– The AIG logo comprises of the company’s name inside a blue rectangle.
– This is an American insurance company with more than 64,000 employees and offices in 130 countries worldwide. The company provides life insurance, mortgage insurance, property casualty insurance and retirement services. It has its headquarters in New York City, London, Paris and Hong Kong.
– The Autozone logo features the brand’s name in red and a yellow rectangle shape in front of it.
– This is the second-largest retailer of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories in the US. It was founded in 1979 and it currently has more than 5,000 stores across the US, Brazil and Mexico. The company is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee.
– The Aveeno logo is of the brand’s name written in black letters on a white background.
– This is an American manufacturer of skin and hair care products and a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson. The company was founded in 1945 and its first product was Soothing Bath Treatment. This company is known for using active natural ingredients in their products.
– The Best Buy logo consists of the brand’s name inside a yellow tag. The company has different logos, and it seems that the new latest version has appeared at Mall of America since 2008.
– This is an American company known for manufacturing and retailing technology and electronic products. The company was founded in 1966 by Richard M. Schulze and is currently headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota. The company was initially called Sound of Music and its name was changed into the current one in 1983.
– The Blackrock logo consists of the company’s name in black letters on a white background.
– This is an American company known as the world’s largest asset manager and it provides investment, advisory and risk management services. The company was founded in 1988 and it is currently headquartered in New York City.
– The Cadbury logo features the brand’s name in hand-written typeface.
– This is a British chocolate manufacturer owned by Modelez International. The company was founded in 1824 by John Cadbury. It is currently headquartered in Uxbridge, London.
– The Carmax logo comprises of the brand’s name in yellow and white on a blue background.
– This is the largest used-car retailer in the United States. The first location was opened in 1993 and as of 2014 the company has 128 locations. Its headquarters are in Goochland County, Virginia.
– The Cartier logo is very simple and elegant and it features the brand’s name on a white background.
– This is the world’s most respected manufacturer of jewelry and watches. It was founded by Louis Francois Cartier in 1847 in Paris where it is still headquartered.
– The Castrol logo features the brand’s name in red, and a green and red sphere that looks like a motorcycle helmet.
– This is a British brand of industrial and automotive lubricants, such as oil and different greases. The company offers a wide range of products, the most popular being Edge, Magnatec, Syntec and GTX for passenger cars.
– The Centurylink logo consists of a green asterisk shape followed by the company’s name.
– This is an American company that provided communications and data services to residential, business, wholesale and governmental customers. It was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana. In terms of lines served, this is the largest telecommunications company in the United States, behind AT&T and Verizon.
– The Cigna logo comprises of a green, blue and orange human-tree figure and the company’s name in blue letters.
– This is a global health services organization headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut. It provides medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance, as well as Medicare and Medicaid products and health, life and accident insurance coverage.
– The Diadora logo features an abstract symbol that looks a bit like a bird, followed by the brand’s name.
– This is an Italian company famous for manufacturing fashion accessories and clothing for sports like tennis, football, running, rugby, cycling. The brand was founded in 1948 and is currently headquartered in Giavera del Montello, Italy. The company has locations in Italy, the US and Hong Kong.
– The Discover logo features the company’s name with an orange “O". The brand’s logos were subject to change, but people know the company’s emblem all too well.
– This is a famous American credit card first introduced in 1985 by Sears. It has been a part of Dean Witter and Morgan Stanley until 2007, when it became an independent company. Discover Card belongs to the Discover Financial Services Inc. You may use Visa, Mastercard or American Express, but you should also know that Discover Card is the third largest credit card brand in the United States, when measured by cards in force, with nearly 50 million cardholders.
– The Dollar General logo consists of the company’s name inside a yellow rectangular shape.
– This is an American chain of variety stores founded in 1939 and headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. It has more than 10,000 stores in 40 US states.
– The Dow logo features the company’s name inside a red rhomboid shape.
– This is an American chemical company known for manufacturing plastics, chemicals and agricultural products. The company was founded in 1897 and it operates in 160 countries and employs about 54,000 people worldwide. The name of the company can be mistaken for either Dow Corning, which is a company specialized in silicone and silicon-based technology, or the Dow Jones & Company, which is an American publishing and financial information firm.
– The Fanta logo features the brand’s name inside an orange-like figure.
– This is a famous orange-flavored carbonated soft drink created by The Coca-Cola Company. The drink was first introduced in Germany in 1941
– The Gatorade logo features the brand’s first initial and an orange lighting symbol. In the Gatorade logo history there have been some Gatorade logos versions and modifications, the latest one being known as the Gatorade “G” logo.
– This is a brand of food and beverage products manufactured by PepsiCo. It is known for its sports-themed products, distributing in over 80 countries worldwide. The drink was created in 1965 by a group of researchers at University of Florida.
– The JVC logo consists of the brand’s name in red letters on a white background.
– This is a Japanese company famous for its professional electronics products. The company was founded in 1927 and is currently based in Yokohama, Japan. It is known for introducing the first televisions in Japan and developing the VHS video recorder. In 2008 the company merged with Kenwood Corporation.
– The JW Marriott logo consists of the hotel’s name and a red round symbol.
– This is a famous American company that manages hotels around the world. It is currently the largest international hotel company with more than 4,000 hotels in over 80 countries worldwide. The company was founded by J Willard Marriott in 1927 and has its headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland, US.
– The Mizuno logo consists of a stylized running bird and the name of the company.
– This is a Japanese company known for manufacturing sports equipment and sportswear for golf, tennis, baseball, volleyball, football, running, rugby, skiing, cycling, judo, table tennis, badminton, boxing and athletics. It was founded in 1906 in Osaka by Rihachi Mizuno.
– The Newport cigarettes logo consists of the brand’s name in black letters.
– This is a brand of menthol cigarettes introduced in 1957 and manufactured by Lorillard Tobacco Company, based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
– The Nielsen logo is represented by the company name and stands for Nielsen Media Research (NMR).
– This is an American company that deals with information and measurement and which operates in 100 countries and has more than 40,000 employees worldwide. It was founded in 1923 and is headquartered New York City and Diemen, Netherlands.
– The PayPal logo features the company’s name in two shades of blue on a white background.
– This is a famous online payment service founded in 1998 and headquartered in San Jose, California. In 2012 it became a subsidiary of eBay.
– The Safeway logo comprises of a stylized letter “S" inside a red dot.
– This is an American chain of supermarkets founded in 1915 and headquartered in Pleasanton, California. It currently has 1,335 stores in the western and central parts of the US and 195 stores in northwestern Mexico.
– The Sanyo logo comprises of the company’s name in red letters.
– This is a Japanese company known for manufacturing electronics. It was founded in 1949 and is headquartered in Moriguchi, Osaka, Japan. The company currently has more than 230 subsidiaries and affiliates.
– The Sears logo is the company’s name in blue letters with a red curved line under it.
– This is a famous American department store chain founded in 1893 by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck. It is currently headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. In 2005 the company was bought by KMart.
– The Sprint logo consists of the company’s name with a yellow wing-like symbol.
– This is an American telecommunications company that provides wireless service, the third largest US wireless network provider with more than 54 million customers. The company was founded in 1899 and was originally a telephone company. It is currently headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas.
– The Travelers logo is a red umbrella at the end of the company’s name.
– This is an American insurance company headquartered in New York City.It is the second largest writer of U.S. commercial property casualty insurance and the third largest writer of U.S. personal insurance through independent agents. It has been a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average since June 8, 2009
– The Unilever logo consists of many icons inside a blue letter “U". If you wonder about the Unilever logo meaning, the current Unilever corporate logo was introduced in 2004 and is composed of 25 icons woven together to create a U shape, with each icon representing one of the company’s sub-brands or its corporate values.
– This is a giant company that manufactures and markets a variety of products like food, beverage, cleaning products, personal care and others. Some of its famous brands are Dove, Axe and Knorr.
– The Whole Foods logo features the company’s name in green letters with a green leaf icon on one of the letters and stands for Whole Foods Market, Inc.
– This is an American supermarket chain specialized in natural and organic foods. The first store was opened in 1980 and the company has its headquarters in Austin, Texas. The Whole Foods Market logo will be seen only on products that meet the company’s self-created quality standards for being “natural”, which the store defines as: minimally processed foods that are free of hydrogenated fats as well as artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, preservatives, and many others as listed on their online “Unacceptable Food Ingredients” list.