– The first entry on our emoji game cheats is an emoji picture containing four icons. This emoji displays the Japanese flag, a bomb, the American flag and a ship. It would have been easier to add a pearl near the ship, but the game is starting to get trickier and trickier. On the other hand, if there was no ship there, this entire emoji art could have been related to the atomic bomb. So think about the emoji words you need to guess by searching through your memory: “The Americans and the Japanese were involved in a bomb conflict related to ships."
– Pearl Harbor is an important milestone in American history during World War II. In 1941 the Japanese performed a surprise military attack against the U. S. The attack took place at Pearl Harbor, which is in Hawaii. In response, the United States officially entered WW II.
– If you ask us, it’s easier to write this down than explain it through a piece of emoji art. There are four distinct pictures that make this emoji and the big picture is everything but self explanatory. But all in all, if you really need to refer to “Gangnam Style" via four emoji pictures, remember you need a Korean flag, a horse, a woman dancing and some music note emoji.
– This is a pop single released by the South Korean musician Psy. In 2012, “Gangnam Style” became the first YouTube video to reach one billion views.
– This practical emoji symbol consists of a shower and a toilet bowl. The emoji meaning you need to guess here can be reached by associating the two objects and place them in a common context.
– The first records for the use of baths date back as far as 3000 B.C.
– Good thing we have a lot of emoji game cheats right here on this page! Admit it, you felt confused when you saw this gathering of colored symbols! But let’s take them one at a time: you have a piece of wrapped candy, a lollipop, a hammer and a symbol for “crash" or “smash."
– Isn’t it great to have an emoji icon in order to describe an internationally famous app game? As of 2013, Candy Crush Saga gained the fame of being the most popular game on Facebook, with more than 46 million average monthly users.
– If you are having one, it’s less likely you will be able to describe it through emoji symbols during those moments when you ask for help, but on the other hand, this is one emoji that can actually save your life if you send it fast enough to the right recipient. Of course, you can use it in funny situations, metaphorically related to your heart stopping beating in your chest and thus create funny emoji stories. The emoji meaning you need to guess relies on the symbolism of the gun pointed to the heart.
– A heart attack is something you really don’t want to have, so eat healthy and do sports!
– This emoji consists of a cloud and a candy, but don’t get fooled by the pictures, this emoji meaning is easy to guess only after you associate the cloud image with the concept of cotton (which sometimes translated into “soft and fluffy").
– “Cotton Candy" is the main delight for children at fairs and in amusement parks. Did you know that cotton candy was first recorded in Europe in the 18th century and it was a luxury product the average citizen didn’t have access to, because of its price?
– Didn’t we see before the baby bottle and the chocolate bar? Wasn’t this emoji meaning listed on another emoji game answers cheat sheet on some previous level? Well, in order to guess the emoji in this case, you need to add together the emoji meanings of the symbols.
– Never say “No" to milk chocolate! Fun fact: Solid milk chocolate was invented twice: once in 1839, by the German company Jordan & Timaeus, and the second time by Swiss confectioner Daniel Peter in 1870.
Ice Cream Truck
– The next emoji on our emoji game answers list represents the Ice Cream Truck. This emoji is built with two images, an ice cream cone and a truck.
– According to the archives, early ice cream trucks sold simple ice cream in a time when the freezers were a strange thing to most people. When freezers started to become a common household item, the ice cream truck industry reinvented itself and started selling new products, such as ice cream bars and related products.
– The word “Free" next to a blue whale is the element constructing this emoji. It’s rare to see emoji words inserted into emoji pictures, but you are here to learn new emoji meanings.
– You have to know your movies to get this one, but good thing we have all the emoji game cheats, otherwise you might get confused on this emoji meaning: “Free the Whales". In reality, this emoji refers to a famous movie named “Free Willy".
– This emoji consists of a baby face and a baby bottle. This is the last entry on this level’s emoji game cheats and it seems the game’s developers chose a rather simple emoji to end the level 9 emoji game answers list.
– If you are a parent, you need to know this emoji and its meaning. Baby bottles date back to ancient civilizations (in rather primitive forms and materials), but the modern baby bottles we have today gained popularity only starting with the 20th century.
Level 9 wasn’t so bad, was it? Maybe the emojis for Pearl Harbor and Gangnam Style were a bit confusing, but we think you did a good job. We hope that our Guess the Emoji Level 9 answers page was of help to you and that you learned new emoji meanings! If you like our work, don’t forget to share the pages with your friends too! Now let’s hurry up to the next level, as a new batch of emoji game cheats awaits!