– The picture shows a milk bottle and a cardboard box. You may think this emoji reads “Milk Box", but the number of letters is wrong. So “Milk Carton" is the synonym and the correct choice.
– A milk carton is indeed a milk box, a container made of paperboard used in this case to preserve milk.
– You are still walking a safe territory here, as this emoji meaning reveals itself if you simply associate the words conveyed by the pictures: water (suggested by the drops) and gun.
– A lot safer than real guns, water guns are summer’s favorite kids’ toys! Who knew there are around 12 different types of toy water guns?
– Next on our emoji game answers list there’s the “Finish Strong" emoji, expressed through the image of a race finish flag and that of a muscle arm.
– “Finnish Strong" is a motivational motto and inspirational – type of phrase meaning to encourage athletes usually, but also people in general.
– This emoji meaning is built on patterns we’ve seen before: the Chinese flag means here “Chinese" and the pill is used to convey the word “medicine."
– Under the generic term of “Chinese Medicine" there are various and ancient traditional Chinese treatment practices which include not only herbal medicine and remedies, but also massage, acupuncture and others.
– Well, we had the emoji for “Peace on Earth" earlier in the game, so it was only natural to have the “World Peace" emoji as well. It is represented by Planet Earth and the peace sign emoji.
– World peace is something we should all be concerned about.
– This next emoji meaning on our list of emoji game answers bears a construction pattern you are probably used to by now. We have the flag of France, used to suggest “French" and bread, meaning in this case “toast."
– French toast is toast with a twist. Take a slice of bread, soak it in an egg batter and then fry it. Delicious!
– This is a very fine piece of emoji art and we’re glad the game developers put it here, as the term is quite common. We have a woman, cutlery, and an arrow pointing to the right, towards the image of a man. We don’t have a cannibal woman here, but we think you get the bigger picture.
– Are the lyrics “She’s a man eater, make you work hard / Make you spend hard / Make you want all, all of her love" familiar to you? This is a slang term used to describe women who seduce men for benefits. It is also the name of a famous song by Nelly Furtado, whose lyrics we just quoted above.
– This is a nice emoji icon to express a nice object we don’t use much nowadays. The image features music note emojis next to a cardboard box. If you spell out loud the words, you get your correct answer.
– Music boxes appeared a long time ago and were considered musical instruments. They were crafted manually by artisan watchmakers. However, some precursors of the 19th century music boxes were found to date back to the 9th century ancient Persian territories (Iraq).
– This emoji meaning is built on three emoji pictures which actually tell a story about the emoji words you need to guess. You have a sleeping emoticon, a mouth and a chat bubble.
– Sleep Talking is a condition associated with sleep disorders. The persons manifesting this parasomnia are talking in their sleep on a regular basis and even a few times each night!
– This last emoji meaning on this level is pretty easy to guess if you remember that the snail emoji usually stands for “slow" and a string of three cars is called “traffic".
– While the term of “slow traffic" is almost synonym with that of “bad traffic", the latter is a larger notion that can include various contexts and situations. A slow traffic therefore means that you barely crawl with your car in the street.
There were many challenges on this level, weren’t they? We hope our Guess the Emoji Level 73 answers did their duty and helped you guess all the necessary emoji meanings, while our hints and trivia info kept you entertained! Who wants to go on level 74 and guess some emojis?