– This emoji is built with the help of three fruits and a clenched fist. Ask yourself: “What does a clenched fist do?" It usually punches stuff. Add the punching to the fruits and you have a new emoji picture and a new emoji meaning to add to the collection.
– A fruit punch is awesome if you have a good recipe for it and a bunch of summer party guests who appreciate a good beverage. You may not know this, but the drink was introduced from India to England in the early 17th century, and from there it spread to other countries.
– This is one emoji that needs its own emoji cheat sheet, as the emoji art here is confusing. Looking at it, the first emoji meaning that comes to mind is “Smiling Shoe" and it’s not the case, is it? The image consists of a smiling emoticon and a brown shoe, but you should think about what the shoe represents.
– “Happy Feet" is the name of a famous animated movie featuring Mumble, a dancing penguin. We guess it is not far fetched to consider a “happy feet" person the one who likes a lot to dance or is really good at it.
– This emoji consists of the French flag and a bag of fries, and is one of those delicious emoji symbols you can use to invite people over for lunch.
– French fries are a great part of the American culture. They represent batons of deep fried potatoes. One of the earliest mentions of the French fries in America dates back to 1802, when President Thomas Jefferson had French fries at the White House.
– The graduation cap emoji is quite popular and the cap itself makes the entire art of this emoji. While the largest part of the emoji pictures featured on this level and by the entire game for that matter present two or more emoji icons, this emoji meaning is reflected by only one icon.
– To be a graduate is a big thing and, more to that, an honorable and important status. You can also use this cute emoji to refer to the famous movie “The Graduate."
– Well, you need to know your symbols to get to this emoji meaning. You have here a house and a colored cylinder you might confuse with candy, but this cool emoji art represents a barber’s shop. As a general tip, this red – blue – white colored pole is a trademark for barber shops. Keep this in mind if you play other “guess the emoji" games
– Besides its obvious meaning, the “Barbershop" (one word only) can stand for the name of a comedy movie or a cultural organization.
– Place a rocket and a microscope together in a piece of emoji art and you will get… confused probably, until you remember that the microscope actually can stand for science in general. This emoji meaning is fun to guess, because the process involves perception, representation and lateral thinking.
– Rocket science is primarily a science field and a branch in heavy engineering, but on a more colloquial note, it can stand for the highest and most complicated area of science and can be used as irony: “This math exercise is not rocket science!".
– A four leaf clover and a bright star crossing the night’s sky translate into “lucky star". The association is this: the four leaf clover is a symbol for luck in many cultures, whereas the star keeps its literal meanings as it is displayed in the emoji picture.
– The term “lucky star" may refer to a great number of things. First, if you have a lucky star, you are a lucky person and good things come your way. You can also make use of this emoji meaning to refer to a comedy anime, or a canned fish brand.
– The next emoji in the game and the current entry on our emoji game cheats page is developed with the help of a heart and some music note emoji. While heart equals love, as we know already, the music note emoji might lead you to the answer “Love Music." You can think of this emoji picture in these terms too, but the game asks you for the “Love Song" answer version.
– A love song is a song about being in love. Music history also knows many love songs about heartbreaks, falling apart, losing a beloved someone and so on. Some say that love songs are as old as civilization itself.
– This is probably the most useful emoji in the collection, as you will need to explain where you were and why you are visibly suffering, while unable to speak. This emoji meaning may be a bit confusing, as the man in the picture wears a yellow helmet with a green cross on it. A dentist lamp would have been more self – explanatory, we think.
– The dentist is that doctor nobody actually is happy to go to.
– This funny emoji art brings together chocolate and a baby’s feeding bottle. From this to chocolate milk is just a small step to take. The emoji game developers were nice enough to end level 6 emojis with one that is easier to guess.
– Chocolate milk is milk flavored with cocoa and with added sugar, but it can also refer to simple milk flavored with pre – made chocolate syrup. Many have criticized this home – made (or purchased) product for its high content of sugar.
This went pretty well, don’t you think? You managed to give all the correct emoji game answers for this level and you used the entire Guess the Emoji Level 6 answers sheet to move forward into the game whenever you got stuck or confused by some emoji icon. Now let’s breathe for a moment and get ready to nail more emoji meanings on level 7!