– This emoji is pretty simply built: the image presents water drops and skis. Waterskiing anybody?
– Waterskiing is considered a bit of an extreme sport, but you should know it is both competitive as it is recreational. It includes many sub-types of styles and is practiced almost everywhere in the world.
Rock Paper Scissors
– Say them like you see them: rock (suggested by the stone statue we’ve seen before) – paper (suggested by the paper sheet) – scissors (suggested by the scissors, of course).
– How many times were you in the situation to do something less pleasant and had to flip a coin or play “Rock Paper Scissors" with somebody else in order to have a chance to get off the hook? This is a zero – sum hand game and is mostly used in decision making.
– You should keep in mind this emojis, as you can use it to create funny summer holidays emoji stories with it. The image displays a cocktail glass, a lemon and a cactus.
– Associated mostly with exotic landscapes, beaches, summer resorts and Mexico, margarita is tequila – based cocktail, also containing triple – sec and flavored with lemon or lime juice and a bit of salt, to enhance the tequila.
Walk the Line
– Next on our emoji game cheats list, we have the “Walk the Line" emoji. Three pictures for three emoji words, so let’s see how this goes: we have a boy walking, an arrow to the right, pointing to two black lines.
– “Walk the Line" is the name of a song played by iconic Johnny Cash and the title of a biographical movie concerning Johnny Cash.
– Who knows when you need the “Cherry Blosom" emoji? This emoji meaning can be guessed if you create a story to include all the three images: cherries, a flower and the Japanese flag.
– In Japan, cherry blossom is called “Sakura" and is a seasonal event (Japanese cherries blossom) which is highly regarded in the country, because the beauty and the smell are ravishing.
– If you’re into this style of music, then keep this emoji close, as it is quite easy to remember and create. You have two groups of two boys and a microphone. This is about music, certainly, but perhaps this emoji cheat sheet is helpful to understand what music the emoji refers to.
– To sing “a capella" means to sing with your voice alone, without the help of any musical instruments. The term originates in the Italian music and can be translated along the lines of “as the church."
– You’ve seen at least the greater part of this emoji picture once in this game. The boy next to the book stands for “Facebook", while the word “ID" which follows them is self – explanatory.
– Your Facebook ID is basically the user name and profile you built on Facebook. It can be your real ID and details, or it can be a fake one.
– Next on our emoji game answers list there’s the “Radio Shack" emoji, a picture featuring a radio set and a house. Now, you may need this emoji game cheat, as it is perhaps the first time in the game when “house" reads “shack."
– A simple “radio shack" is a room dedicated to the storage of radio equipment. However, if you refer to the iconic (and now defunct) American electronics retail chain “RadioShack", things change completely.
– This next emoji meaning is easy to guess if you associate the literal meanings of the images with their symbolic ones. You have a TV set, a newspaper and an anchor. The first two pictures stand for “news", while the anchor is pretty much what it looks like.
– A news anchor is a news presenter, and an important hierarchical one, for that matter.
– Last on this level, but not on the game itself, this emoji consists of number 4 and a black – rimmed white square. Read it like you see it: four – square.
– Now… is this emoji referring to a ball game, the famous social network site, a pinball machine, a bunch of TV shows, some organizations, or a brand of cigarettes? You decide when you choose to use this emoji to send messages.
Congratulations again, this time for finishing Level 70 with flying colors! We hope our Guess the Emoji Level 70 answers, tips, hints, cheats and trivia were entertaining and of use to you. Now let’s hurry up to the next level, as many new emoji meanings can’t wait to be discovered!