Cat and the Fiddle
– The first emoji meaning you have to guess on this level is “Cat and the Fiddle." To guess this emoji you need to find a synonym for “violin", as the cat and the plus sign are quite self explanatory.
– This term may be a reference to the nursery rhyme “Hey Diddle Diddle", a Broadway musical, a few musicals, a music album and an episode from “Batman."
– There are four images to convey two emoji words. You have an umbrella – which usually stands for “rain", two trees and a monkey.
– A rainforest is a forest whose main trait is heavy rainfall. The most known rainforests are the tropical ones, but there are also temperate rainforests in some areas around the globe.
– This emoji meaning reveals itself if you group the first three elements into a general category. The picture shows you a hamburger, a pizza slice and a sushi box and they all should be read as “food." Add the “truck" to the equation and you have your emoji words.
– Food trucks are common to many parts of the world. Since they are large vehicles fully equipped to cook and sell food, they belong to the broader category of “mobile catering."
– Usually, this term has its own emoji icon, but for the sake of guessing emoji meanings and learning new combinations, this emoji puzzle can be solved by just reading the words represented by the pictures: palm – trees.
– In our modern times, if you see a palm tree, you almost immediately think about exotic things or places, summer, cocktails and beach fun. In more ancient times, the palm trees used to suggest peace, victory and fertility.
Full Moon Party
– Now this is a very interesting emoji art which leads to the discovery of an equally interesting concept. You have a full moon, a dancer, party confetti and a water wave.
– If you are from Thailand or a tourist in Thailand, then you know this is a local party that takes place on the beach every night before or after every full moon. It is an all-night-long beach party which can be traced back to 1985.
– Next on our emoji game answers list there’s the “Fruit Loops" emoji and its meaning can be reached if you group the first three images and find a synonym for the fourth. You have an apple, an orange and cherries – which read “fruit" and a red circle, which in this case reads “loops."
– The correct name of this cereal brand is “Froot Loops", but we think you know what this is all about. Froot Loops are very popular around the world, and their mascot is just as funny.
– We hope you don’t need to use this emoji very often in your conversations, but it doesn’t hurt to remember it. It consists of a stop sign, a house and a sad emoticon. In other words, this is a story about being sad for not having a home.
– The phenomenon of homelessness is present all over the world. Sociology and other human sciences managed to list and research around 20 different factors that can lead to homelessness.
– Now this is an emoji you should keep close when talking about vacations and trips! You have four images for only one emoji words, so let’s see them in order: a palm tree, a flower, a cocktail glass and the American flag. So this is about an American place in which you find exotic plants and cocktails.
– Also known as “The Aloha State", Hawaii was the last one to join the Union and thus it became the 50th state. However, Hawaii was only ratified as a state in 1959, as it belonged to the U.S. since 1898.
Alien Ant Farm
– This is a beautifully constructed emoji which doesn’t speak evidently of a simple building pattern. You have an alien head, an ant, a cow and some wheat. You should read the first two emoji icons as they are, but group the cow and the crop under the general category of “farm."
– Alien Ant Farm is a famous American rock band, mostly known for its cover of Michael Jackson’s hit “Smooth Criminal".
– The last emoji meaning you have to guess on this level displays an umbrella and a pair of boots. This one makes sense immediately if you read the words as they are – and you remember that the umbrella usually stands for “rain."
– Rain boots were apparently invented by the Duke of Wellington sometimes in the 18th century. Today, the Wellingtons are more than a safety and hygiene shoes; they also became a very fashionable piece of footwear.
Now that you went through all the Guess the Emoji Level 76 answers, tell us if you found them useful and entertaining, or well explained enough to help you guess even more emoji meanings on the levels to come!