– You can almost guess this emoji meaning if you spell out loud what you see in the pictures, but this time, the cloud between the muscle arm and the girls should be read as “puff."
– Do you remember the super – girls Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup, created from “sugar, spice and everything nice"? These cartoon characters created by and for Cartoon Network were nominated for important awards 16 times and won two Emmys and two Annie Awards.
– Now this is a fun emoji to remember! How do you build it for everyday use? Add together a “thumbs down" image and a four leaves clover.
– Besides its literal meaning, under the term “Bad Luck" you will also find a movie title, the name of two songs and one music album and the name of a band.
Tears of Joy
– In order to learn emoji meanings and use them, you need to learn how they are built. So for “Tears of Joy" you can add a crying emoticon and a happy emoticon.
– Some people can experience such high levels of happiness; they can actually start to cry. But, “Tears of Joy" can refer to other things, such as the song belonging to American artist Faith Evans.
– Now this is an interesting emoji art which requires some emoji game cheats! You have the eyes and the color palette we’ve seen before in other combinations. The color palette is tricky here, as it reads “shadow" and not color, as usual.
– Gentlemen, if you were ever curious to know the names of some cosmetic and make-up products women use, then learn that we call “eye shadow" that product which is applied on the eyelids to enhance the look of the eyes. You should also know that the earliest versions of eye shadow and eye makeup date back to Bible times (the Old Testament) and Egyptian burial practices recorded back to 10,000 BC.
– This next entry on our level 69 emoji game answers is the “Star Power" emoji. You have a star, a muscle arm and a plug, so what do you make of these?
– The term “Star Power" can refer to a number of things: the name of an educational game, a song, a Filipino TV series, a rap mix-tape and others.
– This may be an interesting emoji to keep close and remember. Here we have a gas pump, a light bulb and a tent.
– Considering that in our modern times gas lamps are still very common for camping purposes, as they make useful camping lights, you can understand now why this image has the tent featured in it, to show you this is about camping – related gas lights.
– This is not a complicated emoji meaning, if you realize the three images create a story: you have a car, an emoticon that doesn’t look like feeling well and a sick emoticon.
– Car sickness is also called motion sickness and is impairing to all people who need to travel one way or the other. In this large category of motion sickness we also find air sickness and sea sickness.
– We’ve seen snowflakes and snowmen a lot while playing this game, so a “Winter" emoticon was predictable. Which are the two main elements of winter? A snowflake and a snowman, of course!
– While we all know what winter is, let’s see if we know the etymology for the word in English. The word comes from an old word “Wend" which means more or less “Water." The original word is of Proto – Indo – European descent.
– So how do you make four emoji pictures to express one emoji word? Well, let’s see how we can guess this emoji meaning: we have a boy, a tree, a tiger and a snake. Do you know a jungle boy who has to deal with tigers and snakes? And… it’s not Mowgli!
– Tarzan is a beloved fictional character Created by Edgar Rice Burroughs. This wild individual with a heart of gold is the subject of many media releases: films, plays, radio, TV shows, video games and so on.
– This last emoji game answer lies in the following of the first rule: say out loud what you see: you have a lemon and the picture of a boy we associate with “head."
– You’d be surprised how many things are called “Lemonhead". This can be about a lemon – flavored brand of candy, a reference to the popular game series “Monkey Island", or about a member of the “Lemonheads" rock band.
How do you feel about this level? Did it teach you new emoji meanings and convinced you to use more and more emoji words in your conversations? Did you use all our Guess the Emoji Level 69 answers or just a few cheats here and there?