– This interesting emoji art contains four emoji pictures: an apple, a downwards arrow, a man and a telescope. For you to guess this emoji meaning, you need to create a story which includes all four emoji icons. In other words, an apple falls on a man who uses a telescope. What is this all about?
– Sir Isaac Newton was an English physicist and mathematician. If you want to know more about his “discovery" related to gravity, you should read about the “Apple Incident" – that moment when Newton started thinking and developing theories about gravity.
Hit and Run
– Next on our emoji game answers list there’s the “hit and run" emoji. The picture features two cars with the “crash" symbol between them and a boy running. This is clearly about someone running towards or from a car accident. Which one is it?
– Hit-and-run means that you were involved in a car accident, or even worse, caused it, and you didn’t stop to be a witness or to take blame. It is considered a crime in most parts of the world.
Dead Sea Scroll
– This is a very interesting emoji art, conveying a similarly interesting emoji meaning. You have the skull – commonly associated with death and dying, the wave – usually used to refer to the sea, and a scroll – which is used here with its literal meaning.
– The “Dead Sea Scrolls" represents a collection of over 900 manuscripts of religious background, found nearby the Dead Sea. They are still a major interest – point in religious debates, and they are some of the oldest manuscripts in the world.
– You can guess this emoji meaning by just spelling out loud the words conveyed by the pictures – provided you remember that the purple monster face can also stand for “devil" in some emoji buildings. Since “devil eggs" is not suitable (count the emoji words’ letters), then “deviled eggs" must be the correct answer.
– Deviled eggs are hard boiled eggs stuffed with various ingredients. But why are they called “deviled"? The term “deviled” was used to suggest spicy foods and zesty ones, especially in relationship with the ingredients used to stuff the eggs. The “milder" version is “angel eggs."
– This is a very useful emoji meaning to remember, especially if you talk to Star Trek fans. The emoji features a star and a pair of footprints we saw before and interpreted in terms of “tracks." You may need our emoji cheat sheet this time, as you need a leap of imagination to reach from “tracks" to “trek."
– “Star Trek" is an American science fiction entertainment franchise. It has become a cult phenomenon and its fans are called “Trekkies" or “Trekkers".
– Now this is an explicit emoji art and yet, you may need our emoji game cheats in this particular case, as you need to guess two emoji words with the help of four pictures: a fox, a poop emoji, a right arrow which leads to a coffee cup. The fox’s head may lead you to a wrong trail of thinking, but its placement here is suggestive and correct.
– Kopi Luwak refers to coffee berries which have been eaten and then defecated by the Asian palm civet. It is a name also used for marketing the coffee produced with these beans. The civet is also called a “toddy cat" and belongs to the squirrel family. Kopi Luwak is considered one of the most expensive coffees in the world.
– Next on our emoji game answers list there’s the “Moses" emoji, an interesting and perhaps a useful one. You have a man, two hands with open palms gesturing movement and two sea waves. Guess what man can create two sea tides by using his hands!
– Moses is a religious figure, important for both Christianity and Judaism, and considered one of the greatest prophets, deliverer of Israel and the lawgiver of Israel.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed if you associate the (almost) literal meanings of each of the two images: you have a tongue and drops of water.
– Thirst is the craving for fluids and it results in animal and human compulsion to drink. It is one of the most basic instincts for survival.
– The next emoji meaning we have to guess here is built with the help of two pictures: a tongue and a lollipop. Given the fact that you have to guess a four – letters emoji word which involves a tongue and a lollipop, we think the answer comes pretty fast.
– Animals eat and drink by licking, while humans engage in this action to either remove particles from a surface (sweet ones in the case of the lollipop) or to add saliva to a surface (licking stamps for instance).
– For the final emoji meaning featured at level 58, we have a cow and a cup of coffee. This emoji picture can read “milk coffee", but since you have only one word to guess, you need to find a synonym.
– A “latte" is a coffee drink made with espresso and steamed milk. The term “Latte" comes for the Italian original name “caffè latte" which means, as you guessed, “milk coffee."
How do you feel about our list of emoji game cheats for level 58? Did you find them useful? Were the Guess the Emoji level 58 answers easy to guess on your own, or did you need to look for extra hints, tips and information? Let us know how we can improve your experience with our platform and tell us what else you need to guess all the emoji meanings!