See No Evil
– The first emoji on our list consists of a pair of eyes, a girl gesturing “no" and the purple – faced monster or devil. You can get this emoji meaning if you associate the eyes with their function – seeing, and the devil with its symbolic representation – evil.
– To “See No Evil" may mean that you act with a good mind and heart, or that you turn a blind eye on things. The saying belongs to the maxim “See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil."
– This cute emojis consists of a snowflake, a penguin and planet Earth. In other words, name a place on the globe where you can find snow and penguins.
– The Antarctic is the frozen, polar region situated in the South of the Earth. In the Antarctic you can find the continent of Antarctica, together with islands, waters, icebergs and so on.
– We think we’ve seen this construction before: the image shows a pair of skis and a pair of pants. You can figure out this emoji by just naming the objects in the picture.
– Ski pants are usually a part of a ski suit or jumpsuit. They are water – proof and cold – proof and are built so they can protect the user from cold.
– This next emoji meaning can be reached if you remember that the box with the up – arrow stands for “out" and the eyes’ main function is to “look."
– When you think about “Outlook" you generally think about Microsoft Outlook – an email management software provided by Microsoft.
– This emoji picture features the word “ATM" in a blue box and a golden card. As you probably figured out, you can solve this puzzle by speaking out loud the words conveyed by the images.
– An ATM Card is that card issued by your bank which allows you use the ATM in order to perform financial transactions.
– This is a fine piece of emoji art and it’s quite interesting to see how it was built: you have a guitar and a shining star. That guitar stands for “rock", being a quintessential element of the genre.
– A rock star is a rock music celebrity. However, under the name of “Rock Star" or “Rockstar" you will find dozens of movies, TV series or TV episodes, music albums and songs.
Red Shoe Diary
– Next on our emoji game answers list there is this fun emoji, conveying an almost forgotten, yet famous TV series title. You have a red shoe and a book. Perhaps you need some imagination or our emoji game cheat sheet to figure out that the book should be interpreted as “diary."
– The correct title of the TV series we were talking about before is “Red Shoe Diaries". Starring David Duchovny and mostly directed by Zalman King, this erotic drama series aired for five years. It remains iconic in the television history because its well – directed nude scenes and haunting music.
– This emoji picture features a color palette – we know it is used when it comes to painting, colors and art in general, and a soccer ball. In other words, “paintball."
– If you like shooting enemies and putting them down with your sniper skills, then paintball is the sports for you! Played in teams and requiring quite the gear, paintball is more than a hobby to blow some steam and cover your friends in colored die, it turned into a serious athletic competition with leagues and tournaments.
– The next emoji meaning you need to guess is reachable if you speak out loud the words you see in the pictures. Since the white square is used to signal the white color, the glass of wine basically speaks for itself.
– White wine is produced from white grapes. According to scientists, white wine can be traced back to over 2500 years ago, while wine in general is commonly agreed to have appeared over 7500 years ago.
– We’ve seen the muscle arm emoji icon so many times; it’s hard to believe there are other new emoji words to be built with its help. And yet, here we have two such muscle – packed arms and the word “vs." between them – suggesting confrontation.
– Arm wrestling is that display of power which usually involves two men who grip one of each other’ arms and try to pin it down. There is also a competitive side of this sports and it is regulated by the US Arm wrestling Federation.
Congratulations for finishing level 60! Din you find our Guess the Emoji level 60 answers useful? Did you learn new emoji words and ways to create your own emoji stories with their help? Are you satisfied with our cheats, tips and information, or do you want more? Drop us a line, we’d love to hear from you!