– This emoji picture looks a lot more complicated than the meaning it conveys, but this is the emoji world! You have a fish, a signal bar, a computer and a satellite dish and the last three of them are used to convey the concept of “net."
– Since fishing was a common activity in prehistoric times, it shouldn’t surprise anybody that the oldest fishing net found by archeologists dates back to 8300 BC.
– This emoji building pattern is easily discernable, as you’ve seen both icons before and you know what they stand for separately. The first is a plane – used in this case to suggest “jet", while the second is a blue circle, and colored circles are used to convey a certain color, in this case – blue.
– This is the name of a low cost American airline company.
V for Vendetta
– Now this piece of emoji art is truly inspired and well executed. You have the British flag, two masks, a bomb and the explosion or crash emoji. What is that story about people wearing masks and bombing Britain?
– Remember, remember… The “V for Vendetta" movie (and graphic novel), together with the iconic character Guy Fawkes represent nowadays the very foundation of the fight for freedom and revolution.
– The next emoji meaning on this list is conveyed by a tricky emoji picture. You have a girl, the mute wise monkey and a bikini suit. So the monkey doesn’t talk about women underwear…
– This is the largest lingerie company in the United States and one of the most famous all over the world.
– This emoji consists in a fire flame, a man and a top hat. The question here is “what does the hat represent"?
– Firemen hats evolved in terms of material usage and design, as they started as leather hats, to be today made of plastics and polymers. They were once made of metal, so how hard was to actually wear them?
Shot In The Dark
– This emoji picture shows a gun, the “in" box and a night’s sky. The gun stands in this context for “shot", as guns are used for shooting, generally.
– This can be used to name a cocktail, a coffee drink, around seven different movies and entertainment productions, a dozen of songs and a novel, among others.
– Since there’s no singular emoji picture to express this concept, the game developers invented a three – image word play to convey this emoji meaning. The best part is that you can solve this word – image puzzle by reading the pictures in order: pen-man-ship.
– In a world where computers, phones and other devices replaced paper, it is difficult to find true penmanship. In case you don’t know what this is, it is a technique of handwriting using writing instruments.
Pump Up The Volume
– The next entry on our emoji game answers list is this rather long emoji expression “Pump Up the Volume", which is conveyed by three emoji icons. It makes perfect sense if you want to get the message fast and save some typing time. The image features a muscle arm, an upwards arrow and a sound speaker. You can add “pump" to the list of meanings belonging to the muscle arm.
– You use this expression when you urge somebody to turn the music louder, but also to refer to a movie and a song of the same name.
– Talking about time and words saving, this emoji is the perfect example of efficient chatting with the help of emojis. You have the stop sign – suggesting something is missing, and the four leaf clover – which stands for luck, obviously.
– We had no luck in finding other uses for this idiom, so you have to stick to its literal meanings.
– Now this is a pretty emoji for a pretty concept! It can almost be read literally – as saying out loud what you see in the picture, provided you remember that the cactus is a symbol for “desert."
– If you like Sting, you probably figured out that this is the title of a famous song performed by him. However, a desert rose is a sandy formation (crystal) you can find in some deserts which has a rosette shape to it. This term is also used to name a flower and some other entertainment productions.
Did you have fun guessing the Guess the Emoji Level 98 answers? Were our cheats useful to you? Did you learn something new about each concept? Let us know in the comments! In the meanwhile, step up your game, as we’re waiting for you on the next page of emoji game answers!