– The first emoji meaning on this level comes with quite a high degree of trickiness. The image shows you a briefcase and a sheet of paper, but reading the words out loud doesn’t help to find the correct emoji words.
– A business plan is a complex plan meant to help you run your business. It is a must for both established business and for new ones as well.
– You need to know your recent movies to guess this one, as the images are a bit vague in overall meaning. You have two boys with a gun between them, and a loop arrow which is the main clue to use to guess this emoji meaning. Perhaps our emoji game cheats are useful in this case.
– This is a 2012 thriller sci – fi action movie starring Bruce Willis and Joseph Gordon-Levitt and it is about time travel and meeting yourself back in time, with the added perk that your older self might be sent back in time to be killed.
– This next entry on our emoji game answers list features a cup of coffee and a pair of boys. Think about “coffee buddies" and try to come up with an alternate word for “buddy" or “friend."
– A “coffee mate" is not the best friend you love to drink coffee with, but a coffee – creamer produced by Nestle.
Two For the Money
– There are four emoji words to be guessed here with the help of only three emoji pictures and let us tell you, our emoji game cheats might be in handy here. You have number 2, an arrow pointing to the right, towards a bag of money. It looks pretty easy, but is it?
– “Two for the money" is the title of a movie about gambling which stars Al Pacino and Matthew McConaughey. It is also the name of a very old American game show.
– This is a very fine piece of emoji art! It is subtle, vague enough for you to need an emoji cheats sheet on the side and useful enough to keep it close for future cinema – centered conversations. The image features the Italian flag, a saint and an old man. In other words, what Italian old man can be considered a saint? No, not the Pope.
– “The Godfather" is one of the best movies ever made. Starring Marlon Brando and Al Pacino, the movie won three Oscars in its day and is still considered one of the most important cinema masterpieces of all times.
– Now this is a funny emoji picture and also a useful one in case you need to tell somebody of your insomnia. You have a box featuring numbers 1 to 4 and two sheep.
– While there is no scientific proof that counting sheep can actually induce sleep faster, this mental exercise and this phrase is so widely popular, it became a synonym for insomnia. The exercise should lull you into sleep, as it is repetitive and boring, but in real life it doesn’t work like in cartoons.
– This is another frequently used idiom, so you might want to keep it close. You have two monkeys and the loop arrow – which in this case stands for “around."
– When you “monkey around" with something, you usually fiddle with an object in order to fix it or see how it is made or how it works. If you just monkey around, it means you’re wasting time or do random things.
Bed Bath and Beyond
– This emoji picture shows the universal symbol for sleep (the “Zzzzz" letters), a bathtub, the plus sign and a toilet bowl. There are four emoji icons for four emoji words, so the best way to deal with this is to try making up a story including all elements. Where can you find beds, tubs and toilet bowls?
– The B3, as this company is also known as, is an American retail store chain which sells a very large range of home – products, dedicated to the bedroom, the bathroom, the kitchen, the dining room and so on.
Picking Your Nose
– The next emoji on our emoji game cheats list features an index finger oriented towards the nose. So what do you do when you stick your finger in your nostril?
– This is not the most elegant of habits and is considered a sign of incredibly bad manners almost all around the world. However, scientists found that people pick their noses even four times a day!
Kill the Irishman
– Now this is how you end an emoji meanings guessing level with a bang! The picture shows us a gun, an arrow oriented to the right, a four leaf clover and a man. You need to take the objects in the picture and interpret them as follows: gun – kill, arrow – who to kill, clover and man – Irish.
– This is the title of a 2011 movie (based on the book of the same name) about the story of Irish American mobster Danny Green. It is a biographical story.
Now how did you find these Guess the Emoji Level 83 answers? Were they easy to solve by yourself? Were they fun to read and learn? Did you manage to find all the emoji words without our help and emoji game cheats?