Babys Day Out
– This is an interesting emoji meaning to start a new level with. The picture shows a baby, a sun and the out box we already know. You can almost read the icons to get to the correct solution, just remember that the sun is used sometimes to say “day."
– Baby’s Day Out is the title of an American comedy movie from 1994.
– The next entry on our emoji game answers list is the “Party Bus" emoji, a relatively simple to guess image puzzle, if you read the icons in their order. You have a party cone used to suggest “party" and the bus which doesn’t require over-thinking.
– A party bus is a bus modified to accommodate a small number of people who ride it to celebrate an event, such as a birthday or a graduation. It is dedicated only to recreational activities.
– It seems the game developers give you a breather with this level, as this emoji meaning can also be guessed if you read the pictures as they are. The snowflake can suggest a large number of related terms, but in this case it is used for “cool." The downwards oriented arrow is for “down" in this case.
– You tell somebody to “cool down" as a synonym for “calm down". The term is also used in an athletic paradigm, as it is an exercise performed so that the body reaches a resting state after a period of effort.
– This is a pretty and useful piece of emoji art and it conveys a rather obvious emoji meaning. You have a ten icon – mostly used to suggest camping, and a stone statue – used to convey the term “rock."
– This is a term used to name very many and different things: a summit in Virginia, U.S., a singing competition, a series of two movies and their respective soundtracks and the musical version of the first movie in the series.
– Is it efficient to use two emoji icons in order to express a rather short emoji word? Well, conversations in emojis seem to be the trend of the year, so why not? We have the stop sign and an ear, but this doesn’t read (well, not exactly) “stop listening", but “deaf."
– Hearing loss is a serious disability and you shouldn’t use the term or the emoji in an insulting manner.
– You should literally fly through the emoji meanings on this level, as they don’t pose a threat or a challenge to you. This one can also be solved by applying the first rule of guessing emojis, so you have a man and the arrow pointing upwards. It is a useful emoji, so keep it close.
– You tell a man to “man up" when you urge him to find the courage or the inner strength to stand up for something or do something. Moreover, this is a term used to title a music album, a television series and a movie, all of the same name.
– It’s hard to believe you can still send emoji pictures as messages when your phone doesn’t have a signal, but weird things happen all the time. This emoji features the stop sign – used in this case to suggest the absence of something, and an icon we all recognize: the signal bar on our phones or computers.
– When you don’t have a signal it usually means you phone is out of the signal range or your computer can’t reach an available wi – fi connection. However, this term can also be used to talk about something else, such as a music album and a TV series.
– There are three emoji icons to convey two emoji words and you are familiar with each and every one of them. You have a pair of skis and two boots, so read the pictures and fill in those blanks!
– Ski boots are as old as skiing itself. The non – skiers will look at them as they are just fancy, cold and waterproof footwear, but the ski experts know there is art and high – technology behind the development of ski boots.
– Now this is a fun emoji and a very useful one, as it conveys two long emoji words with just four simple pictures. You have a crying emoticon, a house and two brides. So how long do you think it takes to find the proper term to describe “brides crying in their houses?"
– This very popular and acclaimed TV series got so many Golden Globe Awards and so many Primetime Emmy Awards, we can’t count them all here. Suffice to say, it was one of the best shows of ABC Studios.
– Well, it looks like the last emoji on this emoji game cheats list actually needs some cheats to be solved. The image features a race horse, a cup and a finish line. This is about horse racing, surely, but which one?
– This is one of the most famous horse races in the world, and the number one horse race in the United States. It is known under various names, the funniest one being “The Most Exciting Two Minutes In Sports", because its average time length.
These Guess the Emoji Level 97 answers were pretty easy, weren’t they? We hope you used our emoji game cheats to verify your own solution against the one we provided, just to make sure, and to learn a thing or two about each concept! Now let’s hurry to the next level!