– This emoji is built with the help of an angry emoticon face and a top hat. Can you think of some situations when you can use this cute emoji to build funny emoji stories?
– The “Mad Hatter" is a famous super villain featured in DC Comics as an antagonist for Batman, but he was inspired from the original “Mad Hatter", a character featured in the novel “Alice in Wonderland".
– You can send a lot of funny emoji texts with the help of this one, as it can be used to describe something you’re watching, reading or acting like. The emoji picture consists of a boy’s face, a pair of glasses and a lightning bolt. If you want to guess this emoji meaning think about a boy who wears glasses and who can create lightning.
– “Harry Potter" is a famous fantasy character created by internationally acclaimed writer J. K. Rawling. The HP book series were also adapted for the silver screen in a very successful and iconic movie franchise.
– This funny emoji consists of a leaf and a pig’s face. You have to know your world to realize the leaf is suggestive for the Canadian flag and Canada, implicitly. Among all the emoji symbols one can use to suggest bacon, the pig face may be the most appropriate. Who doesn’t think about bacon when they see the pig?
– “Canadian Bacon" is a type of ham, actually, but you can use this emoji icon to tell people you’re watching the movie of the same name.
– This cool emoji art consists of a dog face and a beefy dog bone. Don’t get fooled by one of these easy emoji game answers, there are trickier ones on their way.
– Did you know that one of the earliest references to dog food dates back to the ancient Rome civilization?
– This emoji art is quite awesome, because it expresses a lot with the aid of such simple symbols. A bloody syringe and a diamond, and there you have a versatile emoji with at least two different meanings. Other players who already used the level 8 emoji game cheats said you should focus on the blood in the syringe, and not the syringe itself to reach faster to the emoji meaning.
– A “Blood Diamond" is a diamond mined in a war zone. The money obtained from blood diamonds are used to support illegal and violent activities (mafia, war, slavery, human and drug trafficking and so on). This emoji meaning can also be associated with the movie of the same name starring Leo DiCaprio.
– Is it us, or this particular emoji game answers on Level 7 are actually about movie titles? Guess what you get when you associate a scared face emoticon and the universal symbol for movies – the movie table. Perhaps you need a few cheats for emoji meanings on this one, as the scared emoticon face can lead you to the concept of “horror movies" too.
– “Scary Movie" is a parody series which mocks horror films in general. Not everybody likes it, but it is famous nonetheless.
– This emoji art consists of a wrist watch and a clock without any numbers on it. This emoji meaning may actually confuse players, as the picture is too vague to lead to an obvious solution, but good thing we’re here with our emoji game answers, isn’t it?
– “Time Out" is that short break we all need so bad from time to time, especially in those situations when we can hardly handle things. The term is used in various fields (you may be familiar with it in sports), but it can also stand for the name of a magazine, two movies and a music album, among others.
– At a first glance, we thought it would have been easier to add up a tiger and some trees to suggest this emoji meaning, but come to think of it, a tiger and a golf course are more to the point to suggest the emoji words you are looking for.
– Tiger Woods has his own emoji and this is so cool! He is an American professional golfer who is among the most successful golfers of all time. He is also among those sports stars who can brag about being some of the highest-paid athletes in the world.
– You can understand better this emoji meaning if you associate the umbrella (for rain) with the lightning bolt (for storm).
– A thunderstorm is a type of storm which has as main traits the presence of lightning and the presence of thunder. You know it under the names of “electrical storm" or “thunder storm". Keep in mind these emoji definitions, as you will meet them along the way to level 120.
– These funny emoji pictures can throw you in a world of confusion if you mistake that muscle for what it is and you don’t think about what it refers to. Did we just confuse you even more? Well, the horse means just a horse, but the muscle translates in this case into “power" and not “arm", or “muscle" or “steroids". This is one of those emoji meanings you need to guess after you took into account all possible symbolic representations of all emoji icons.
– This is a power unit of measurement. Many people wonder about its correlation with horses, so we take advantage of these emoji game cheats to clear things up: Scottish engineer James Watt compared the output of steam engines with the power of draft horses in order to create this measurement unit.
What do you feel about level 8? Did it have complicated emojis to guess or were you simply amused by the movie titles and the ingenious ways to build a film’s name or a person’s name with the help of emoji words? We encourage you to give us all your feedback related to the game, the Guess the Emoji Level 8 answers we provided, our work and so on. We’d love to hear from you! Now let’s get to the next emoji game cheats on Level 9!