– The first entry on our emoji game answers list is an emoji picture featuring the American flag, a girl, a bag of money and a building with letter “H" on it. So this is a story about an American woman who is rich and is related to hotels in some way.
– Paris Hilton is the great – granddaughter of “Hilton Hotels" founder, Conrad Hilton. She is a socialite and an American public figure who flirts with television, modeling, acting and singing. Having both admirers and detractors, Paris never ceased to amaze one way or the other and the media loves her when she acts either as a good girl or a bad one.
– This emoji picture shows the word “top" with an upwards arrow attached to it, a gun and an airplane.
– “Top Gun" is one of those American movies that stick to you and over the years turn into cinema classics. Starring Tom Cruise and Kelly McGillis among others, this movie was the highest grossing film of year 1986. Besides iconic characters, this movie’s legacy to the world consists of the rising popularity of The Aviator sunglasses and the Bomber Jackets and, last but not least, the hit song “Take My Breath Away."
– This emoji meaning can be guessed if you follow the number one rule: speak out loud the words you see in the picture. This time we have cherries and a red circle, usually used to indicate color red.
– As a color, “cherry red" is known as “cerise" – a red hue. Under the name “Cherry Red" you will find however two song titles, an episode title from the “Law and Order" TV series, the name of a British record label and the name of an extinct Canadian airline.
– This emoji meaning needs some explaining and a few emoji game cheats. The picture displays a camera, a speech bubble and a… ghost.
– If you regularly use “Snapchat" then you know that the elements combination in the picture is appropriate and smart. Snapchat is basically an application which allows users to send images, videos, drawings and even texts to other recipients. However, these sent and received pictures disappear from the users’ phones (and allegedly from Snapchat’s servers) in a very short period of time, ranging from 1 to 10 seconds.
– Add together the meanings of the images presented here and you will have an emoji meaning which requires little explanation. You have a fax machine and a hashtag, which is actually the symbol for “number."
– While people don’t use faxes much these days, if a company displays its fax number, it means that they still use this means of transmitting data.
– This is a very well – crafted emoji art for a common concept. You have a woman and a baby, next to a flower and a tree. Sometimes, emoji meanings can be reached if you interpret the pictures in pairs. In this case, the woman and the baby stand for “mother", while the flower and the tree stand for the general concept of “nature."
– The concept of nature’s personification as a birth – giving and nurturing mother is widely spread all over the world. Nature is embodied in the form of a mother since the dawn of time, in ancient cultures and civilizations.
– The next emoji meaning you have to guess on level 64 consists of a Koala bear and a beer, leading you to think about an Australian beer brand or brewery.
– “Fosters" refers to “Foster’s Lager", an Australian brand of lager beer.
– This emoji puzzle can be solved if you name the pictures. You have the peace sign emoji and a box with an upwards oriented arrow you know it stands for “out."
– “Peace Out" is a slang idiom that includes a gesture that accompanies the saying. It is used when you say good-bye to someone in an informal manner. To complete the saying, you should pound your chest with your fist once or twice and then give the peace sign.
– This emoji puzzle follows a pattern we saw before. In order to get the emoji meaning, you need to come up with a story that involves all the elements in the picture: a scroll, a queen, a pink purse and a movie camera. You may need this emoji cheat sheet, as put together, the clues don’t lead you straight to the story of a woman involved in law practice.
– “Legally Blonde" is a comedy movie starring Reese Witherspoon who plays a sorority girl who turns into a brilliant lawyer.
Rugby World Cup
– We are at the last emoji meaning to guess on level 64! This emoji picture displays a football (or a rugby ball), Planet Earth and a coffee cup. You can spell out loud the words conveyed by the pictures and start from there. It should read at a first glance “football planet cup."
– Just as any other sports world cup, the Rugby World Cup is a tournament in which, once in four years, the best rugby teams in the world fight for supremacy. Some of the best and most appraised teams that won this cup twice in their history are the teams from New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.
These were the Guess the Emoji Level 64 answers! Did you find them all on your own, or did you scroll down the cheats page to get a few less obvious meanings? Did you learn something new about each emoji picture? Drop us a line with your thoughts, we’d love to hear from you!