Foot in The Door
– This first emoji doesn’t seem hard to understand if you interpret the shoe as “foot" and the arrow towards the door as “in."
– This idiom may refer to two different things. The idiom “to get the foot in the door" means to complete the first step in a process or to assert you in a situation. The other meaning of this term refers to the “Foot in the door technique", a negotiation technique in which you first ask the other person smaller things just to push them to accept bigger and bigger things.
– If you are a sports fan, this emoji meaning will easily come to you if you associate the two pictures. For the others, the key to guess this emoji is to think about a sport that can be played both in water and on horses.
– Water Polo as a sport emerged from Britain sometimes back in 1876. It became an Olympics competition in 1900, when the first team of male water polo got into the Olympics Games of 1900.
– Now this is a very fun emoji, as it is built with the help of only two images, one of which must be interpreted in a figurative way. We have a helicopter and a roller – coaster, and the latter stands for “ride" in this particular case.
– We hear a helicopter ride is something exciting for the ones who love to experience some extreme sensations.
Paint by Numbers
– The next entry on our emoji game answers list consists of an image showing a color palette (usually used to suggest “painting"), an arrow oriented to the right towards a box containing numbers 1, 2, 3, 4.
– To paint (or to color) by numbers refers to a painting technique used by children. They are presented with different paint colors, each bearing a number, and a painting area with separate outlined areas. Each area also bears a number, corresponding to the one on the color paint.
– This emoji is simply built, but you may need a little emoji cheat sheet to get to the correct wmoji words. You have a pill (used to suggest medicine, pills and drugs) and a microscope (usually used to suggest science or research). Choose the correct combination of words and you have your solution.
– “Drug Research" refers to the development of a new drug (in terms of medicine) and the process of bringing it safely on the market.
A Monster in Paris
– This emoji picture shows you a monster head, an arrow oriented towards the right, the France flag and the Eiffel Tower. So ladies and gentlemen, we have a monster in Paris!
– This is the title of a very famous French animated film (a 3D musical adventure movie actually!) based on the story of Bibo Bergeron, who also directed the movie.
Punch Drunk Love
– Another fun and inspired emoji art on this level! How can one not love this game? We have a clenched fist, a couple of beers and a red heart. To guess this emoji you need to think about alternate words which convey the images’ meanings. The fist stands for “punch", the beers stand for “drunk" and the hart stands (obviously) for “love."
– This is the name of a movie directed by Paul Thomas Anderson and the name of the soundtrack pertaining to the same film.
– This emoji meaning can be figured out if you find an alternate meaning for the snowflake in the picture. In this case it is meant to suggest “chill". Put it together with the “pill" and you get the answer.
– We advise somebody to take the “chill pill" when we are actually advise them to calm down, relax and step away from stress. Another meaning of these emoji words is that the “Chill Pill" represents the title of a music album released by the band Warrior Soul.
Chick Fil A
– This emoji presents a chicken, the “in box" we’ve seen before and letter A. This emoji meaning relies on a word play, as the “in box" is used here to suggest “filling". So we have a chick – fil – a.
– Are you in the mood for chicken sandwiches? Then Chick – Fil – A is your number one choice, as this American fast food restaurant chain is famous for its chicken – centered dishes.
Lock and Load
– This last entry on level 81 is an emoji picture featuring a lock, the plus sign and a truck. If you understand that the last image is used for its functionality – loading – then you can figure out this emoji meaning too.
– We usually associate this phrase “to lock and load" with preparing guns to be used. However, the term “Lock and Load" also can be used as a reference to television shows, music songs and albums and even video games.
So these were all the Guess the Emoji Level 81 answers! Did you find them to be hard to guess or easy as pie? We hope our cheats helped you move fast through the emoji words presented by the game and that you learnt many new things about all the concepts!