– The first emoji meaning you have to guess on this level is “Banana Bread." The image shows you a banana and half of bread. The first rule applies here successfully: read the words and get your meaning!
– The origin of the banana bread recipe can be traced back to 1933. This dish also has its own National Day in the United States, celebrated on February 23rd.
– There are two emoji pictures to convey only one emoji word here, so let’s see what this is about: you have a fishing rod and a worm. So how do you call the worm used for fishing?
– Besides from the obvious meaning of the bait, this term was also used to title several movie titles, game titles and other media, art and entertainment products.
– This is an interesting emoji, as it requires your attention and some brand knowledge. You have the German flag and a building with the “BK" letters on it (which we know it stands for “bank"). In other words, this emoji could read “German Bank" – but what German bank are we talking about here?
– Deutsche Bank is one of the largest and most important financial institutions in Germany, Europe and the world.
– You might want to keep this emoji close, as the expression it conveys is used on a daily basis. The emoji picture shows you a candy, a lollipop, a sleeping emoticon and a dream bubble. If you group the first two icons under the term “sweet" and the last two under the term “dreams" you get your emoji meaning.
– Besides wishing somebody “sweet dreams", you can also use this term to refer to dozens of music albums and songs, music bands, film and television titles, books and others.
– There are four emoji icons to build one word, so some categorizing may be in order here. You have a microscope, a telescope, a chart and a man, so this is about a man who’s involved in research.
– A scientist is a specialist who is interested in acquiring knowledge and who is involved in research, using scientific methods to get to the truth.
Beating a Dead Horse
– Now this is a very fun piece of emoji art and an emoji which you should keep close and use it, as the idiom it conveys is pretty popular. The image consists of a fist, an arrow oriented to the right, towards a skull and a horse. This is a mix-up of literal and figurative meanings, so think about punching / beating a horse which died.
– When you “beat a dead horse" you achieve nothing, because the issue or the action you attempt to develop or continue is already resolved.
– There are four emoji icons to express only one word, and this time you need to step back and see the bigger picture: you have numbers 3, 2, 1 and a rocket launching.
– You can keep this emoji for future uses, as it happens sometimes to count down the amount of time left until an event occurs.
– This is a funny emoji, as we’ve seen both icons before, but in this combination, you have a completely new emoji meaning. There’s a tongue and a bow, but in this case think about the bow’s function: it ties something, right?
– You are tongue tied when you suffer from a particular anatomical anomaly that prevents your tongue to move normally. The term is also used with a colloquial meaning – you can’t talk about a particular subject either because personal reasons, or because you are forbidden to do so.
– Next on our emoji game answers list there is this “Family Kingdom" emoji which sports the picture of a family, a crown and a castle.
– This term can be used to refer an American amusement park in South Carolina.
– Keep this last emoji on this level close, as the meaning it conveys is among people’s favorites. The image shows a tulip, a broken heart and a party cone. If you see the flower as a symbol for spring, the heart as a suggestion to break and the cone as an indicator of a fun period of time, then “spring break" comes naturally.
– This particular type of vacation is also known as Easter break and it is one of the most favorite holidays for pupils and students in the northern hemisphere.
Tell us if you guessed all the Guess the Emoji Level 88 answers by yourself, or if you used our emoji game cheats to find certain emoji words! We hope you had fun solving all these emoji puzzles and that you’re ready to move on to the next level!