– The first entry on our emoji game answers list there is the “Oscar" emoji, built with the help of a movie camera and a golden cup. Think about a very famous movie championship. What’s its name?
– We all know what the Academy Awards (or The Oscars) represent. But did you know that the origin of the name “Oscar" is still disputed and unclear even today? It seems that nobody is sure who (and when) named the statue “Oscar", although there are plenty of stories out there.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed if you think about the literal meanings of the pictures you see. You have a crown and a diamond. However, in this case, the game requires an alternative term for diamond, and that is “jewel."
– We call something a “crown jewel" the most valuable, important or attractive item in a collection.
– This emoji reads exactly the way it looks like. You have a honey jar and a bee, so “honey bee" is the correct answer.
– Picture this: there are around 20,000 known species of bees in the entire world, but only 7 recognized species of honey bees.
– You’re still on the territory of easy to guess emoji game answers. This emoji features a crying emoticon and a music note emoji. Count the letters’ number well, as “sad music" might be another way to interpret the emoji meaning.
– Sad songs are usually about love, lost, heartbreaks, unrequited affection and so on. However, did you know that there are about 13 songs which are title simply “Sad Song"?
– For this next emoji meaning you may use a little cheat, as the picture shows you a green leafy branch and a chocolate bar. So what plant can you add to chocolate and make it awesome?
– While nobody decided yet which brand or type of mint chocolate is the best in the world, we can say for sure that this is a very popular chocolate variety which can be found both in an edible and non edible form, the latter being used for cosmetic purposes.
– This emoji meaning may also require some emoji game cheats, as it features two emoji icons we’ve seen before, but not in this combination. We have an index finger pointing upwards and a color palette.
– Finger paint is a special type of paint used in finger painting, so don’t mistake one term for the other. Dedicated to children for education or therapy, finger paint is non – toxic and can also be made at home.
– This emoji is pretty useful as the meaning it conveys is a daily routine for most people. The picture shows a car, a steam cloud and a clock. In other words, it is the time when cars speed up.
– You may be so unlucky to experience rush hour (heavy, bad, congested traffic) twice a day. However, if the real traffic situation doesn’t concern you, then we suggest you see the three action movies bearing the same name and starring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker.
– Now this is a tricky emoji if you don’t have all your movie references in your pocket. We have the jogger emoji (the boy running), a chocolate bar and a shrimp. If you know the “Forest Gump" plot and characters, you know how the boy, the chocolate and the shrimp fit into the big picture.
– This iconic cinema masterpiece is still listed among the best movies in the world, even today. It won six Oscars and a dozen of other important cinema awards and prizes.
– This may be the simplest and the funniest way to represent “South Park" with the help of an emoji. The picture displays a downwards arrow (used for the meaning of “south", instead of “down") and the universally known symbol for “parking" – white letter P in a blue box.
– This animated adult – centered series is still going strong, even if since 1997 some people got bored with it. Comedy Central’s trademark product, South Park had its ups and downs, its detractors and its supporters, but the show managed to reinvent itself when most needed, so don’t be surprised to see our beloved crazy characters for many years to come.
– Last on our list of emoji meanings for level 74, we have the “Apple ID" emoji, similar in construction with the “Facebook ID" emoji we’ve seen earlier in the game. This one sports an apple and the word “ID", so read them like they are!
– You need you Apple ID to log in your Apple cloud of services and systems.
This was a very fun level, wasn’t it? Maybe you got all the Guess the Emoji level 74 answers by yourself, but knowing that you have a reliable source to verify your own solutions against the correct ones must be reassuring. Now let’s see what’s on level 75 and what new emoji meanings we can learn together!