Drive By Shooting
– The first emoji on this level features a car and a gun pointed towards it. You may need our emoji game cheat sheet on this one, as this image can read also “carjack."
– A drive by shooting is a crime characterized by the shooter being in a vehicle and firing at the targets. This practice is known since people could ride horses and used pistols.
– This emoji meaning reveals itself if you play a little with the words you see in the pictures. You have a surfer and the American flag. So “Surfing USA" is a good start.
– You can practice surfing in the USA, but this emoji is not about the sports, but a music album. “Surfin’ USA" is the name of the second album released by iconic American rock band Beach Boys.
– Now this is an interesting emoji art which might need some explanations and a few emoji game cheats on the side. You have a bikini suit, a girl and the British flag. So the story is about a British woman who has something to do with swimsuits, right?
– Well… Kate Upton has a lot to do with swimsuits, as she is a model best known for her appearances on the “Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue". However, both she and the magazine are of American origin, so the British flag featured in the emoji pictures baffles us a little.
– This next emoji meaning is easy to guess if you follow the first rule of emoji puzzles: speak out what you see in the pictures. In this case we have a crying emoticon and a game console used mostly to suggest the word “game."
– The term “Crying Game" covers a few things: it is the title of a British thriller movie, the title of a novel which has no relation with the previously mentioned motion picture, the name of a song and the name of a literary sub-genre related to visual novels.
– The next entry on our emoji game cheats list there’s the “Double Diamond" emoji. This one is tricky because it uses an emoji icon we are used to interpret in a different way. This is about the victory sign / peace sign emoji (two fingers raised) – which in this case stands for number 2. The second image is a diamond. This doesn’t read “Second Diamond" or “Two Diamonds", but “Double Diamond."
– This term can be related to so many different things, you need to choose carefully the context to use this emoji. It can refer to a type of baseball derived from traditional baseball, to a music album, a beer brand, a term in bowling and so on.
– There are a lot of images to build this emoji, but its meaning is pretty obvious if you group them. You have a house followed by three elements that together (and even separately in some cases) stand for “party": a party cone, party bells, and a balloon.
– If you like Hollywood teenage / high school / college comedies, then you know a house party is usually what youngsters throw when their parents are out of town. These parties turn into disasters most of the times.
– This is a very funny emoji art and you should keep it for future uses. You have a snail and a woman dancing and you have to think about the first thing a snail suggests: slowness.
– A slow dance is a type of partner – dancing in which a couple just sways to the music.
– This next entry on our emoji game answers list is the “Audi" emoji, a rather obvious one, as it sports four aligned red circles, resembling the Audi logo.
– While being one of the most successful car manufacturing German (and global for that matter) companies in the world, the name Audi comes from Latin and means “Listen."
– There are few emojis more visually powerful than this one, and there are few expressions so intense. The picture shows two poop emojis next to two bags of money. Maybe a quick emoji cheat won’t hurt here, as while the image transmits the general idea, you need to find the exact emoji words. It can also read “Dirty Money", so…
– This is an idiom used to describe people who are so rich, you kind of hate them.
– The last entry on level 71 features three monster heads next to a building with no letters on it.
– The American animated movie “Monsters Inc." puts monsters in a whole and very funny new perspective and shows that Pixar Studios and Disney know how to keep the public entertained with a story about the most unlikely of heroes.
Finishing this level wasn’t hard to finish while having all the Guess the Emoji Level 71 answers at your fingertips, was it? We are glad if our hints, cheats, tips and trivia were of help to you! Now let’s see what’s on the next level and what new emoji meanings we have to guess!