– The first challenge on our emoji game answers list features a game console and an alarm clock. You can almost read this emoji based on the pictures, as the console stands for “game", while the clock is often used to convey the word “time."
– In gamers’ language, “game time" usually means the amount of time you spend playing a game, or how many hours you can play – based on a prepaid “game time" card.
– You can still use the number one rule of guessing emoji meanings in this case, if you think about the functionality of the first icon: you have a fire flame – used for “burn" and the out box, usually used to convey the word “out."
– In psychology, the term “burnout" is used to express exhaustion and loss of interest. It is commonly associated with professional burnout, a phenomenon present in specialists who deal with a lot of human problems and do a job very emotionally loaded.
– This is a spin-off emoji, if we are allowed the term, as a similar concept was present on some earlier game level. Here we have a gun, the crash (explosion) symbol and a diamond. You can read this as “war diamond", but “conflict diamond" is the correct combination requested by the game.
– Conflict diamonds are another name for blood diamonds, those diamonds mines in conflict zones and used to pay for a lot of illegal activities.
Walk on the Beach
– Now this emoji might be pretty useful, if you are the romantic type and you want to surprise your partner with a sweet proposition. The emoji picture shows a boy walking, an arrow towards the right, where we can see a palm tree and a seashell. We learned some levels ago that palm trees in combination with seashells mean “beach". So where is this boy walking?
– As we said, walks on beaches are very romantic when done in a couple, and very relaxing when done alone.
– This emoji meaning bears a word – play. You probably saw the image before on a previous level and interpreted it as “No Smoking", as it features a cigarette and the stop sign. In this case, you need to read it as “smoke free."
– A “smoke free" place is a place (usually a public one, like a restaurant, a hotel, and so on) in which smoking is banned.
– This emoji features a frog and a pair of pants. Now you might be tempted to read this emoji as “frog trousers", but in this case you need to take a leap and associate the pants with legs.
– Frog legs are the only edible parts of a frog and, believe it or not, they are considered a delicacy in France and Cantonese cuisine. Frog legs are also popular in other parts of the world, and their taste is associated with a combination of tastes of chicken and fish.
– This is a fun emoji to keep close, as you may need it when chatting with your loved one. The picture shows a candy and a heart, so you don’t have to take a large leap to reach to the correct solution “sweet heart."
– This is a term of endearment, an affectionate term to use with all people close to you.
– This emoji picture shows you four wads of money of different currencies. You need to pay attention to the details and figure out this is not about the quantity of money, but the types of money being displayed.
– Did you know that currency and its use can be traced back to ancient times, around 2000 BC?
– Another useful emoji, as the expression is used in various contexts. The picture shows an index finger oriented upwards, a loop arrow (or around arrow) and an index finger oriented downwards. In other words, something that is up is down and the other way around.
– Besides its obvious meaning, this term also stands for the title of some films, songs, music albums and so on.
– The last entry on our emoji game answers list is the “rain check" emoji, which consists in an umbrella and a check mark.
– To take a “rain check" means to reschedule an activity, an invitation. The idiom has its origins in baseball, but under this term you will find music song titles, too, together with some book titles.
How do you feel about level 87? Were the Guess the Emoji Level 87 easy to guess on your own, or did you need some of our emoji game cheats to get to the correct meanings? Either way, we hope we were of good use to you and that you will trust us to provide you with even more reliable help until the end of the game!