Hit the Books
– There are four emoji icons here you need to put together to get three emoji words. You have a clenched fist and three books. And the fist, in this case, stands for “hit."
– To “hit the books" means that you study and learn with great commitment and intensity.
– This emoji picture consists of a church and a calendar sheet. If you think about the picture in literal terms, it reads “church – day."
– Sunday (the day of the sun) is the last day of the week – in most calendars anyway – and for Christians is an important day of worship, rest and spirituality, as it is the Lord’s Day.
Cut a Check
– This is a very fun emoji art and quite a useful one too. We have scissors (usually used for the meaning of “cut" or “cutting") and a check mark.
– To “cut a check" means to write a check, to pay something or somebody with a check.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed if you put all the three pictures (an envelope, a box and a cyclist) in the same context together. In other words, what do we call a cyclist who is carrying envelopes and parcels?
– You know a courier is a person who delivers mail, messages, and packages and so on from one point to another. Now we have trained professionals, car fleets, planes and cyclists, but back in darker times, people used runners, horse riders and pigeons to send messages on short and long distances.
– Next on our emoji game answers list there is the “Electric Piano" emoji. It features a plug, a lightning bolt and piano keys. If you remember that the plug and the bolt – if put together – clearly refer to electricity, the correct answer is at your fingertips.
– Just like the electric guitar, the electric piano is a musical instrument (a version of the classic piano) which uses electro – mechanics in order to emit musical notes.
– This is that type of emoji you can guess by adding together the literal meanings of the pictures. You have a sheep and a chop. Replace the “sheep" with “lamb" – as suggested by the requested number of letters – and you have an awesome food related emoji.
– Lamb chops make exquisite steaks, so you might try a few recipes, easily found on the Internet.
– The three elements featured by this emoji picture tell a story. You have the Statue of Liberty, a football and a plane. The story is about a New York City football team that has something to do with planes, jets, aircraft…
– “The Jets" is professional American football teams which shares the same stadium (MetLife) with the New York Giants.
– Now this is a new emoji concept and we’re glad the developers put it in the game, as it is a fun and useful one. The picture shows two people standing and the image of two hands clapping.
– If you attended a concert, a play, any performance for that matter, and by the end of it you stood up and applauded intensely it means you offered a “standing ovation" to the performers.
– You may need some extra emoji game cheats and Hints: here, as even if the emoji picture is simply built, the emoji meaning may escape you. There are three fruits in a row displayed near a knife. “Fruit Cutting" or even “Fruit Salad" might be reasonable meanings here, but the game asks you for the concept of “Fruit Ninja" – giving the knife as a clue.
– The “Fruit Ninja" is a video game. You have to slice and cut rapidly the fruits that are thrown to you, either by using your phone’s or tablet’s touchpad, or by using your hands and arms, if you play it on Xbox.
Land Down Under
– The final emoji meaning of level 63 is “Land Down Under". It is a tricky emoji, as it shows you enough clues to get the meaning, but the clues are vague enough to reach the correct emoji words requested by the game. You have an arrow pointing downwards, Planet Earth and a Koala bear. So this is about Australia, if you recognize the Koala’s face.
– The Land Down Under is Australia, indeed, the term being used as a slang term to indicate the country.
Now that you’ve finished guessing the level 63 emoji meanings, tell us if you found our emoji game cheats useful and entertaining! If you liked our Guess the Emoji Level 63 answers drop us a line and don’t forget to share our pages with your friends!