– This first emoji meaning requires four icons to create one word: you have four drinks displayed in a line. Can you think about a generic term to describe “drinks?"
– In slang, “booze" describes large quantities of alcoholic drinks.
Mad Cow Disease
– While the emoji picture is constructed in a fun and imaginative way, the emoji meaning conveyed by this picture is nowhere near something amusing. You have an angry emoticon, a cow and a sick emoticon, and an approximate read should sound like this: “mad / angry – cow – illness".
– The Mad Cow Disease is a very serious health issue, as it can transmit to humans, even if it manifests in cows as a point of origin. Great Britain was very affected in the past by this neurodegenerative disease which is fatal in both cows and humans.
– This emoji meaning will start to make sense if you group the pictures: the car and the steam cloud behind it represent together the concept of “speed". The third image, the purple monster face represents a demon.
– You probably call a “speed demon" any person who drives crazily speedy. However, the most relevant references related to this term are the Marvel character Speed Demon and Michael Jackson’s song of the same name.
– Now this is an interesting emoji art! You’ve seen both emoji icons before, as the key and the arrow oriented to the left are pretty common in emoji building, but how do you interpret this particular combinations? If you change “left" with “west" you get the correct answer.
– Don’t mistake Key West for Kanye West! Key West is an island in Florida, U.S.A.
– Four images for only two emoji words! This is something to keep in mind, as the emoji meaning is so popular, people around you will use it frequently. You have a doctor (the man with the yellow helmet with a green cross), a pill, a bloody syringe and a question mark. The doctor emoji and the question mark would have been enough, but this is how it goes. The image reads almost literally doctor – who.
– This British TV series, which aired first in 1963, is one of the most popular science – fiction (and long lasting) shows in the world. It is a cult – show and one of the most important references of British pop – culture.
– The next emoji meaning on our emoji game answers list is the “Camp Out" emoji, featuring a tent and the out box. The tent emoji is usually used to suggest “camp."
– To “camp out" means that you and your friends decide to go together on a camping trip in the great outdoors.
– This may be a fun emoji to keep around, should the conversation reach the issue. Read it like it is and you will get its meaning: toilet – seat.
– Since toilets exist since the third millennium BC, we can only assume that toilet seats were a piece of accessory that can be also traced back to ancient times.
– Remember this emoji well, as it may be the only message you’d be able to transmit seconds before your phone dies. The emoji meaning reveals itself if you understand the sequence of the words: “no" – is represented by the red stop sign, while the battery image refers literally to a battery.
– This is not the alert you want to receive when you’re in the middle of an important phone conversation, but it’s a good thing to have this emoji at hand to warn the other person you’re about to abruptly hang up.
– This emoji displays one bride followed by three women. So this is about the ladies who accompany the bride, right?
– Bridesmaids are the bride’s bride party members, usually close friends and relatives. If you refer to this term in its singular form, you can talk about a certain bridesmaid or the title of a book or of a movie.
Surfing the Web
– This last entry on our emoji game cheats list is represented by a surfer and a computer screen. While “surfing computers" makes little sense, “surfing the web" is the correct choice.
– To surf the World Wide Web means to surf / browse / search the Internet.
Level 75 was pretty fun, wasn’t it? All these common use references fully deserve to have their own emoji pictures and some of them are quite useful to employ yourself in future conversations. Now let’s close the Guess the Emoji Level 75 answers page and move on to the next!