– As we said, rule number one will help you get most of the emoji meanings. In this picture we have a strawberry and a cake.
– Besides its obvious meaning, this emoji can also refer to a live music album by iconic artist Johnny Cash.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed if you associate the literal meaning of the first image – bird with an alternate meaning for the sick emoticon – in this case “flu".
– We have all heard about the Bird Flu, a type of influenza which, once mutated, can be transmitted to humans. If you remember the events in 2003, the world was on the brink of a serious epidemic, as the human – transmissible subtype of the virus was associated with 11 outbreaks. In 2006 and 2007, the world confronted with 65 and 55 outbreaks respectively.
– This is an interesting emoji, as the concept it conveys is rarely used nowadays. We have three black lines and a dancer (the woman in red dress dancing that we have seen before).
– You don’t see much line dancing nowadays, but back in the day, this type of dance was very popular. Basically, people sit in lines or rows, facing each other and dance in the same time following the same steps. It is a dance mostly seen in country – western ballrooms, parties, and social clubs and so on.
Smell a Rat
– The next entry on our emoji game answers list features the images of a nose and of a mouse. This is not about “mouse nose", but “smell a rat."
– You’ve heard this phrase in cop movies, mafia related books and movies and so on. If you “smell a rat" it means that you suspect something to be wrong or somebody to be a traitor.
– This emoji meaning is reachable if you take all the picture’s elements (a rose, a heart and numbers 1 and 4) and make up a story with them. So this happens on a 14th and it is about flowers and love.
– This celebration is one of the most popular in the world. Although associated with saints and martyrs, the fest began to be practiced as a celebration of romantic love sometimes during the High Middle Ages.
– This emoji picture shows a baby and two sets of footprints. Even if we’ve seen these footprints before and we interpreted them as “tracks" or “footprints", they also stand for “steps."
– To make “baby steps" means to approach a problem or a goal with caution and small steps, solving each problem one at a time. This term can also be used to refer to a Japanese manga series of the same name.
– We’ve seen all these elements before and we can interpret the larger emoji meaning by putting them in a broader context or frame. You have a lightning bolt, an umbrella and a steam cloud. In other words, it’s raining, there are clouds and lightning is present too. What is this?
– Also called a thunder storm, this type of storm is characterized by the presence of lightning and thunder (the latter being the acoustic effect of the first).
– You may want to keep this emoji close, as it refers to a quite popular service nowadays. The emoji picture shows a flower bouquet and a mail box. So how do we call “flowers in the mail?"
– Usually, flower deliveries are associated with online orders. It is a service with enormous potential and some flower companies are able to deliver flowers all around the world.
– Next on our list of emoji game cheats, we have the “Family Man" emoji. This one is built and should be interpreted by following the first rule of guessing emoji meanings: read the words! Thus, we have a family and a man.
– We call a “Family Man" that man that has as number one priority the welfare of his family, a man dedicated to his family. Under this term you will also find TV series titles and movie titles (among which, one starring Nicholas Cage is the most famous) and a large number of songs and music albums.
– It’s the poop emoji again! This picture shows you the poop and the cocktail glass, and if you recognize the glass of being specific to Martinis, the rest will follow smoothly.
– A Dirty Martini is a type of Martini cocktail which also contains a dash of olive brine or olive juice and also has the olive inside.
That’s all folks! We hope you nailed all the Guess the Emoji Level 82 answers and that you learned new emoji words and meanings. Also, we hope our fun info kept you engaged and entertained you. Now let’s see what the next level comes up with!