You Go Girl
– This first emoji on level 89 displays an index finger oriented towards a traffic lights icon and a girl. This is another way of saying that the girl has a green light.
– Usually girls use this expression as a term of encouragement to another girl.
– The next entry on our emoji game answers list is the “wormhole" emoji, consisting of a worm and a red circle. This time the circle stands for “hole" and not “ring."
– If you are interested in cosmology and quantum physics, then you know a wormhole can be explained as a tunnel, with each entry / exit point set in a different location of the space – time continuum.
– This interesting emoji features a bee and the “silence monkey" we have seen before. You can almost read the pictures as they are, provided you replace “silent" with “quiet."
– You can use this term to tell somebody to shut up, or to refer to the song of the same name, released by American rapper Pitbull.
– You’ve seen a similar emoji building pattern before, so let’s see what we can make out of this picture. You have an apple, cherries and a cocktail glass. Group the first two images under the category of “fruit" and you have a pretty clear emoji meaning.
– A fruit cocktail is a fruit salad, usually sold in cans. There are two men who dispute over the invention of the fruit cocktail.
– This is a very funny emoji picture and a versatile one, too. You have three playing cards symbols (spades, diamond, club) and an emoticon lacked of an obvious expression. You need to look at the bigger picture here, or you can use our emoji cheat sheet to fill in the blanks.
– Besides the poker term this word expressed (a blank expression), the word represents also the title of a famous song by Lady Gaga.
– This emoji features a gas pump and a light bulb. If you remember some of the usual building emoji patterns we’ve talked about before, you know this image reads “gas light."
– We remember we’ve talked about gas lamps in a previous Guess the Emoji answers page. In case you don’t remember, let us remind you that modern world uses gas lighting mostly in camping situations.
– This funny emoji is composed of a penguin and a shirt, but you should read the shirt in terms of “suit" – in the lack of a clearer emoji icon to convey the “suit" term.
– The “penguin suit" is another way to refer to a tuxedo, because usually, a tuxedo is black and worn with a white shirt.
– You may need some emoji game cheats here, as you need to guess an emoji meaning expressed in a foreign language. You have a price tag and a watch. It may read “tag hour", but you should be careful about the requested number of letters and the word play employed here.
– This is a famous Swiss watches and fashion accessories manufacturer.
– This is another useful emoji on our emoji game answers list you might want to use in casual conversations. You have a fire flame and a shower head, so you can basically read the words conveyed by the pictures to get the emoji meaning.
– Hot showers are not just relaxing and warming, they can also be used as a therapeutic way to relieve stress, pain and improve health status .
– The last entry on this level is the “Door Stop" emoji, a picture showing a door and a stop sign. In other words, read out loud what you see in the picture and congratulate yourself for finishing this level!
– We don’t know when door stops were invented, but we do know they are widely used goods.
Are you ready to reach another game milestone? If you are, then close this Guess the Emoji Level 89 answers page and meet us to the next level, as awesome new emoji meanings are waiting for you there!