Lady In Red
– You have three images to interpret to get these three emoji words. You can solve the puzzle trying different combinations of the words conveyed by the pictures: “woman" / “girl" / “lady" – in – red.
– The most famous reference that comes to mind when you hear this term is Chris De Burgh’s song of the same name. There are other songs called “Lady in Red", as well as two movies.
Needle in a Haystack
– This is a pretty funny emoji icon which stands for a rather common idiom. You have a needle and a haystack, basically, so the words may come to you if you really pay attention to the image.
– This is a very common saying which means that a certain thing is very hard or even impossible to find in a large or very crowded space or location.
– Read them like you see them, this is what we always say! You have a radio set in the picture, followed by the image of a girl with her hands above her head. The word for “head" can be also portrayed by the image of a boy whose head is visually signaled by surrounding lines.
– Even if the world instantly starts to sing “Creep" when they hear about Radiohead, this British rock band has plenty of other albums worth your while.
– Apparently, the game developers decided to grant you a breather with this emoji meaning. You have a bee and the word “cool" next to it, so this is pretty straightforward.
– Besides being a very common idiom used among friends, “Be Cool" is the title of a comedy movie which is the sequel to “Get Shorty", both starring John Travolta as mobster Chili Palmer and his venture into the movie industry.
Bacon and Eggs
– You should keep in mind this emoji meaning and the icons used to build it, as you’re probably going to use it quite often. The image shows a pig and a frying pan with a fried egg inside, and since “pork – pan" is not what the game asks for, try “bacon and eggs."
– This is probably the most famous breakfast dish ever and one of the most preferred in almost all parts of the world.
– This is an awesome piece of emoji art and boy, are we glad to see it here! It is smartly built, showing you a hospital (the building with a cross), an old lady, an arrow pointing right towards a young lady (queen or princess as we called her so far). So in a hospital, an old woman turns young. What happens?
– Many people think plastic surgery is performed for cosmetic purposes, but this is a very serious and complicated branch of surgery, as in many cases, it can save lives.
Under Lock and Key
– The trick to solve this puzzle, and other similar ones, is to correctly interpret the downwards arrow. It is used to express “down", “south" and now it reads “under." The lock and the key speak for themselves.
– To be “under lock and key" means that you are in a very safe place or locked up so good, you can’t get out. The term, however, can be used to refer to a movie or a metal album.
– The next entry on our emoji game cheats there’s the “Blind Date" emoji, a pretty useful one. The picture shows the “blind monkey", a calendar file and a couple.
– Not many people prefer this type of dating, but once in a lifetime, it is an experience worth trying. Online dating can be considered a modern form of blind dating, as people only met online and not in real person.
– Keep this emoji close if you are a literature and cinema lover, as the term conveyed by this emoji will never stop popping up in such conversations. The emoji is interestingly built: you have a clock, a wrench and an orange. The clock and the orange are clues enough, but the wrench is there to emphasize the middle word – “work".
– “A Clockwork Orange" is one of the best pieces of literature ever written, leading to the creation of an equally famous movie of the same name. Beyond movies and books, this term also is famous because it is the nickname of the Dutch national football team.
– The Level 77 emoji game answers list ends with the “Phoenix" emoji, an image displaying a fire and a bird. You can think about a “fire bird" and come up with a single word for that.
– This Greek mythological bird can reborn from the ashes of its predecessor, thus having eternal life. It is used mostly as a symbol for renewal, rebirth, and eternity and so on.
Congratulations for nailing all the Guess the Emoji level 77 answers! We hope our cheats and hints were useful and we surely hope you learned a few emoji meanings and some emoji pictures to use in your further conversations!