– This emoji consists of three elements: the American flag, a movie camera and a movie table. What is called the place where you can see them all brought together?
– Hollywood is a district of Los Angeles, but people know it as the capital of entertainment and the Movie Citadel of the world.
– This is a useful emoji to have around during the holydays. It features a Christmas tree and a gift box.
– We all love to receive Christmas gifts and presents and kids have a great time searching under the tree on Christmas morning. But did you know that “Christmas Gift!" was an expression which dates back to 1844 in Southern U.S.? The person greeted with this expression on Christmas morning was then supposed to give a present to the person saying it.
– First rule of guessing emojis: speak out loud the words conveyed by the pictures. If this doesn’t work, try other guessing mechanisms. In this case, the strategy leads you to the correct results: you have a candy and a man.
– A “candy man" is either the person who sells candy, or the person making candy. Along the years, this term was used to title numerous songs and music albums, movies, fictional characters and even some music performers.
– While still in the realm of movies, we have to guess this next emoji meaning by thinking about a man who stands in between a movie camera and a movie table. Who is he?
– The film director is the person who directs a movie, managing almost all aspects of filmmaking, from choosing the cast to guiding the actors and the technical crew in order to reach the best version of his creative vision.
12 Angry Men
– This is a fine emoji art describing the title of yet another exquisite movie title. You have numbers 1 and 2, followed by an angry emoticon and a man. You can reach this emoji meaning by trying to speak out loud the words you see in the pictures.
– A cinema icon, “12 Angry Men" was first a television play, a stage play and then a movie. People remember the 1957 movie best, as it starred Henry Fonda and was nominated for multiple Oscar awards.
Time in a Bottle
– Next on our emoji game answers list there’s an emoji meaning we didn’t see before. The image displays a wristwatch, an hour glass, a baby bottle and a music note emoji. While the first two images are clear indicators of time, the last two may not be so obvious, although the “bottle" is a pretty good clue to show you the right path.
– “Time in a Bottle" is a famous song belonging to John Croce. It deals with the concepts of mortality and the regret of not having enough time.
Hundred Years War
– While we don’t encourage you to cheat in history class, this emoji might be useful to help you remember historical landmarks and events. The picture shows number 100, the French flag and the British flag. The entire emoji art suggests a war between France and Great Britain which may have lasted for a hundred years.
– Did you know that the “Hundred Years War" actually lasted for 116 years and historians usually divide it into three separate eras of conflict, marked by truces between them?
– This emoji meaning reveals itself if you pay attention to the way the words sound, in case you try to speak out loud the words conveyed by the pictures: kid – cat. Replace “kid" with “kit" and there you have a new emoji word.
– Kit Kat first appeared in England, but now it is produced on a global scale by Nestle – except in the U.S. where it is produced by Hershey. It is a wafer biscuit covered in chocolate.
– As we said, many emoji meanings can be guessed if you just spell out loud what you see in the pictures. In this case we have a nose and a ring.
– We call nose rings all nose piercings. While the habit of piercing your nostril to adorn it with a piece of jewelry was originally found in South and South East Asia, India or Australia, the fashion entered the western world and became a commonplace practice starting with the 80’s and 90s’.
– The last emoji meaning on level 61 is conveyed by two icons: a bowl of rice and a cake.
– You will find rice cakes mostly in Asia, but they found their way into western countries as well. Rice cakes can be made only of rice or rice flour or can be cooked in a variety of combinations.
Did you learn new emojis while beating this level, or did you find some emoji meanings you knew already? Now that the Guess the Emoji level 60 answers list has no more surprises for you, tell us how you felt about our cheats, hints and trivia we provided!