– The first emoji on this level features a church, a bride and a calendar sheet. We had previous emojis related to weddings, and the main clue here is the calendar, which should be read as “day."
– Besides being one of the most important days in our life, the wedding day, as a term, is used to title a great number of songs and other TV and movie productions.
No Woman No Cry
– This emoji meaning is reachable if you try to spell out loud the images you see, keeping in mind that the red stop signs simply mean “no".
– This is the title of a famous reggae song by Bob Marley. The song is so popular, many music bands produced covers, one of the most famous being the one released by The Fugees. However, there are dozens of cover versions of this song, and even parodies related to its message.
Time Is Crawling
– This emoji shows three different icons we all have seen before on previous levels. We have a clock- which stands for “time" in this case, an arrow pointing to the right and a swimmer – which we know it stands for a specific swimming style – crawl or crawling. All in all, this is a fun word – play emoji puzzle.
– This is an expression which means that time passes very slowly.
Tower of London
– A famous monument should have its own emoji. The picture shows a castle, an arrow pointing to the right and the British flag. In other words, think about a British monument that resembles a castle.
– The Tower of London is indeed a castle, officially known as the “Her Majesty’s Royal Palace and Fortress".
– This is a fun and interesting emoji art and a useful one, to say the least, as the name it conveys is likely to pop up in casual conversations. You have the picture of a mountain and a picture of water drops. Find an alternate term for the drops – “dew" for example, and there you have your emoji meanings.
– This awesome soft drink was invented in 1940 – the original formula that it. An updated and upgraded formula started to be used around 1958. Today, MD is manufactured by PepsiCo and comes in a wide variety of flavors.
– If you’re into agriculture or gardening, this emoji meaning may be easy for you to guess. We have a corn cob and a tomato, a clock and a tractor. It’s hard to guess this emoji by spelling the words, so we think our emji game cheat sheet may be useful in this case.
– In many cultures and societies, the harvest season and the harvest time are associated with celebrations and festivals.
Play By Ear
– Next on our emoji game answers list there’s the “play by ear" emoji, an interesting one, as the concept is versatile enough to be used in different contexts. You have an earphone emoji with some music notes around it, an arrow pointing right, towards an ear.
– To play by ear means that you improvise and invent a part or an entire process, while you are performing it. The term isn’t exclusive to music, however, as many people play by ear in many fields.
– We think we saw this emoji before, in a different representation. Here we have letter “B" and a movie table, so read them as they look like!
– In our modern world we tend to call “B movies" all those films which are made on a low budget and don’t benefit from the art, the skill and the promotion of an arthouse or an established movie studio. However, history shows that many A – list directors and screenwriters started their careers with B movies.
Bang For Your Buck
– There are four emoji pictures here to convey an expression composed of four emoji words. You have the crash / explosion symbol – used here with the meaning of “bang", number 4, an arrow to the right, showing a money wad. Read the money as “buck" in this case.
– “Bang for the buck" is an idiom used to highlight the worth of your money or exertion. There are some variations of this idiom, but they all mean more or less the same thing.
– The last entry on our emoji game answers list is the “Flag Football" emoji. The building is simple: add together the flag and the football and you get your emoji words.
– Flag football is a variation of the traditional American football, but in this type of game, the defensive team has to remove a flag from the ball carrier. Put simply, think about it as a hybrid between American football and “Capture the Flag."
Now that you guessed all the Guess the Emoji Level 91 answers, let’s hurry up to the next level and see what challenges lie ahead!