– The first emoji meaning you need to guess is conveyed by the pictures of a diamond and a black square. You know the rule: read out loud the words and remember that usually the colored squares are there to plainly suggest color.
– Under the name of “black diamond" you can find a few precious natural or synthetic diamonds (minerals), the name of two animals (a buffalo and a snake), many company names, geographical regions, and music albums and songs and sports references.
– Next on our emoji game answers list there’s the “gift tag" emoji, a simple picture containing a gift box and a tag. Rule number one still applies: read the words conveyed by the pictures.
– A gift tag, as it is suggested by the name itself, is a tag pertaining to gifts.
– This emoji features the image of a computer screen – we know it is used to suggest computers – and a briefcase – which suggests the term “bag".
– A computer bag is a special type of bag dedicated to the safety transportation of laptops. They sport all sorts of compartments and hard interior walls in order to keep your notebook safe from carrying and contact damage.
– In this picture we see an apple and the same PC screen as before, and they both lead you to the meaning “apple computer".
– Apple computers are the personal computers produced by tech giant Apple. This emoji may also refer to the first name given to the company “Apple Computer Inc." when it was first incorporated in 1977.
– Now this level is getting a bit trickier with this next emoji meaning on our list. We have a bee and a diamond, but you may need quick emoji game cheat to solve this one, as the solution can’t be found out by simply spelling the words in the pictures. You need to know that the diamond can also stand for “jewel."
– “Bejeweled" is the American video game developer PopCap Games’ flagship product. It is a puzzle video – game released in 2001 which is incredibly successful even in present times. It is supported by all OS and platforms.
Small Town Girl
– This is a very fine built emoji art which sports an emoji icon we are little familiar with. The picture features a hand gesture which can indicate something of small size (or a more familiar gesture suggesting that everything is alright), together with the image of a city and the picture of a girl. In translation: small – town – girl.
– There are three movies featuring the “Small Town Girl" title, and five songs and music albums of the same name.
– This next entry on our emoji game cheats sheet is a word – play. You have a pair of eyes and a cloud, which should be easy to interpret, but given the letters number requested by the game, you need to figure out that “eye" sounds exactly like “I."
– Well, we had references to Apple Inc. before, so you might already know that the iCloud is the storage and computing cloud service provided by Apple.
– Now this is a fun emoji to keep aside for conversations around Halloween. The image features a carved pumpkin (the essential clue here to guess the emoji meaning), a mask and a kimono. So this emoji basically reads “Halloween dress – up."
– Did you know that the tradition of wearing Halloween costumes can be traced back to the 16th century and to the Celtic festival of “Samhain" which celebrates the end of the harvest season and the beginning of winter?
– To guess this emoji meaning say it like you see it: tape – worm.
– Tapeworms are parasites – worms that live in the digestive system of animals and humans.
– For the last emoji meaning on this level, the developers chose the “turtle power" emoji, consisting in a turtle, a muscle arm and a lightning bolt. While the turtle means exactly what it looks like, the last two elements combined should be read as “power."
– As you have probably guessed, “Turtle Power" is related to the “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". This is actually a song released in 1990, pertaining to the show’s soundtrack.
How do you feel about the Guess the Emoji level 65 answers? Were they easy to guess, tricky, built on recognizable patterns? Let us know what you think about the game’s emojis and our cheats; we’d love to hear from you!