The Wellpoint logo consists of the company’s name and three red diagonal lines.
– This is the largest managed health care for profit company in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Congratulations! You have made it to the finish line of Hi guess the Brand level 14. This means that you have also completed the game, until other levels appear. If you are bored you should check out other similar games. We suggest Logo Quiz Game, Bubble Quiz, Logo Car Quiz etc. Have fun!