– As we said, some emojis are a lot trickier than others! This one features two thumbs up, a bomb and a gun. If you group the objects by their category, you will have two thumbs and “war" (gun and bomb), although they can very well read also “weapons."
– “Thumb War" is a children’s game, in which two opponents pin each others’ thumb simulating a fight.
– This emoji meaning is not “Nine Cats", although the number 9 and the cat can lead you to that possible solution. The correct answer is “Nine Lives", the cat being the clue for the concept, not the concept itself.
– Cats are said to have nine lives, but this term covers a much larger area. “Nine Lives" can refer to movies, books, music albums and songs, not to mention TV series and TV series episodes.
– This emoji features a mushroom and a cloud and it means exactly what it reads.
– A mushroom cloud is a cloud of smoke, debris and water vapors which are commonly associated with powerful explosions. This term is used mostly when it comes to atomic bombs.
Catch Twenty Two
– This emoji is not about fishing, although it looks a lot like it. The fishing rod in this case stands for “catch" and you have to put together the two numbers 2 (as in 22) to reach the correct emoji meaning.
– A “Catch 22" refers to a type of unsolvable puzzle, but the most known reference is the novel title “Catch – 22" written by American author Joseph Heller. It is considered one of the best literary works published in the 20th century.
– This emoji meaning is pretty easy to guess if you read out loud what you see in the pictures. The red circle suggests the color red, while the bull can be hardly mistaken for something else.
– Red Bull is the best selling energy drink in the world, often associated with extreme sports.
– Now this is a fun emoji art, as not every day you can send graphic messages that include dragons! This emoji picture shows a dragon and a football, so “Dragon Ball" is not a farfetched answer here.
– Are you familiar with Goku and his search for the seven Dragon Balls? In this case you know that Dragon Ball is one of the most successful Japanese manga series and one of the most successful manga and anime series in the world.
– You may need an emoji cheat sheet with this one, as the picture, as detailed as it is, doesn’t quite lead you to the correct answer. You have a microphone with music notes, a girl gesturing “no", a hand palm suggesting “stop" and a music note emoji. This is clearly about a female singer, but how can we know which one?
– Rihanna was discovered in her homeland Barbados by an American producer and since then, she became one of the most successful, popular and even controversial female musicians in the world. Her fans also know she made several appearances in movies and that she is a fashion designer as well.
– Now this is a tricky one! As before, the image shows easy to identify icons, but the whole emoji meanings might need to be guessed by using our emoji game cheats. You have a princess (or a queen), a mushroom and a comet. Who is this princess?
– You should be familiar with the Mario franchise’s characters to figure out what this is all about. Princess Toadstool is a princess in the Mushroom Kingdom (this is why we have a mushroom in the emoji picture), the love interest of Mario and the damsel in distress he tries to save all the time.
– After working your brain with the previous emojis, the developers decided to cut you some slack. This emoji picture shows a cow and a purse, and since “cow purse" is not the correct answer, try “leather purse"!
– Purses can be made of various different types of leather, from the most common cow, to the most luxurious snakeskin.
Magic Eight Ball
– The last entry on our level 79 emoji game answers is the “Magic Eight Ball." The image features a top hat, shining stars, number 8 and a crystal ball. It surely has something to do with magic and balls, right?
– A “Magic 8 Ball" has a little to do with both magic and playing. This is a toy manufactured by Mattel and used to tell the future. Being a toy, you can’t really trust its “powers", but it is fun nonetheless.
These Guess the Emoji Level 79 answers were fun and catchy, weren’t they? We hope they were of use to you and helped you learn new emoji meanings and new emoji words! Now let’s hurry up to the next level!