– It seems that the first entry on our emoji game answers list is a bit tricky. You have a “thumbs down" emoji and a chain link. This picture reads “weak link."
– In casual conversations you can use this expression to refer to somebody or something that is built poorly, or acts in a poor manner, endangering a course of action or a strategy. However, in a more academic environment, the weak link, together with the strong link are terms used to describe safety mechanisms in modern nuclear weapons.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed if you follow the number one rule of guessing emoji words: read what you see in the pictures. This time you have a pile of books and an in love emoticon.
– Book lovers suffer from bibliophilia – which means love for books.
– This emoji belongs to the category of “practical emojis to have around", as the meaning it conveys is pretty useful in certain circumstances. You have a shower head and a toilet, next to a wrench and a man, so this story goes like this: he who repairs bathroom stuff.
– Besides its obvious meaning, you can use this emoji to refer to some media productions of the same name, including a video game, a movie and an animated short film.
– Two emoji pictures for one emoji word, and a famous word nonetheless. You have a blue spiral followed by a swimmer, so this has something to do with water and whirls.
– The most common use of this term is the name of the American manufacturer of home appliances. However, there are a lot more things named “Whirlpool", such as three movies and a galaxy, among others.
What Time Is It
– This may be a very useful emoji to use in daily conversations, although it is hard to imagine that if you have a phone to use for emoji chatting, you can’t read the time on your phone’s screen. But for the sake of conversations, let’s say this emoji might come in handy some time. It consists of a question mark and a clock.
– This question may be used not to ask the time, but to refer to a famous movie, some songs, a book and a short story, all of the same name.
– This emoji meaning also falls in the pattern of discovery by speaking out loud the things you see in the image. We have the stop sign and a watch.
– The stopwatch was invented by a British man named Samuel Watson who was very active as a horologist from 1687 to 1710 and who was a known associate of Sir Isaac Newton.
– As we said before, read them like you see them. This emoji features a monkey and a heart, so it is not difficult to associate the terms “monkey" and “love."
– If you consult an urban dictionary, you will be baffled with the various meanings of the term “monkey love", which ranges from wild, passionate love making to the Indonesian variation of “puppy love".
– This emoji picture is misleading, so it’s better that you use our emoji game cheats in this case. You have an ice-cream and a crown which read “dairy queen", although there’s the woman with a crown emoji which suits better the term “queen."
– This is the name of a soft – serve and fast food restaurant chain of American origin. The ice – cream in the emoji picture is relevant, because the chain sells mostly ice – cream and other frozen products.
– This emoji meaning is easy to reach if you pay attention at the images’ sequence: you have a building (with no “BK" or “H" letters on it), with books and a card. It is not about the name of the building full of books, but the name of the card.
– Statistics show that as of 2011, more that 60% of the American population holds a library card. That’s good news!
– The last emoji picture on this level features a muscle arm and a game console. The muscle arm has plenty of meanings, so in this case, choose “power." The console reads as “play", even if you’re used to call it “game."
– This term is used in so many fields, we can’t even begin to name them all. You may be used to this idiom as it is pretty common to movies, describing a sort of confrontation when two opponents try to gain leverage on the other one, using information and knowledge. Let’s say it is a psychological clash.
These were all the Guess the Emoji Level 96 answers! Did you solve all the emoji puzzles on your own or did you use our emoji game cheats to check some of your own solutions against ours. Did you cheat? Tell us what you think about this level, we’d love to hear from you!