– The first entry on our emoji meanings list is the “Wet Willy" emoji, and we have to admit it is pretty unexpected. We have water drops and a whale. “Water Wale" is kind of a redundant concept, so what else is there?
– Those who are past school years probably remember what a “Wet Willy" is. This is the name of a school prank. One pupil licks a finger than inserts the wet finger in the victim’s ear canal, without being seen by the said victim.
Area Fifty One
– This is a very fun emoji and pretty useful, since the concept it conveys can be used in various contexts. The image shows an alien face and numbers 5 and 1, and if you are aware of the whole alien conspiracy, you can get pretty easy to the concept “Area 51."
– This restricted area also called “Dreamland" is a restricted area in the Nevada desert, being a facility of the United States Air Force. It is so widely associated with the alien – existence conspiracy theory, it became a common term used to suggest secret and mysterious places.
– Find this emoji meaning by reading what you see in the pictures. This is the first rule to guess emoji meanings, and in this case it works: you have a movie camera and a paper clip, so “movie clip" makes a lot of sense.
– Movie clips, video clips or music videos are short musical videos. We had a lot of satellite TV channels dedicated to them, but today we have YouTube as a primary source.
– The next entry on our emoji game answers is the “Monkey Wrench" emoji, another emoji puzzle which can be solved by applying the number one rule: read the pictures in their order.
– A “monkey wrench" is a type of adjustable wrench, also known as the “Ford Wrench".
– This emoji meaning can be reached if you build a story about the icons you see in the picture. You have a pig, a chat bubble and a movie camera. So this is about a movie starring a talking pig. Rings any bells?
– “Babe" is the name of a book and of a movie of the same name which follows the adventures of Babe, the sentient cute pig.
– This useful emoji is built with the help of a door and a lock. Rule number one still applies in this case.
– There are different types of door locks, so be careful what you pick.
– Parents, you may need to keep this emoji close, as it may be very useful in daily conversations. The emoji meaning is conveyed by a baby face, a cow and a bottle of milk. So how else do we call “Baby Milk?"
– Infant formula simulates human milk and it comes in a powder form. Mixed with water or liquid, it represents an important part in the infants’ nutrition.
– Even if we think this emoji is a bit redundant (given the images used to build it), you still need to guess it. It works just like the “movie clip" emoji: you have a sheet of paper and a paper clip to put together and reach the answer of “paper clip."
– Did you know paper clips are among us since 1867, as this was the year the inventor Samuel B. Fay received the patent in the United States? However, Fay’s original design has little or nothing to do with the paper clips we know today, the more “modern" versions being known as emerging after 1899.
– The “Power Bar" emoji consists of a muscle arm (we know usually stands for “power") and a chart. This is not a “power chart", however, but a “power bar", as you need to look at the chart carefully and try to convey an alternate meaning for it.
– A “Power Bar" is an energy bar manufactured by the company of the same name. It is of American origin, but in every day conversations, the term “power bar" acquired a more generalized meaning.
Dont Stop the Music
– The last emoji meaning you have to guess on level 80 features a stop sign, the girl gesturing “no" and a music note emoji.
– “Don’t stop the music" may refer to a great number of songs and music albums.
How do you feel about these Guess the Emoji Level 80 answers? Were they easy to guess or did you need to look at every emoji game cheat sheet we provided for each concept? Did you learn something new from our information? Drop us a line and tell us what you think!