– Now this is an emoji you’d like to keep close, as it conveys a brand name you are probably familiar with. The image shows a pair of dice and a slice of pizza. The dice are not the most relevant representations for domino pieces, but we think you get the overall meaning.
– Domino’s Pizza is around since 1960 and grew to become America’s second largest pizza chain, after Pizza Hut. Domino’s is present in over 70 countries all over the world.
– We don’t often talk about this place, but when we do, why not use an emoji picture? This one displays a spiral, a water wave and a triangle. So think about a place related to triangles, oceans and vortexes.
– This is one of the most controversial places on Earth, as popular culture associates it with mysterious disappearing associated with paranormal phenomena and even aliens. While science didn’t determine its existence and officials deny it even exists, the Devil’s Triangle is far from ending its fascination over the world.
– This emoji features a star and a lightning bolt. If you interpret the bolt in terms of “striking" or “struck", then you have your emoji meaning.
– You can use the term “Starstruck" to talk about a dozen movies, TV series or TV episodes, plays, books and songs. On a more colloquial note, to be “starstruck" means that you are paralyzed with happiness when you meet a star or celebrity that you are very fond of.
– This emoji meaning can be reached if you try to make a story including all the elements in the picture. You have a skull – for death and dying, a hammer and a written paper.
– Death penalty or capital punishment has been abolished in many countries in the world, although this type of punishment is not completely extinct. In theU.S., 32 states still practice this type of punishment.
Foot the Bill
– Now this is an interesting emoji, both as construction and as meaning. You have a tennis shoe, an arrow oriented to the right, towards a money wad. This is a word – play and a fun puzzle to decipher, as none of the icons are used for their literal meanings.
– This idiom means that you pay the costs for something or the money you owe.It also means that you settle an account or pay dues in full.
– This emoji features a light bulb, an arrow pointing right, towards a sleeping emoticon. Think about something related to falling asleep when looking at light. Does this make any sense to you?
– This is the title of a famous movie which revolves around the realm of dreams, subconscious manipulation and espionage. It is one of the greatest works of Leo DiCaprio and director Christopher Nolan.
– Maybe you will use this emoji in some specific conversations, but we think it’s easy to actually type a three letter word than creating a complex emoji picture with the help of three icons. However, this is how the game works, so pay attention: you have a paper, a TV set and the British flag. This means that you have to find a name for a Britishmedia outlet.
– BBC is the world’s oldest national broadcaster and, given its number of employees, it is also the world’s largest broadcasting company.
– The ladies will probably find this emoji useful, so keep it close for future fashion conversations! What you have here is a pencil and a dress. The term “pencil dress" is not very common, but you can take a leap and find the correct emoji meaning.
– This is a narrow – cut, slim fit skirt that is widely popular among women.
– In order to guess this emoji meaning, you need to come up with a story that includes all the three elements of the picture: an Arab boy, a crystal ball and a crescent moon.
– Aladdin is a character from the “Arabian Nights" stories collection and one of the most famous of them all.
– We all need one from time to time, so keep this emoji close, as it can be used in some funny ways. The picture shows us a paper sheet on a board and letter “B" in a red box. You need to figure out that the paper stands for “plan" in this case.
– A “Plan B" is a contingency plan we employ when the main plan for an action doesn’t work or meets obstacles we couldn’t foresee.
Well, this was Level 90 and these were all the Guess the Emoji Level 90 answers, hints, cheats and tips! We hope you learned something new and you had a lot of fun figuring out the emoji meanings! Now let’s hurry up to the next level, as there are plenty of challenges to face!