– The Allianz logo consists of the company’s name and a stylized bird icon on a blue background.
– This is considered the biggest global insurance and finance company in the world. It has its headquarters in Munich, Germany and more than 160,000 employees in 70 countries worldwide.
– The Aquafina logo consists of the brand’s name and colorful mountain and sun symbols.
– This is a brand of purified bottled water products produced and owned by PepsiCo. It was first distributed in Wichita, Kansas in 1994 and is now sold in many other countries around the world.
– The Barilla pasta logo consists of the brand’s name enclosed in an oval shape.
– This is probably the most famous brand of pasta in the world. Founded in 1877 in Ponte Taro, Italy this is still owned by the family who founded the brand.
– The Chiquita logo features a dancing woman with a fruit basket hat on a blue background. The company mascot “Miss Chiquita”, now Chiquita Banana logo, was created in 1944 by Dik Browne. Miss Chiquita started as an animated banana with a woman’s dress and legs. A new Miss Chiquita design was unveiled in 1998. Peel-off stickers with the logo started being placed on bananas in 1963. They are still placed by hand today to avoid bruising the fruit.
– This is a famous American producer and distributor of bananas and other products. It was founded in 1863 and the brand name was registered as a trademark in 1947.
– The logo Dacia brand features is represented by the car’s name inside a metallic shield-like figure.
– This is a Romanian car manufacturer and a subsidiary of Renault. The company was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Mioveni, Arges, Romania.There are some successful models, such as Dacia Sandero and Dacia Duster that have a lot of success in Europe. The company is currently Europe’s fifthbiggest car manufacturing facility in terms of volume produced.
– The Daewoo logo is a sea-shell like symbol followed by the brand’s name.
– This is a famous South Korean company known for manufacturing cars. It was founded in 1967 by Kim Woo-jung and in 1999 the company was dismantled by the Korean government. At some point, if you owed a Daewoo car, you were pleased with it, as it was reliable, affordable and of good quality.
– The Ducati logo consists of the brand’s name inside a red shield-like symbol. There have been past Ducati logos, but they all stood for fast bikes and iconic models.
– You might know this brand as the Italian company, famous for designing and manufacturing motorcycles. It was founded in 1926 by Antonio Cavalieri Ducati and is now headquartered in Bologna, Italy. The brand is currently owned by Audi through its Italian subsidiary Lamborghini.
– The Ellesse logo features the brand’s name and half of a tennis ball in red and orange.
– This is an Italian company founded in 1959 known for its sports apparel like skiwear, jackets and ski pants. Since 1994 the brand has been owned by British Pentland Group.
– This is a world famous Italian automaker headquartered in Turin. The company was founded in 1899 by a group of investors, one of them being Giovanni Agnelli. This is an automotive holding company, which owns the Fiat Group. The Fiat Group contains many brands such as Ferrari, Maserati, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, the Chrysler Group, Abarth, and Lancia.
– The first model of this car ever created was the model 4 HP. At the moment, this brand is the ninth largest car maker in the world and number one in Italy.
– The Firefox logo is one of the most recognizable and iconic logos on the internet. It consists of a red fox wrapped around the planet Earth. The Mozilla Firefox logo was chosen to make an impression while not shouting out with overdone artwork. It had to stand out in the user’s mind, be easy for others to remember, and stand out without causing too much distraction when seen among other icons.
– Mozilla Firefox is one of the most used web browsers in the world. It was first released on November 9, 2004 and was developed by Mozilla Corporation. It is currently available in 79 different languages.
– The Firestone logo is represented by the brand’s name in red, distinctive characters.
– You may have used this brand for your car because this is a famous American tires company founded by Harvey Samuel Firestone in 1900. Since 1988, the brand was bought by Japanese Bridgestone Corporation.
– The Foot Locker logo consists of the company’s name and a black and white referee.
– This is an American sportswear and footwear retailer headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It was founded in 1879 and currently operates in 20 countries worldwide. The company was formerly known as Venator Group, Inc. Foot Locker, Inc. operates the eponymous “Foot Locker" chain of athletic footwear retail outlets (along with “Kids Foot Locker" and “Lady Foot Locker" stores) and a lot of other chains.
– The Fox logo consists of the brand’s name and it stands for The Fox Broadcasting Company.
– This is an American commercial broadcasting TV network launched on October 9, 1986, headquartered in Los Angeles. It is owned by the Fox Entertainment Group division of 21st Century Fox. It’s the world’s third largest major network.
– The Galp logo features the brand’s name and a orange and white symbol.
– This is a Portuguese corporation consisting of more than 100 companies known for supplying natural gas, re-gasification, transport, storage and distribution.
-The Garmin logo consists of the brand name and a blue triangle. You may be familiar with the Garmin GPS logo, as of of May 2014, Garmin has sold over 126 million GPS devices.
– This is a Swiss company, formerly an American one until 2010. It develops consumer, aviation and marine technologies for the Global Positioning System.
– The Hertz logo features the brand name in a yellow rectangle.
– This is an American car rental company with location in 145 countries around the world. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Park Ridge, New Jersey. It is currently the largest US car rental company by sales.
– The Hot Wheels logo features an orange and red flame that extends to full red around the lettering of the brand.
– If you like collecting toy cars or used to play with one as a kid, then you must know this brand: it’s actually one of the most famous toy car makers in the world. it used to compete with Matchbox until 1997.
– The Interflora logo features a running Hermes with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.
– This is a flower delivery network with over 58,000 flowers shops in 140 countries.
– The Lincoln logo consists of a star emblem and the name of the company beside it.
– This is an American company that sells luxury cars. It is a division of the Ford Motor Company and a subsidiary of Ford since 1922. The company was founded in 1917 by Henry M. Leland and is famous for its limousines. It was chosen first option for presidential limousines in United States since last century. While the Lincoln car logo can be seen primarily in North America and the Middle East, by the end of 2014, Lincoln intends to bring the luxury vehicles to China too.
– The MG logo consists of the brand’s name in a golden shield.
– This was a British sports car manufacturer founded in the 1920s by Cecil Kimber. The company is famous for its two-seat open sports cars.
– The Movistar logo features a green “M" letter followed by the brand’s name.
– This is a famous Spanish mobile phone operator owned by Telefonica S.A. The company operates in Spain and other Latin American countries. It is currently the largest carrier in Spain with 22 million customers for cell phone services.
– The Netscape logo consists of the letter N in a blue insignia.
– This is an American computer services company best known for Netscape Navigator, its web browser. Netscape’s web browser was once dominant in terms of usage share, but lost most of that share to Internet Explorer during the first browser war. It was founded in 1994 and in 1999 was acquired by AOL. It is now headquartered in Dulles, Virginia.
– The Peugeot logo features a standing lion and is one of the most recognizable car logos in the world. Peugeot is a world-famous French car brand, part of PSA Peugeot Citroën group and the second largest auto maker in Europe. Its history can be traced to 1891, when the first car under this brand was manufactured.
– What is impressive about this company and also the Peugeot car logo is that they share a common history. Unlike other car makers, who changed the logos throughout the years, the Peugeot lion logo can also be traced back to 1891.
– The Pfizer logo consists of the brand’s name in an blue oval-shaped emblem.
– This is a global American pharmaceutical corporation founded in 1849 by Charles Pfizer and Charles Erhardt. It is now headquartered in New York City and is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
– The Reef logo is a stylized flip flop.
– This is famous for their brand of casual sandals, known as Thongs. The brand was created in the 1980s by Fernando and Santiago Aguerre. It is now one of the world’s leading sandal manufacturers.
– The Roncato logo features the brand’s initials in red.
– This is an Italian luggage manufacturing company founded by Giovanni Roncato.
– The logo uses the iconic Viking longship.
– This was a British automotive brand between 1904 and 2005. It was originally launched as a bicycle make in 1878 and then as a car manufacturer in 1904. It is the direct ancestor of the present day Land Rover company, which is a subsidiary of Jaguar Land Rover, in turn owned by the Tata Group.
– The Ryanair logo consists of a yellow human-like harp.
– This is an Irish low-cost airline headquartered in Swords, County Dublin, Ireland. It was founded in 1985 and it currently operates 297 Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
– The Telefonica logo features the company’s name on a blue background.
– This is a Spanish broadband and telecommunications provider and is the sixth largest mobile network provider in the world. The company is headquartered in Madrid.
– The Tissot logo consists of the letter T and the Swiss Red Cross flag.
– This is a Swiss manufacturer of luxury watches founded in 1853 in Le Locle, Switzerland. Since 1983 it has been a member of the Swatch Group, the largest watch maker and distributor.
With this we conclude our Hi Guess the Brand Level 10 answers page. We hope that the hints provided above have simplified the game for you. If you have any tips or suggestions for the guess that brand answers feel free to contact us. We would love to hear more from you.
Don’t forget that the game can be played on Windows computers or phones as well as iPhone and Android devices. All you need is the appropriate app.