Chocolate Ice Cream
– This emoji picture features a chocolate bar and a cone of ice-cream.
– Ice – cream dates back to ancient civilizations, such as Persia, the Roman Empire and ancient Greece. However, the first recordings of chocolate ice – cream date back to modern times and can be traced back to the sixties, in Naples, Italy.
– Next on our emoji game cheats list there’s the “wedding" emoji. In this picture you have a church, a bride and a man, and given the composition of this emoji picture, there’s only one concept to incorporate them all.
– The wedding is that special ceremony that binds together two people in marriage. The unification in marriage seems to be as old as civilization itself, and many cultures, peoples and religions share common elements when it comes to this ceremony.
– This emoji picture contains a bus and the universal sign that reads “forbidden" and sometimes “stop".
– We are so used to bus stops we don’t even pay them much attention. However, according to research, the first bus stop that ever existed was registered in a small market town and civil parish in England, namely in Bishop’s Stortford.
Fountain of Youth
– Next on our emoji words list there is an interesting emoji art. It features a fountain, a boy and a girl. While the fountain should be interpreted in its literal meaning, the two children together are a symbol for “youth."
– The Fountain of Youth is very much like the Philosopher’s Stone: everybody is looking for them, and yet, they are nowhere to be found. The Fountain of Youth is a fountain said to rejuvenate whoever drinks its water. The most notable legends about the fountain are those involving Spanish explorer Ponce de Leon, who apparently was searching for such a fountain in what we know today as Florida, USA.
– We think you might need some emoji cheat sheet here, because the construction of the emoji picture is misleading: you have a woman with a crown and an American flag. It might read as “American Princess" or even “American Woman", but given the number of letters to be filled in, “Miss America" is the only possible answer.
– Miss America is an annual US-based beauty pageant in which a panel of judges choose the most beautiful, talented and outstanding woman in the country.
– Next entry on our level 59 emoji answers list we have a picture showing a baseball and a top hat. You need to make a short leap to read the tall elegant top hat as a cap.
– The baseball cap as we know it today can be traced back to 1860, when an earlier version of the current model was worn by the Brooklyn Excelsiors team. Later, the cap would become a trademark of baseball.
– This is a very funny emoji, as it shows you three wild beasts and yet, you need to guess only one emoji word. We have a cheetah, a tiger and a crocodile and you have to find their common trait to come up with a broad category for them.
– We call “predators" those beings which hunt other beings and eat them.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed if you spell out loud the words conveyed by the images: phone – book.
– A phone book lists the telephone numbers of registered subscribers in a given geographical area. In our modern times, the paper phone book is slowly but steadily replaced with electronic directories.
– The next emoji meaning you need to guess can be reached just like the previous one: say out loud the names of the objects shown by the emoji picture: lock – screen.
– You probably see your lock screen every time you start your computer, as it is an interface which mediates your immediate access to your system.
– The last entry on our emoji game answers list there’s a very interesting and surprising emoji picture. You have a black square, numbers 2 and 4 and a snake. Now you may need this particular emoji cheat sheet, as even if you understand that this is about a black snake, what’s with the numbers?
– The Black Mamba is a highly venomous snake living in Africa. It is called “death incarnated" or “the kiss of death" by the locals, as its venom can kill a man in 20 minutes.
So these were the Guess the Emoji level 58 answers! Did you have a hard time guessing the emojis on your own, or did you take a sneak peek here and there to get the right solutions? As usual, we always like to hear from you, so drop us a line with suggestions or comments on how to improve your experience with our emoji game cheats!