– The ABC logo comprises of the name of the company in a black 3-D sphere. The ABC news logo, also named the ABC Circle was designed in 1962.
– This is an American television network owned by the Walt Disney Company. It was founded in 1943 and is currently headquartered in New York City.
– The Accenture logo features company name in lower-case letters and a “greater-than" sign which is located just above one of the letters.
– This is a famous Irish company known for its management and technology consultation and outsourcing services.
– The Acer logo consists of the brand’s name in green letters.
– This is a world-famous Taiwanese global hardware and electronics company founded in 1976 by Stan Shih. It is currently headquartered in Xizhi, New Taipei City and is well-known for its desktop and laptop PCs, smartphone, tablets, displays and servers.
– The Ariel logo consists of a colorful atom symbol.
– This is a famous line of laundry detergents made by Procter & Gamble. This brand appeared in 1967 on the UK market and is known as the first detergent with stain-removing enzymes.
– The Atomic logo comprises of a red arrow pointed upwards, but you can look at it as a launching rocket also. It is surprising to find the atom logo representing a detergent and not a similar symbol standing for the Atomic bran, but everything is possible in the world of logos.
– This is an Austrian company known for manufacturing and selling skiing equipment like skis, ski boots, bindings, ski poles, helmets, goggles and protective equipment. Atomic regards itself as a technological pioneer in the ski sport industry, and its aim is to “make every skier a better skier”.
– The Barclays logo is a blue Spread eagle emblem followed by the company’s name.
– This is a world-famous British multinational banking and finance company headquartered in London. It was founded in 1690 and it now operates in more than 50 countries around the world. It is a universal bank with operations in retail, wholesale and investment banking, as well as wealth management, mortgage lending and credit cards.
– The famous Bic logo features a yellow human-like drawing holding a pen behind its back.
– This is a famous ballpoint pen manufacturer headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France. The company was founded in 1945 by Marcel Bich and Edouard Buffard. Do you own a lighter? Plastic, small, easy to find at every corner? That is probably a Bic. The company has become known for making disposable consumer products such as lighters, razors, and printed paper products
– The Braun logo features the name of the brand in black letters on a white background. One of the letters is slightly taller than the others. In 1935the Braun brand was introduced, and the original incarnation of the logotype with the raised “A” was born.
– This is a famous German manufacturer of consumer products based in Kronberg. The company was founded in 1921 by Max Braun and is now owned by Procter & Gamble.
– The Breil logo features the name of the company and an abstract symbol.
– This is an Italian company known for products like watches, eyewear, jewels and fragrances. The brand was founded in 1939 and is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
– The Chase logo is made of a blue octagon shape and the name of the company. The current Chase Bank logo dates back to 2005.
– JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., doing business as Chase, is a national bank that constitutes the consumer and commercial banking subsidiary of the multinational banking corporation JPMorgan Chase. It is an American national bank headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. It operates in over 5,100 branches and employs more than 240,000 people nationwide.
– The DHL logo features the brand name in red letters on a yellow background.
– This company provides international express mail services. It was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Bonn, Germany. DHL Expressis a division of the German logistics company Deutsche Post DHL. Deutsche Post is the world’s largest logistics company operating around the world.
– The famous Diesel logo comprises of the brand’s name in a red rectangle.
– This is a famous Italian clothing company well-known for its denim jeans. The company was founded by Renzo Rosso in 1978 and is based in Breganze, northern Italy. It sells high-priced denim jeans and other clothing and accessories aimed at a young adult market
– The Dove logo is iconic and easily recognized and it comprises of a delicate dove symbol.
– This is a super famous personal care brand of Unilever introduced for the first time in 1955. It is sold in over 35 countries worldwide and its most known product is its delicate ¼ cream bar soap. The products are sold worldwide and are offered for both women and men.Products include: antiperspirants/deodorants, body washes, beauty bars, lotions/moisturizers, hair care, and facial care products. You should not mistake the Unilever Dove brand with the Mars Dove chocolate.
– The EA logo features the brand’s initials in blue and stands for Electronic Arts.
– This is an American company famous for developing, marketing, publishing and distributing video games. It is headquartered in Redwood City, California and is one of the pioneers of the early computer games industry. The brand is famous for giving us the FIFA series popular game.
– The Exxon Mobil logo consists of the company’s name on a red background. If you happen to spell the company’s name by Exxon Mobile, it is wrong.
– This is an American oil and gas company established in 1999. It is headquartered in Irving, Texas and is one of the largest companies in the world in terms of market capitalization and revenue.
– The Gillette logo features the brand’s name in blue letters.
– This is one of the world’s most popular brands of blades, safety razors, deodorants and other personal care products for men. It is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and is owned by the giant corporation Procter & Gamble. You should not mistake this brand for the Gillette Stadium (commonly known in Massachusetts as the Gillette football field).
– The Gucci logo comprises of the two interlocking “Gs" and the brand’s name on a white background. In case you wondered about this emblem, we can tell you that in the history of the company, a particularly iconic touch, introduced in 1964, was the use of the double-G logo for belt buckles and other accessory decorations.
– This is a famous Italian fashion company well-known for manufacturing high-end fashion and leather products. It was founded by Guccio Gucci in 1921 and is based in Florence, Italy.
– The Hummer logo features the brand’s name in black letters on white background.
– This was a brand of trucks and SUVs founded in 1992. In 1998 the brand was bought by General Motors and marketed three vehicles: the Hummer H1, the H2 and H3.
– The Joop logo consists of the brand’s name in blue letters.
– This is a clothing and cosmetics company founded by Wolfgang Joop in Hamburg in 1986.
– The Mozilla logo features the head of a red T-REX, but you may be more familiar with the Mozilla Firefox logo.
– This is a non-profit organization self described “a non-profit organization that promotes openness, innovation and participation on the Internet.” It was founded in 2003 and is currently based in Mountain View, California.
– This is probably one of the most recognized logos in the world. The Playboy logo features the head of a stylized rabbit wearing a bow tie, better known as the Playboy Bunny logo.
– This is the most famous adult magazine in the world. It was founded in 1953 by Hugh Marston Hefner and it currently sells more than 3 million copies in the US every month and more than 4.5 million magazines worldwide.
– The Schwarzkopf logo features the head of a woman with short hair and the brand’s name under it.
– This is a famous hair care products brand, acquired by Henkel in 1985.
– The Sephora logo features the brand’s name and a flame symbol on a black background.
– This is a French brand of cosmetics founded in Paris in 1970. The name of the company was inspired by the Greek word “sephos" which means beauty.
– The Sprite logo features the brand’s name on a green splash. There were a few older Sprite logos in the past, but the new one is among us since 2009.
– One of the most popular soft drinks in the world, this is a colorless, lemon flavored carbonated drink, that’s also caffeine-free. It was developed as Fanta Klare Zitrone in 1959 in West Germany and introduced in the US in 1961. This is Coca-Cola’s response to Pepsi’s 7 Up.
– The Staples logo consists of the brand’s name in a red rectangle. One of the letters looks like a paper clip.
– This is an office supply chain store based in Framingham, Massachusetts. The company opened the first store in 1986 and now it has more than 2,000 stores in 26 countries worldwide.
– The Tomtom logo is comprised of two red palms in a silver sphere.
– This is a Dutch manufacturer of automotive navigation systems based in Amsterdam, Netherlands and Egypt. The company was founded in 1991 and in 2012 it was announced that it will replace Google Maps as the main mapping data provider for Apple’s IOS 6.
– The brand’s logo consists of a black rectangle with a yellow border, and the brand’s name written in capital letters inside. If you are a gamer, you know the Valve logo all too well.
– This brand is well-known for the video games it produces and distributes. It’s based in Washington, but also has a European office in Luxembourg. It’s best known for producing Half-Life, Left 4 Dead, and Portal, among other game series.
– The Volcom logo features an emblem resembling a diamond in black and white. There weren’t many Volcom logos in the history of the company, as the Volcom stone logo is an iconic trademark.
– Volcom, Inc. is a designer, marketer, and distributor of youth-oriented products. The company primarily produces young men’s and young women’s clothing, footwear, accessories, and related products, all sold under the “Volcom” brand name.
– The Winston logo is easily recognized and it comprises of a flying eagle in a red or blue rectangle.
– This is a famous American cigarette brand first introduced in 1954. This brand was once the best-selling brand of cigarettes in the US.
– This is a world-famous American multinational document management company headquartered in Rochester, New York. They are known for products like printers, photocopiers and digital production printing machines. Do you recognize now the Xerox logo, or do you need more hints?
– The company was founded in 1906 and was originally named The Haloid Photographic Company.
We must, once again, congratulate you for making it this far. You have successfully completed level 11 of the Hi Guess the Brand game. Many agree that this is actually the most complicated level, but you won’t know until you finish the game for yourself. Feel free to take a look at the guess the brand answers level 12 cheat sheet. You are three levels away from completing the game! Hang in there.