Around the World
– Our emoji game cheats list begins with a rather simple emoji, provided you remember that the loop arrow stands for “around" sometimes. The arrows together with Planet Earth make “around the world" emoji meaning.
– There are so many media – related productions called “Around the World" we can’t even begin to name them all. You can use this expression for its obvious and literal meaning, but you should know this term was used to title almost everything from music songs to card games and football tricks.
– So how do you spell “bluetooth" in emojis? You take a blue circle used to suggest the appropriate color and a grinning emoticon, which shows its teeth as a powerful clue.
– Unless you literally have a blue tooth from one reason or another, you use the term “bluetooth" to refer to the wireless data exchange transfer standard.
– This emoji meaning is one that can be guessed by following the first rule of solving emoji puzzles: say the words in loud voice! In this case we have a chocolate bar and a cake.
– Did you know that chocolate cake dates back to 1764? This name was also given to a special type of alcoholic cocktail and a song.
– Next entry on our emoji game answers list is another sweet reference, this time to a pie. You have the American flag and a slice of cake, which sometimes stands for pie. American pie anybody?
– Besides the famous teen movie series, “American Pie" is also the name of a music album and a song by Don McLean. If we are not mistaken, Madonna covered this song too.
– It seems this level is built with the happiness of the player in mind, as the emoji puzzles can almost all be solved by speaking out loud the words conveyed by the images. This picture shows our planet and a cup.
– A “world cup" is usually a global sports competition. Almost all sports have their own world cup, and some rather bizarre and extreme sports also managed to reach an international level of success in order to organize a global competition.
– Say it like you see it! The game console stands for “game" most of the times, while the stop sign speaks for itself.
– A gamestop is not a way to put an end to a game, but actually is the name of an American company (GameStop) which is involved in the retailing of video games, consumer electronics and wireless services.
– You might want to keep this emoji word, as the term is pretty widely used. You have a looking class, usually used for “search" but also “clue" (in the Sherlock Holmes kind of way) and a black horizontal line we’ve seen before. It is used here with the meaning of “missing" or “less."
– When you are clueless, you basically don’t know anything about a particular subject. However, this term is mostly known because it titles a famous movie from 1995 starring Alicia Silverstone.
– How many emoji meanings can you find just by associating the images with their literal meanings? A lot, we might say, and this a perfect example: you have an ear and a green worm, so what’s the only word including them both?
– It takes scientists and research to treat and cure the annoying earworms, and they say a step towards healing and getting rid of the pesky tune embedded in your brain is to focus your attention and memory to solving problems such as riddles, puzzles, Sudoku and others. We hope you’re not playing this game because of earworms!
– You know a good puzzle when you see it! Fortunately, this one has only two pieces, a fire and a fox, so what do you think it’s the final result?
– Besides the web browser, Firefox can also be an operating system also developed by Mozilla.
The Lucky One
– The last entry on our emoji game answers list is not completely different in building pattern and solving mechanism from the ones before. It consists of a four leaf clover and number 1. If you read the clover as “lucky", you have your emoji meaning.
– Besides referring to a particular lucky person, this term is used to refer to a few movies, music albums and songs, and many other media – related productions.
It seems that you finished this level with no problems! Did you use our Guess the Emoji Level 95 answers as backup for your own solutions, or were the emoji meanings so easy to guess, you didn’t need our support? Well, we hope our resources were of help, but let us know what you think!