Peace on Earth
– “Peace on Earth" is the first emoji meaning you have to guess on level 72. It is composed of the peace sign emoji, an arrow pointing right and planet Earth.
– Besides being a concept used to describe the desire for world peace, the term “Peace on Earth" is used for the titles of several music albums and songs and a couple of novels, among others.
– To guess this particular emoji meaning, all you have to do is tell them how you see them. You have a paper sheet and an airplane.
– They say the practice of crafting paper airplanes dates back to Ancient China and Japan!
– Just like the previous emoji meaning, this one can too be guessed by adding together the literal meanings of the emoji icons: paper and man.
– Under the name of “Paper Man" and “Paperman" you will find the titles of four different films, the oldest being a 1963 Mexican movie.
– This is a fun and interestingly built emoji whose components tell the story of a famous man. We have a pair of glasses, a computer screen, a sheet of paper and a statistics chart. Now who may be this man?
– Bill Gates is synonym with Microsoft. This inventor and programmer is also one of the world’s wealthiest businessmen and a renowned philanthropist.
– Next on our emoji game cheats list there’s the “Dreamcast" emoji. The image features a sleeping emoticon, an umbrella and a blue spiral. While the icons are pretty clear in meaning when taken separately, it seems hard to make a single word out of all of them.
– The clue to guess this emoji lies in the picture, as the spiral is the logo of Dreamcast, a Sony – manufactured home video game console.
– This emoji meaning may be guessed if you literally spell out loud the names of the pictures: you have a golf course with a flag and the “club" symbol you know from playing cards.
– A golf club is a club used in golf. Golf clubs come in many materials, such as wood, iron, wedge and even hybrids.
– There are three interesting images to use in order to guess two emoji words which represent a famous American name. The icons are a fire flame, number 6 and a basketball. So what famous basketball player can be related to fire and number 6?
– Lebron James is one of the most iconic and famous basketball players in the world and is considered by Forbes one of the most influential athletes on a global level.
– This particular emoji features a ghost, a man and a horse. So what’s with this horse riding ghost of a man?
– If you are familiar with the Nicholas Cage “Ghost Rider" movies, then you probably know that the character is of Marvel Comics origin. The story of the Ghost Rider was also featured in a video game, while there are dozens of songs which bear the same name.
– Some part of this emoji we’ve seen before, but this time, we have a more complex emoji picture related to a place. We have a saxophone and some music note emojis for “jazz" and the club symbol from card play for “club."
– Jazz clubs emerged almost in the same time with jazz music, being the preferred venues for this type of live, mind-blowing music genre. Some of the oldest and most famous such clubs are found in New Orleans, Chicago, Harlem, and Los Angeles and so on.
– Looking at the last entry on our level, we understand why some players need an emoji cheat sheet from time to time. This picture shows a bag of money and a card, but “Money Card" isn’t the correct emoji word requested by the game.
– The notion of “credit card" (although used with a different meaning as we know it today) emerged in 1887 novel written by Edward Bellamy. The book is a utopian science – fiction about a man who wakes up in the year 2000.
Now that you’ve finished this level, tell us what you think about our Guess the Emoji Level 72 answers! Were they helpful, easy to understand, entertaining to read? Drop us a line and tell us how to improve your experience with our emoji game answers and cheats! For the time being, let’s hurry up to the next level, shall we?