– Keep this emoji close, as if you like to party, you will need it! There are four emoji pictures to convey only two emoji words, so here they are: a building, beers, a cocktail glass and the symbol for swimming. You may think about it as “swimming in booze", but the game asks you for two specific words. It’s a word play, as “crawl" is a swimming style.
– Pub crawl is a synonym for bar – hopping, this is why there’s a building in the image and two different types of drinks.
– This emoji meaning may be a bit clearer to the sports fans. You have a palm tree, a basketball, and two fire flames. So this is about basketball played in an exotic location where it is hot. Ring any bells?
– The Miami Heat is a professional basketball team, also known as HEAT. According to some financial statistics, it is said that this team is the sixth most valuable NBA franchise.
– This emoji contains a barber’s pole and a woman dancing. You can solve this emoji by reading the words suggested by the pictures. It is true that the first solution that comes to mind is “pole dancer", but given the number of letters, you can handle this.
– Once associated exclusively with strip clubs, nowadays pole dancing is considered a form of fitness, with its own competitions. A modern approach to the pole dancing eliminates the sexual component of the performance, while concentrating on the acrobatics and athletic skills.
– This emoji meaning is easy to figure out if you interpret the lightning bolt near the red monster face in terms of “energy".
– You know this energy drink under the more common name of “Monster". Just like other energy drinks brands, Monster also is associated with extreme sports and the promotion of music bands.
– This emoji picture presents a seashell and the same lightning bolt. However, in this case, the bolt stands for “shock." See how useful these emoji game cheats are? They help you learn that a simple image can have dozens of meanings, depending on how you associate it with other emoji icons.
– The term “shell shock" is no longer used with a medical or military value, but it is still widely spread in popular culture. It refers to after-war trauma, especially one of a psychological nature.
– Now this is a hard to break emoji puzzle and we think our emoji game cheats might just come in handy! We have a red circle, a white circle (usually used to suggest color white), a red triangle and a red letter “X."
– Sony surely hit the jackpot with their Play Station consoles, as since their introduction in 1994, these devices never ceased to amaze and become best – sellers.
Run For The Hills
– There are four emoji pictures here for four emoji words. You have two pictures of mountains (used also to suggest hills), an arrow oriented towards the hills and a boy running in the same direction.
– Given the perception that higher grounds are safer, you run for the hills when you get away from it all in an attempt to reach a safe zone. The expression is used when talking about breaking free from a situation or a relationship.
Best Man Down
– You may need some help figuring out this emoji meaning, not because you can’t interpret the icons, but because one of them conveys a different meaning than one you are used to. We have a hand gesture commonly used to express “OK", a man and an arrow pointing downwards. The OK gesture needs to be read here as “best."
– This is the title of an American 2012 “dramedy" starring Justin Long.
– The ladies might get this emoji meaning faster than the gentlemen, but let’s see how the emoji picture is built: you have a screw and a color palette. The screw can be assimilated to “nail", while the color palette in this case stands for “art".
– If you think nail art came together with modern times, think again. This practice can be traced back to ancient Babylonian times and was specific to males, who colored their nails to show social status.
– The last emoji meaning you have to guess on this level is conveyed by four emoji icons: a seashell, a swimsuit, a palm tree and a house. In order to solve this one, you have to group the first three elements into one category: “beach."
– Beach houses are usually used as vacation homes and secondary residences, but if you have the luck to own one, invite us over!
These were all the Guess the Emoji Level 86 answers, cheats, hints and tips. We hope you had fun reading our trivia and concept explanations and we also hope you’re ready for the next challenge as well!