– This first emoji meaning you have to guess is conveyed by a red triangle and an airplane in flight. This means the emoji here has something to do with aircrafts and the letter “D."
– Having its logo in the shape of the Delta Greek letter, Delta Airlines is one of the biggest and most important American airlines. In 2013, Delta was actually the world’s largest airline in terms of carried passengers’ numbers.
– This emoji picture shows us a battery, a lightning bolt and a coffee cup. Perhaps you need some emoji game cheats here, as this image can refer to an “energy drink" in general, one in special, or a component of such drink.
– An energy drink is a beverage which has the main purpose to keep you awake and alert. Such drinks contain caffeine, herbal extracts and so on. They are not considered the healthiest drinks around.
– If we had a lightning storm emoji on some previous level, why not have the hurricane one too? This picture shows us a water wave, a spiral and a steam cloud.
– A hurricane or a cyclone is characterized mainly by a rotating storm system – the spiral presented in the emoji picture. This type of storm comes with strong winds, heavy rain, and spiral thunderstorms.
– After such natural disaster, we needed a breather; this is why the game developers inserted an emoji picture whose meaning can be guessed by just reading the images. You have a heart (for “love", of course) and two birds.
– Lovebirds are actually birds, resembling smaller parrots, which display obvious social – centered and affectionate behavior. In slang, we call “love birds" a couple displaying affection, love and closeness on any given occasion.
Pass the Buck
– This emoji meaning may need some emoji game cheats to reveal itself. You have an index finger, an arrow oriented to the right – pointing to a wad of money. So this is clear that you indicate towards the money, but what is the emoji icon that suggests “pass"?
– This term can have so many meanings, we don’t know which one to begin with. Let’s start with poker, where “pass the buck" means you have to pass the button / buck to the next dealer. The term also may stand for the titles of three game shows, a song by Stereophonics and an idiom meaning “to pass responsibility to another person."
– As we said, this level is full of tricky emojis which need our emoji game cheats in order to be solved. You have here the peace sign emoji and an image showing two open hands’ palms. The trick is this: don’t think about what the icons mean (as in “peace and something"), but pay attention to what the icons look like: the peace (victory) sign looks like letter V, while the two palms, the way they gesture, they look like letter W. So you have VW. Volkswagen.
– With three car models in the Top 10 best selling cars of all times, this German automaker represents one of the most successful and popular car companies in the world.
– This emoji meaning can be reached if you put together the words conveyed by the images. The game console stands for “game" and the angry emoticon stands in this case for “face."
– This term has little or nothing to do with the term “poker face", although they seem to be coming from the same neighborhood. “Game Face" is an avatar of yourself you can create by yourself to play inside a game. The term can also refer to a type of a removable face – tattoo.
– We have to thank the developers for mixing strange emojis with more down – to – earth ones. This particular one features an upwards oriented arrow, a clock and numbers 1 and 2. So this is about noon, of course, but what’s with the arrow?
– High Noon refers to the noon moment of the day, and especially to the solar noon. However, under the expression “High Noon" you will find a lot of movie titles, music albums and songs.
– This next entry on our emoji game answers list is a fun emoji, and perhaps a useful one too. It is built on the “read the words" principles, meaning that you have a pair of eyes and a ball and you need just one word to convey this emoji meaning.
– The eyeballs are your organs of vision.
– Why would you use four emoji pictures to say this, when you can just type two simple words? Oh well, in a world dominated by emoji – based communication, some efforts seem worth wile. This emoji shows us an alarm clock, a sleepy emoticon, a loud speaker and an arrow pointing upwards. So you sleep with your clock next to you and some loud sound propels you to the ceiling. Right?
– Besides being used as a common expression to urge people to emerge from sleep, the phrase was used to title dozens of songs and music albums.
Now that we’ve finished going through all the Guess the Emoji level 84 answers, let’s hurry up to the next level, a new milestone in your race to the finish line!