– This emoji consists of a sun and a light bulb. The emoji meaning you are looking for can be reached by the simple association of the two words, keeping in mind that the bulb’s purpose is to offer light.
– Sunlight is one of those things we wouldn’t survive without. Did you know that sunlight takes about 8.3 minutes to reach the Earth after it left the surface of the Sun?
– This funny emoji consists of an old female and an old male figure, close to each other. Now there are many emoji words you can think about when you see the picture, but “grandparents" is the most obvious one – given the fact that the game asks you for only one word.
– Grandparents are those people who love you a lot, spoil you a lot and can teach you a great bunch of things.
– Now this is a cool emoji art to use when you want to let others understand that you are spending a nice quiet evening or you’re about to go caroling. The emoji picture is composed of a muted speaker and the image of the city at night.
– The term “silent night" is usually associated with the superb Christmas carol of the same name.
– Next on our emoji game answers list there is the “ET" emoji and it looks like the game is getting better and better: add an alien face, a bicycle and a crescent moon and what do you get? The emoji art for ET!
– ET is not just an alien (or the generic name for aliens as in “extraterrestrials"), it is also the title of a beloved movie.
City of Angels
– The picture of a city at sunrise together with two angels beside it represents the composition of this cute emoji.
– You can send funny emoji texts based on this emoji art, because you can either tell people you’re in Los Angeles, or you can tell them you’re watching the movie of the same name which stars Nicholas Cage.
– This emoji consists of a TV and an anchor. In order to guess this emoji meaning, all you have to do is associate the literal meanings of the two emoji icons.
– To be a TV anchor is a challenge, an honor and a privilege and many people would love to have this job. The more broad title of this job is “news presenter."
Rain or Shine
– This emoji art consists of an umbrella and a sun shining. You can use these emoji symbols separately, depending on the weather conditions.
– “Rain or Shine" is an idiom that may refer to “whatever the weather is," or to “whatever happens" in a phrasing such as “Come rain or shine, I will do this."
– This entry on our emoji game cheats list represents a muted speaker. Since you have to guess one word made of four letters, you need to focus on the symbolic meaning of this image.
– The term “Mute" can be used in reference to a lot of things and circumstances, so maybe it’s good that somebody created a funny emoji for it. The symbol is universally used to represent a switch or button on an electronic audio device used in order to silence a given audio channel, but “Mute" can also refer to a speech disorder, a movie, food, music and so on.
Fish and Chips
– This emoji art must have been invented for the British people, as the emoji icon represents their favorite (and somehow) traditional food. The emoji words you need to guess can be reached by associating the British flag with the country it belongs to, and the fish with the fried potatoes.
– “Fish and Chips" are a very common British take-away food, but you will find it in a lot of other countries too. It is however, Britain’s national food.
– This funny emoji places together the numbers 1, 2 and two monkey faces. Good thing you are on the emoji game answers page, otherwise you may have got stuck to this last emoji meaning. Just like any other puzzle, you have to focus on the emoji meanings of the symbols.
– “Twelve Monkeys" is the name of a famous movie starring Bruce Willis. Of course, you can use this emoji symbol to describe a group of people who make a lot of noise and are very agitated. Metaphorically, of course.
Level 7 is done and over with! Did you have a good experience with our Guess the Emoji Level 7 answers cheat sheet? Was it helpful to you? Did you feel that the emoji meanings became somewhat clearer to you? Drop us a line anytime and tell us what you think about our work here!