– The first emoji meaning on our list can be guessed if you think about all the elements in the picture in a broader context or category: we have painted nails, lipstick, a red shoe and a woman. In other words, we are talking about a woman who uses makeup and dresses up.
– “Pretty Woman" is a cinema classic starring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere. It is a love story and a tale about a street – girl turning into a real lady.
– While the expression conveyed by this emoji picture is rather common, the emoji meaning may be a little hard to guess. You have three birds and a game console which suggests “play." You need to think about those birds however and realize this emoji is based on a word – play. A “fowl" refers to birds, but you are looking for the word “foul."
– By “foul play" we understand usually a crime of some sorts. In sports, the term refers to an act which is against the rules or is illegal. Under this term you can also find a large number of movie, books, music albums and stage play titles.
– This emoji can be guessed if you speak out loud the words you see in the pictures: British (because of the British flag) – money. So how do we call British money? Pounds!
– The British pound is officially known as “Pound Sterling", but people call it simply “pound". This is the official currency in the United Kingdom and other regions of the world.
– This is another example of solving emoji puzzles by putting together the literal emoji meanings of the symbols. You have an umbrella – in this case it stands for “rain" – and a bow.
– The rainbow is both a meteorological phenomenon and an optical one. You know what’s greater than seeing one rainbow after rain? Seeing a double rainbow!
– Well, you may need some emoji game cheat sheet here, as the picture displays the face of a boy, a music note emoji and the face of a baby. Is this about a child singing?
– A child prodigy, according to some, this Canadian teenager rose from anonymity to international fame almost overnight. Loved by his fans and disputed by his detractors, Justin had his fair share of troubles, with the girls and the law, but he is still a star.
– What do we have here? This emoji picture features an index finger pointing upwards, a smartphone and a bird. Is this about a game related to birds you can play on your phone?
– “Flappy Bird" is a mobile game which gained a wild success at the beginning of 2014. However, the developer removed it from Apple’s and Google’s stores because he considered the game to be highly addictive and felt guilty about that. Now the game (in a revised version) is only available to Amazon Fire TV.
– The next entry on our emoji game answers list there is the “Touchdown" emoji, built with the help of a football and an arrow pointing down. In other words, what do we call the moment when a football touches the ground?
– In American football, a touchdown is a scoring means. In order to perform a touchdown, a team has to push the ball in the opponent team’s end zone.
– This is an interesting emoji art for an equally interesting emoji meaning. We have a woman, a microphone with music notes, a cloud with the sun behind and an arrow pointing downwards. You may need our emoji game cheats here, as even if you figure out that this is about a woman singing, what’s with the cloud and arrow? If you interpret the cloud and the arrow as “things falling down from the sky", then you’re on the right track.
– Adele needs little to no presentation. One of the most successful artists in the world, this British lady managed to amaze, seduce and impress not only the music industry, but the planet entirely.
– This emoji meaning implies that you use rule number one: speak the words conveyed by the images out loud. So this emoji picture reads star – wrench.
– A star wrench is a tool characterized by its star – like head shape.
– The last entry on our emoji game answers list is the “Home Sick" emoji, beautifully created with the image of a house and the sick emoticon we’ve seen before throughout the game.
You are home sick when you are away from your home, your family, friends, even country, and you miss them like crazy.
What do you think about these ten emojis? Were they hard to guess? Did you use all the Guess the Emoji Level 62 answers, or just some of them, when the emoji pictures got trickier? Tell us how you feel about this platform and how we can improve your experience with our emoji game cheats!