– The Amazon logo is easily recognizable because it depicts the company’s name with a yellow arrow below the letters.
– You’ve probably used this company when you ordered stuff off the internet. It’s the biggest online retailer in the world and its name was inspired by the largest river on Earth. You will see the Amazon.com logo on many products and services, including your Kindle reader and 3D smartphone.
– The logo has the letters of the brand on a red background. You have to know this one. In the Coca Cola history there have been many Coca Cola logos, all of them respecting almost the same features.
– This is one of the most famous beverages in the world and perhaps the most famous company on the planet. Do you need more hints? It’s the most popular carbonated drink in the world…that’s right, you guessed it.
-The Ikea logo is one of the most recognizable in the world and it features the company’s name in blue letters enclosed in a yellow oval shape.
-When you think of Swedish furniture, you automatically think of this brand and the name of the company is inspired by the founder’s name initials. Ikea furniture is very popular in Europe and the United States and is famous for being flexible and easy to mount.
– You’ve probably seen this logo many times on leather bags. It consists of two letters that are the brand’s initials. The Louis Vuitton brand logo is something you will see very often in fashion shows and luxury shops.
– This company is a famous fashion house specialized in leather goods that was established in 1854 by a Parisian box maker. Louis Vuitton handbags are luxurious, pricey and stylish and many women wish to show off one of these beauties.
-The Mastercard logo consists of two circles (red and orange) intersecting each other. There were many Mastercard logos in the past, all using approximately the same features.
-This one is one of the most used credit card brands in the world. MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation and has operations in the entire world.
-The McDonald’s logo comprises of the famous yellow M letter on a red background that stands for the brand’s name.The McDonald’s logo history is quite straightforward, one version of the logo has been used from 1968 to 2006. The old version is still available in some restaurants, while the new one became even more popular.
– This is the most popular fast-food chain in the world, and the brand needs no further description. Everyone has heard of it, and we mean everyone.
-The Nike logo is one of the most recognizable logos in history and it represents the wing of the Greek goddess of victory. You may know it better as the Nike Swoosh Logo. Nike logos, while not many in the past, all kept the same features, making the symbol one of the most popular in the world.
– When you think of this brand, you think of sportswear, equipment and leisure merchandizing. It’s most famous for their footwear and sports equipment.
-You might recognize the Samsung logo from your smartphone or laptop: it’s got the name of the company in white letters in a blue oval, rotated 10 degrees from its x axis.
– This company was founded by Lee Byung-Chul in 1938 and it’s based in Seoul, South Korea. It’s one of the largest electronics device manufacturers in the world today.
-The Starbucks logo represents a siren with long hair and two tails and it’s easily recognizable on any of the brand’s products. If you ever wondered about the Starbucks logo meaning, then you have to know that it represents a “twin-tailed mermaid, or siren as she’s known in Greek mythology”. However, the original Starbucks logo was even more interesting, if not for the visible double fish tail the mermaid had back then, at least for the fact that she was topless.
– When you think of coffee, then you definitely think of this particular brand, because it’s the most famous coffeehouse chain in the world.
– The Toyota logo consists of three elongated ellipses intersecting each other. As you probably guessed, there is more to the Toyota logo meaning than meets the eye: The three ovals in the new logo combine to form the letter “T”, which stands for Toyota. The overlapping of the two perpendicular ovals inside the larger oval represent the mutually beneficial relationship and trust between the customer and the company, while the larger oval surrounding both of these inner ovals represents the “global expansion of Toyota’s technology and unlimited potential for the future.”
– This company is a Japanese car manufacturer founded in 1934 and the fourteenth largest company in the world by revenue.
This concludes our Hi Guess the Brand answers level 1 page. Next you can check page two and three of our answer sheets. Did you enjoy our brand game tips & hints? Now you can continue to the cheats for guess the brand level 2 page. Good luck! If you don’t have the game yet, you can download it from the app store (it is compatible with Android and iPhone devices).