– One of the most recognizable logos in the world, this one needs no further explanations: The Apple logo is represented by a bitten apple. As you may know, this is not the original Apple logo. Apple’s first logo, designed by Ron Wayne, depicts Sir Isaac Newton sitting under an apple tree. It was almost immediately replaced by Rob Janoff’s “rainbow Apple”, the now-familiar rainbow-colored silhouette of an apple with a bite taken out of it.
– If you’re into computers (even if you’re not), then you must know about one of the largest companies in the computer industry on Earth. And smartphones, and tablets, and music players and apps. And just about everything tech – related.
– The Asda logo consists of the brand’s name in green letters.
– This is a British supermarket chain specialized in food, clothing, toys, financial services and general merchandise. The company was founded in 1949 and is currently headquartered in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
– The Capital One logo consists of the brand’s name and a red boomerang symbol.
– This is an American-based bank holding company specialized in credit cards, home loans, banking, savings and auto loans. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
– The Caterpillar logo features a yellow triangle in the brand’s name.
– Caterpillar Inc. is a very famous American company known for its heavy machinery, engines, turbines and construction and mining equipment. The company was founded in 1925 and is headquartered in Peoria, Illinois. Also, Caterpillar provides financing and insurance to customers via its worldwide dealer network and generates income through the licensing of the Caterpillar and CAT trademarks and logos.
– The CBS logo consists of the brand’s name followed by a blue eye icon.
– This is a world-famous commercial television network headquartered in New York City. It was founded by William S. Paley in 1927 and was initially a radio network. The CBS logo history includes an older logo, made of the company’s letters, but the CBS eye logo is the most famous one.
– The Citi Bank logo features the bank’s name and a red arc over one of the letters, making it look like an umbrella is sheltering the brand’s name.
– This is one of the most prominent international banks, operating in more than 160 countries across the world. It was founded in 1812 and is currently headquartered in New York City.
– The Comcast logo is comprised of the brand’s name and a large red letter C. There is a new Comcast logo in town, however. In late December 2012, Comcast added the NBC peacock symbol to their new logo.
– This is one of the largest cable, internet and telecommunications providers in the United States. The company was founded in 1963 by Ralph J. Roberts, Daniel Aaron and Julian A. Brodsky and is currently based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
– The Costco logo features the brand’s name in red, underlined by three blue lines.
– Costco Wholesale Corporation is a membership-based warehouse club known for providing a wide selection of merchandise. The company was founded in 1983 and is currently the second largest retailer in the US.
– The CVS logo consists of the pharmacy’s name in red letters. There is an alternative CVS Pharmacy logo in use, but it keeps the main features.
– CVS Pharmacy is the second largest pharmacy chain in the United States. It has more than 7,600 stores around the US, so you can basically see the CVS logo store almost everywhere you go. The company was founded in 1963 and is currently headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island.
– The Deloitte logo consists of the brand’s name in blue letters followed by a green dot.
– This is the largest professional services networks in the world specialized in providing audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services. It currently has more than 200,000 professionals in 150 countries.
– The Directv logo consists of the brand’s name and a blue abstract symbol.
– This is a famous American direct broadcast satellite service provider and broadcaster. It was launched in 1994 and is currently based in El Segundo, California.
– The General Electric logo features the brand’s initials inside a blue insignia. The General Electric logo history knows a rebranding campaign set in 2012. The changes included a new corporate color palette, small modifications to the GE logo, a new customized font (GE Inspira) and a new slogan, “Imagination at work”, composed by David Lucas, to replace the slogan “We Bring Good Things to Life” used since 1979
– This is an American multinational conglomerate corporation founded in 1892 and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut.
– The logo of this world famous brand consists of the name of the company written in blue, red, yellow and green letters. The Google logo may be one of the most iconic logos in the world. There were many other Google logos is the past, but the current official Google logo was designed by Ruth Kedar, and is a wordmark based on the Catull typeface. The company also includes various modifications or humorous features, such as cartoon modifications of their logo for use on holidays, birthdays of famous people, and major events, such as the Olympics. These special logos have become known as Google Doodles.
– This one needs no hints. It’s enough to just say that it’s the largest and most used search engine in the world.
– The Heinz logo consists of the brand’s name in red and white.
– This is a famous American manufacturer of processed foods. It was founded in 1869 by Henry John Heinz and is currently headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The brand is known for its original “57 Varieties" slogan and now it markets over 5,700 products in 200 countries worldwide. Did you ever tried their ketchup?
– The Honeywell logo is the brand’s name in red letters.
– This is an American multinational conglomerate company known for producing a variety of commercial products, engineering services and aerospace systems. It was founded in 1906 and is currently headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey.
– The ING logo features the bank’s name followed by an orange lion. The Orange Lion on ING’s logo is an allusion to the Group’s Dutch origins under the House of Orange-Nassau.
– This is a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation known for providing retail banking, direct banking, investment banking and commercial banking. According to the Fortune Global 500 in 2012, ING was the world’s largest banking/financial services and insurance conglomerate by revenue. As of 2013, ING served over 48 million individual and institutional clients in more than 40 countries, with a worldwide workforce exceeding 75,000. In India, ING has a 44% stake in ING Vysya Bank and is the Indian bank’s largest shareholder. What you probably know this bank for is its ING Direct, the Group’s brand for a branchless direct banking.
– The JPMorgan logo consists of the company name.The JPMorgan Chase logo suffered some modifications along the way, but it kept its basic features.
– JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational banking and financial services company and the largest bank in the US. It was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Manhattan, New York.
– This is probably the most famous and easily recognizable logos in the fashion world. The Lacoste logo consists of the brand’s name and a green crocodile.
– This is a world-famous French apparel company specialized in clothing, leather goods, shoes, perfumes, watches and tennis shirts. It was founded in 1933 by Rene Lacoste, a legendary tennis player named the “Crocodile” by his fans, due to his agility.
– The McLane logo consists of a triangle made out of three arrows and a red triangle behind it.
– This is an American supply chain services company, known for providing grocery and food service supply chain solutions for convenience stores, drug stores, mass merchants and military locations. The company was founded in 1894 and is now headquartered in Temple, Texas.
– The Metlife logo consists of the company’s initials arranged in a star-like symbol.
– This is one of the oldest and most popular insurance companies in the US. It was founded in 1868 and operates in more than 60 countries. The company has more than 90 million customers.
– The Morgan Stanley logo features the company’s name and a blue triangle above one of the letters.
– This is an American financial services corporation founded in 1935 and headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The company operates in 42 countries, with more than 1300 offices and 60,000 employees. In 2009, Morgan Stanley purchased Smith Barney from Citigroup and the new broker-dealer operates under the name Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, the largest wealth management business in the world. The main areas of business for the firm today are Global Wealth Management, Institutional Securities, and Investment Management.
– The Neutrogena logo consists of the brand’s name on different backgrounds.
– This is an American brand of skin care, hair care and cosmetics. It was founded in 1930 by Emanuel Stolaroff and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Johnson & Johnson bought the brand in 1994.
– The PWC logo consists of an orange geometrical figure and stands for PricewaterhouseCoopers. The PwC new logo was introduced in September 2010, to coincide with the firm changing its trading name from PricewaterhouseCoopers to PwC.
– This is the second largest professional services network in the world. It operates in 157 countries and it has more than 184,000 employees. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in London, UK.
The Home Depot
– The Home Depot logo comprises of an orange box which contains the company’s name.
– This is a leading American home improvement retailer and service provider founded in 1978 and headquartered in Cobb County, Georgia.
– The Toshiba logo depicts the brand’s name in red letters on a white background.
– This is a world-famous Japanese corporation founded in 1939 and known for manufacturing electronic appliances, electrical equipment and computer related products.
– The Union Pacific logo features the company’s name in a shield that has the American flag on it.
– This is a famous Class 1 railroad that operates 8,300 locomotives in 23 American states. The company was founded in 1862 and is the largest railroad network in the United States, with more than 45,000 employees.
– The United Health group logo consists of the company’s name and a blue and yellow abstract shape.
– This is a managed health care company founded in 1977 and headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, US.
– The Wallgreens logo is made of the company’s name in red letters on a white background.
– This is the largest drug retailing chain in the US. It was founded in 1901 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
– The Walmart logo is easily recognized because it contains a yellow asterisk or flower.
– This is a global American retail company founded in 1962 by Sam Walton and headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. This company is often believed to be the largest retailer in the world with more than 8,500 stores in 15 countries worldwide and more than 2,2 million employees.
– The Wells Fargo logo features the company’s name in yellow on a red background.
– This is an American financial services company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It was founded in 1852 and is considered to be one of the largest banks in the United States with more than 9,000 retail branches, 270,000 employees and over 70 million customers.