– The first entry on our emji game answers list is the “Polar Bear" emoji, reflected by an image featuring a snowflake and a bear. The picture leads you to thinking about bears and snow or winter.
– Did you know that the scientific name for the Polar Bear in Latin means “Maritime Bear"? They are called this way because the vast majority of Polar Bears spend their life in the water.
– You can guess this emoji meaning by spelling out loud what you see in the pictures: elephant – man.
– The term “Elephant Man" conveys different meanings. Historically, it refers to British individual Joseph Carey Merrick who suffered from a terrible disease which deformed his features and was exhibited as a curiosity and a freak named “The Elephant Man." The term also can refer to a number of movies, songs, a play and some other people (as nickname).
– This is an interesting emoji whose meaning is a bit mysterious. You have a movie camera and number eight, probably leading you to think about the 8 mm film width.
– The term “Super 8" refers indeed to the width of the standard 8 mm film, but it is an upgrade, or an improvement made to this width by Mr. Eastman Kodak.
– This is a fun emoji to keep close, just in case you need it. The picture features a sleeping emoticon and an open book. Perhaps you need an emoji cheat sheet for this one, as it may be a long way to travel from “sleeping book" to “bedtime stories."
– We all loved bedtime stories, especially when we were told a different one each night.
– Next on our emoji game cheats, we have the “Rat Race" emoji, featuring a mouse head and three boys running in its direction.
– A rat race is not a race between rats, but an idiom used to express a never-ending, purposeless pursuit which leads to exhaustion and no results whatsoever. The term is used to metaphorically suggest the current state of the modern man, subjected to running on a mouse wheel and never reaching the ultimate goals.
– This is a very fine emoji art and a tricky one as well. Some emoji cheats will do you good in this case. We have two chain links, the box with the “in" arrow and the image of a fountain. An out loud spelling of the pictures may lead you to the right answer: link – in – park.
– Linkin Park is one of the most famous rock bands in America. Exploring “nu metal" and “rap metal" the band is still going strong, being one of the best selling rock bands in the world and the winners of two Grammy Awards.
– There are many funny emoji stories you can create about jet lag, especially with this combination of pictures. The image tells a story and it goes like this: you fly a plane and you sleep, and then you look exhausted and worn out.
– Jet Lag is considered a medical condition where your physiological normal functioning is altered by changes and perturbations in your circadian rhythm. This happens when you travel long distances by plane and you end up in another time – zone on the globe.
Harold and Kumar
– This emoji meaning is not easy to guess if you don’t have the proper references. The image shows two boys of different ethnicities and the picture of a castle. So this is about two boys of different ethnicity who are related to a white castle.
– “Harold and Kumar" is the main title of a three – movies series starring two stoners (a Korean one and an Indian one) who end up in all sorts of messes. This emoji revolves around the first film in the series: “Harold and Kumar Go to the White Castle."
– The next emoji meaning you need to guess on level 68 is about “The Smurfs". Some emoji game cheats are in order, as you have a blue circle (standing for color “blue"), followed by an old man, a girl and a boy. So what’s with all these blue people?
– Originally known as “Les Schtroumpfs" (in their original language), these Belgian small blue characters living in mushroom houses in the forest are famous characters of childhood. This comic and television franchise was created by Belgian comic artist Peyo.
– Our last entry on this level is an easy to guess emoji if you follow rule number one. We have the word “city" – conveyed by the city image and the word “lights" – conveyed by the two light bulbs.
– Besides of its literal meaning, this term can be found in relationship with a very large number of cultural references: movie titles, music albums and song titles, television series and literature.
These were all the ten Guess the Emoji level 68 answers! Were they easy to guess on your own, or did you take a look around our collection of cheats, hints and tips to solve a certain emoji puzzle and beat the game? Were our info and resources useful? Tell us what you think!