– This is an interesting emoji art which conveys a pretty common emoji meaning. The picture contains a radio set and a bus station sign.
– A radio station is a place which contains transmitters and receivers meant to carry on radio communications.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed if you add together all the literal meanings of the featured pictures, especially since you’ve seen both before. We have the sleepy emoticon – used here for “sleep" and the boy walking picture – used here for “walking".
– “Sleepwalking" is also known as somnambulism and is considered to be a sleep disorder. It is treated by both doctors and psychiatrists.
– Next on our emoji game answers list there is the “Matrix" emoji, a fine picture containing four elements: a red circle, the word “vs.", a blue circle and a pill. To guess this emoji picture, think about the context in which there was something about a red pill versus a blue pill.
– Starring Keanu Reeves and a bunch of other famous Hollywood superstars, “The Matrix" science – fiction franchise is an iconic movie for the industry, given its deep ideas and the use of special effects.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed by putting together the meanings of the two images: you have the universal “stop" sign and a few drops of water. So how do you call something that “stops water"?
– “Water – proof" refers to objects which are not affected (or little affected) by water. Such objects have use in wet environments or under water.
Hugs and Kisses
– For you to guess this emoji meaning, you need to “read" the four emoji icons in the picture separately, or as a whole. So you either consider them a lineup of “letter X, red circle, letter X, red circle" – in order try to make something out of them, or you read the picture as “XOXO" which, in Internet language means “hugs and kisses."
– In truth, “XOXO" is an XML microformat. However, people use these four letters to express their love and affection.
– The next entry on our level 56 emoji game answers is the “atomic bomb" emoji, a simplu built picture containing letter “A" and a bomb. Speak out loud what you see in the image and if the term “A – Bomb" doesn’t ring a bell, take a look over this emoji game cheat sheet.
– A nuclear weapon – the atomic bomb in this case – is an explosive device that is based on nuclear interactions (fusion or fission or both) and which has a destructive effect.
– This useful emoji is built with the help of two emoji icons we’ve seen before: a key and a diamond ring. The best way to guess this emoji is to speak out loud the names of the objects seen in the picture.
– A keyring is also known as a “split ring” and it is a ring that holds keys. You can find it usually attached to keychains.
– This emoji meaning may need some of our emoji game cheats, as it can lead you to wrong answers. You have a pill and a money wad, and even if the first thing that comes to your mind is “medicine money", you have to remember that the pill was used in previous occasions to express the term of “drugs."
– Drug money comes from the illegal drug trade. On a global level, illegal drug trading is a black market covering all drug trade elements, from production to selling.
– You can guess this emoji meaning by thinking about a context in which you can place a crescent moon, an upwards oriented arrow and a wave of water. You have to remember that sometimes, the arrow shows you not only direction, but also height. So this is about a high water wave under the crescent moon light.
– Tides are basically high waves which are caused by the gravitation forces combined from Moon, Sun, and Earth.
– The last entry on our level 56 emoji game answers list there’s the “bell bottom" emoji, a rather difficult one to guess. While the bell in the picture leaves little room for interpretations, meaning of the trousers needs to be guessed by using other patterns.
– Bell-bottoms are a style of pants. They can be described as being wider from the knees down. They look like bells, hence the name.
This was Guess the Emoji level 56 answers list! We hope our emoji game cheats were of good use to you and that you remembered all the emoji meanings presented here. Who knows when you need them for your daily conversations? Now let’s see level 57 and play with more emoji meanings!