– The first entry on our emoji meanings list there is the “postal service" emoji. The image features a mail box and an officer (we’ve seen before during the game), so for you to guess this emoji meaning, you need to take a cognitive leap and think about postal workers or postal services.
– By “postal service" we usually understand “mail" or “post" – this is a system of receiving or delivering letters, parcels and so on.
– This very useful (and common – in meaning) emoji art contains the picture of leafy branch and a pint of beer. Now, since “leaf beer" doesn’t make much sense, you need to focus on a particular type of beer that has a plant’s part in its name.
– Root beer is manufactured using the roots or the bark of the sassafras tree. This is a sweet drink and can contain alcohol.
– The next emoji picture on our emoji meanings list contains a lightning bolt, a boy running and a steam cloud. The boy with the steam behind means “fast", while the bolt in this case is used with its primary meaning – “lightning."
– This idiom means that you either run very quickly, or that something is done very quickly. “Lightning Fast" can also refer to “Cars: Fast as Lightning" – a racing game based on the characters of popular animation franchise “Cars" and available on iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
– This emoji meaning reveals itself if you figure out that the emoji picture itself gives you the clue on how to find the solution: you have a man, the “plus" sign and a horse, so you need to add up the two elements to reach the emoji word the game requests.
– Centaurs are mythological creatures which present the body of a horse, but the upper body and the head of humans.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed if you remember that the image of the boy with three blue lines indicating his head is used almost always to convey the word “head." So this emoji presents the “ZZZ" letters used for sleeping, a smiley face which is yawning and a head.
– We call somebody a “sleepy head" a person who is often, or occasional sleepy, inattentive or unresponsive to immediate stimuli. Under the name “Sleepyhead" however, there are dozens of songs, music albums, movie and TV references and so on.
– Now this is a sweet emoji art! The picture contains four elements, but you need only two emoji words in this case. We have the Chinese flag, a clenched fist, a movie camera and a star. In other words, which Chinese movie star is known for throwing punches?
– Jackie Chan is a Hong Kong actor, martial artist and film director. He is also known as a movie producer and singer. He is worldwide famous for his acrobatic fighting style and breathtaking stunts. He is one of the few martial arts actors who perform all of the stunts by himself.
Save the Date
– This is a useful emoji meaning you might want to keep for further use. The picture contains the universal symbol for “saving" – the extinct floppy disk – and a calendar, which translates into “date."
– To “save the date" means to remember certain date and don’t make any plans for that specific day, probably because you’re going to a wedding or an event. The term is used when people announce their wedding, engagement or other major events and send invitations, requesting the recipients to “save the date."
– This emoji meaning can be guessed if you think about what does the heart in the picture represents. It is almost always about “love", isn’t it? So this emoji can be read: “one love" and ultimately, “first love", because the number 1 featured here doesn’t leave much room for wrong interpretations.
– The “first love" refers to the first person one fell in love with, usually in their early life, teenage years and so on.
Le Coq Sportif
– This emoji picture contains two icons which you need to interpret in order to find three emoji words. You have a French flag and a rooster and you need to remember what is about a French rooster that is so important. Maybe you need our emoji game cheats in this case, as the emoji words you’re looking for are in French.
– This is a French company producing sports equipment. In English, the name means “The Athletic Rooster" and is a tribute to France’s iconic national symbol, the Gallic rooster.
– The final entry on our emoji meanings list there’s one terribly useful emoji, reflecting a very necessary habit. You have the image of the sun rising and a cup of coffee.
– Many people can’t function without their morning coffee, but under this name you can also find a Firefox add-on and the titles of two songs.
This was Guess the Emoji level 56 answers list! We hope our emoji game cheats were of good use to you and that you remembered all the emoji meanings presented here. Who knows when you need them for your daily conversations? Now let’s see level 57 and play with more emoji meanings!