– Your first challenge is to guess the “Captain America" emoji based on the image of an officer and the US flag. This emoji meaning is not that obvious, but it’s a good thing we have an emoji cheat sheet ready for you.
– Captain America is a superhero – and American super-soldier belonging to the Marvel Universe and one of the most popular comic book characters ever created. In recent times, together with the rise of Marvel’s iconic movies, Captain America is synonym for “Chris Evans looking hot and kicking ass."
– This next emoji meaning is conveyed by four images which tell a story, if put together correctly: you have a train chasing (this idea is suggested by a left oriented arrow) and trying to crash (as we have the crash symbol) a running man (portrayed by the familiar running boy we’ve seen so many times before).
– One of the best action movies of its times, “Mission: Impossible" is a spy film starring Tom Cruise and directed by Brian De Palma. The movie tells the story of a man on the run, desperate to clear his name of a false treason and to prove he was framed.
– This emoji is half – built on the principle of the first rule of guessing emoji meanings. If you spell out loud the words, you will get “Japan Tower", because of the Japanese flag and the tower image next to it, but counting the letters, the only possible meaning is “Tokyo Tower."
– The Tokyo Tower resembles the Eiffel Tower in Paris and is the second – tallest building in Japan. It is not a skyscraper of some sorts, but a tower used for observation and communications.
– We think we’ve seen this emoji before, at some previous level, but it doesn’t matter, you still need to guess its meanings. The image consists of a ruler and a pile of books.
– A “rule book" is a document, a manual, a guide – if you like – which contains rules and regulations related to the use of a product, a service and so on.
– The emoji picture you see here also tells a story: you have a looking glass, planet Earth and a TV set. So this may be about a TV show involving searching and discovering the planet.
– Discovery Channel is a very popular basic cable and television channel in the U.S. and in the world entirely, because its focus on documentaries, popular scientific shows, technological discoveries, history related material and so on.
– Similar to the “Halloween Costume" emoji, this emoji features a mask and a kimono – powerful elements to suggest the word “costume" and a party cone next to party bells and confetti – used to indicate “party".
– Once upon a time, nobles and royalty of the United Kingdom used to throw masked balls. The practice was not uncommon to other royal courts of that time. This masked ball progressively took the shape of the more casual and fun costume party, a party where people play dress – up, usually following a general theme.
– What emoji word can you get if you put together the face of a cow and a slice of cake? Beefcake maybe?
– This is not a dish made with beef, mind you! “Beefcake" is a cinema / photography concept and it refers to casting and featuring a muscular and strong male body, either in a performance or in a photo shooting. So basically this is shirtless shots of hot men.
– Yet another emoji meaning that can be guessed by creating a story to incorporate all the featured elements: this is about Christmas, a boy, a house and the feeling of being afraid. Does this sound familiar to you?
– Home Alone is THE Christmas movie to watch with your family and friends. Starring child prodigy Macaulay Culkin who plays intelligent, imaginative and resourceful Kevin McAllister, this movie is a comedy which stood the test of time and became a cinema classic, being one of the highest – grossing movies of all times.
– There are four emoji icons to suggest only two emoji words and they are in order: a top hat, cutlery, a plate with pasta and a glass of wine. The whole picture can be interpreted as “eating in a classy environment."
– “Fine dining" is a term used in the categorization of restaurants. It is a type of classy, high – end restaurant which focuses on high – quality service, atmosphere, a more formal conduit and attire, with tailored dishes, a suggested dress code and sometimes high prices.
Ice Cream Cake
– The last entry on our emoji game answers list is the “ice cream cake" emoji, a fine emoji you should keep close for future uses. It displays an ice cream cone and a slice of cake, making its interpretation easy if you read the words out loud.
– Earlier versions of ice cream cakes date back to the Victorian era.
Did you guess all the emoji meanings featured on this level by yourself, or did you use our Guess the Emoji level 66 answers, cheats, hints and trivia? Drop us a line with your suggestions, opinions and even complaints and we’ll make everything possible to improve your experience with our platform!