– The first emoji meaning you have to guess on this level reveals itself if you use the number one rule and find a synonym for “shirt" or “blouse", because the American flag is usually what it looks like, American.
– Even if you are not familiar with this particular brand, the name makes it pretty obvious that it is an American apparel manufacturing company.
– We have the feeling this emoji meaning needs some emoji game cheats to be revealed. It’s fun one so pay attention: you have a door, a circle and a pair of eyes. So what are we talking about when we’re talking about looking through the keyhole?
– This is a fun emoji to use to express one single word with three icons, but hey, this is the world of emojis. The term it conveys doesn’t have an alternate meaning besides its main one, so this is it.
– Now this emoji picture tells a story and it’s a story about a church related to a six – corners star. What can it be?
– A temple is a building used for religious and spiritual practices. Temples of different faiths, religions, cultures and historical periods are scattered all over the world.
– This is an emoji we haven’t seen before. We have a sun and a bag of fries, so what can it be? Sun – fries or “sun chips?"
– If you’re chips lover, you know this is the name of multigrain chips brand. It is produced by Frito – Lay and it sports rippled, fried chips of different flavors.
– This is a useful emoji to keep close, as the term is highly popular. There are four images to convey two emoji words, so this whole composition tells a story. It is about airplanes, females, food and beverages.
– The flight attendant job is pretty modern, come to think of it, as the first recording of a person working as a flight attendant dates back to 1912.
Cut to the Chase
– This idiom is pretty commonly used, so you might want to keep this emoji close for future conversations. The image displays a pair of scissors, an arrow pointing towards the right, and the running boy we all know already. In fewer words: “cut – to – chase".
– To “cut to the chase" is an idiom used to urge somebody to get to the point and shorten a speech or an unnecessary explanation.
– This emoji meaning reveals itself if you use the number one rule: say the words out loud. You have numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 in a box and a console we know it stands for “game." In other words “numbers – game."
– A “numbers game" is a sort of American illegal lottery. It is also called the “Italian lottery" and can be traced back to the beginning of the Italian lottery in 1530 in New York.
Love You to Death
– Oh well, if you’re the flamboyant romantic type learn this emoji meaning and its building, as you may need it to express your love for your partner. The emoji picture shows a heart, an index finger pointing towards number 2, which is followed by a skull. This is a story about love and death, apparently.
– Beyond its most obvious meaning, this expression also may refer to some songs, a movie, a Canadian band, a novel and other media – related titles.
– The fans of this TV show will probably recognize this emoji meaning faster than the ones who are not familiar with the title. You have a skull and a fishing rod in the image, so this is about some deadly capture or catch.
– This is a reality TV show you can see on Discovery Channel. It deals with real events on the boards of fishing vessels.
– You have to appreciate the game developers’ humor of placing this emoji meaning as the final entry on Level 94. We have a bride and the purple monster or devil, and we’ve seen them both before. But the game asks for only one word, so what can it be? Perhaps an emoji cheat sheet doesn’t hurt here.
– Bridezilla does indeed refer to those brides acting… unreasonably, to say the least. The term can also refer to a reality show and the name of a band from Australia.
Congratulations for finishing Level 94! Did you use any of our cheats to get the Guess the Emoji Level 94 answers, or did you guess them all on your own? Some of the emoji words had double meanings and some were not so obvious, so if you used our emoji game answers, tips and hint, we are very happy to have been of help to you!